over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen dosage for women

n3mo0101

Registered
I was researching with the Search tool and couldn't find anything specific about clenbuterol dosing for women...maybe I was using the tool wrong. I'm sure the question has been asnwered before, but:

Can someone write a protocol my gf should use while running clen??

Go super super low and assess tolerance, I don’t believe in any type of set dosages with clen everything you find online about it is bs because so many jackasses use it as it doesn’t require a needle or cause shutdown, that and it’s easy as shit to find.

Every chick I’ve ever given clen to couldn’t tolerate it, didn’t matter how low the dose was.

You dont say what her goal is, whay her present condition is... training? Diet? Is.she in prep, or just overly fat.
Any thyroid issues? Recent bloodwork?
Some people cycle, some people gradually increase.
Ive used it with great success, but only in prep, and only nearing show time

No she looks fine she just wants to drop like 5 more pounds.

She's on a good diet for cutting fat.

She's Venezuelan so they like to get fake boobs, do surgery, and take drugs along with diet and exercise. She can't mentally comprehend only doing it with diet and exercise...almost every women in her family has fake tits, has had some sort of lipo or lip injection or something like that, and takes anavar or clen to workout with.

She is not prepping for a competition.

Go super super low and assess tolerance, I don’t believe in any type of set dosages with clen everything you find online about it is bs because so many jackasses use it as it doesn’t require a needle or cause shutdown, that and it’s easy as shit to find.

Every chick I’ve ever given clen to couldn’t tolerate it, didn’t matter how low the dose was.

Yeah i told her she woulnd't be able to tolerate it but she's stubborn and doesn't want to take my advice so maybe she's gotta learn the hard way lol.

It depends on how small you can cut the tabs lol...start low and see how it goes. My gf started at 20mcg because the tabs literally couldn't be cut again and she was fine. Went up to 40 and I believe that was it although there may have been a week at 60, I don't remember honestly. She also works with kids and is on her feet all day so I suppose the extra energy and jitters weren't a bother for that reason the way they would be for some girls (guys too). She had some jitters but she liked it overall and it helped her drop a little weight..now she's pregnant and I'm sure she will want to use it after she gives birth lol.

Last edited:
Put her on to some ephedra and caffeine instead, the girls that didn’t like the clen usually liked that instead. But I get it about all the fake shit, the girl I’m fucking around with right now thinks surgery and drugs are the answer to everything and so do her friends, they can’t even comprehend getting in shape or looking good without that shit. Botox, fake hair, fake tits, fake lips, fake asses, nose jobs, lipo, all kinds of peels, layer after layer of makeup and god only knows what else. Most fucked up thing about it they are young and naturally pretty, they get these ideas that this shit is attractive from other women, not men.

I was researching with the Search tool and couldn't find anything specific about clenbuterol dosing for women...maybe I was using the tool wrong. I'm sure the question has been asnwered before, but:

Can someone write a protocol my gf should use while running clen??

Most coaches don't like to go over 60. Reasoning being that if you're no losing on 60 then your diet and exercise aren't on point. There is a good video on Anablictv for this.

Start very low. Like 40mcg

My gf never went over 40mcg...used benedryl at night.. figure competitor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131