over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen effecting thyroid

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Is there any scientific proof to this? Only thing i've ever heard of that can mess with thyroid is DNP in a dose of 500mg or higher. I had bloodwork done on clen and my tsh/t4 were normal and t3 was slightly elevated. So when they say clen can "affect" the thyroid does this mean speed up t3 or negatively lower thyroid output?

So the whole thyroid being effect by clen was just bro-science huh?

i am taking clen too, and im curious about that...
bump

im gonna get my blood test in a few days, we wil see about that
i will post my results here!

My trainer (who is vet respected on here) tells me clen ruinsyour thyroid and to stay away from it. a bber who is smart and wants to get better results should greatly care about his health IMO

^^^ The thing is, is that everybody and their mother uses clen. I'd say its probably one of the most abused supplements out. So i would think if this were true we would hear more about thyroid damage.

My trainer (who is vet respected on here) tells me clen ruinsyour thyroid and to stay away from it. a bber who is smart and wants to get better results should greatly care about his health IMO

Yeah to add to what the poster above said, almost nothing "ruins" your thyroid. It is one of the most resilient systems in the body so even if clen effects it it would be temporary like any other fat burner or even taking t3 (unless you have some bad genetic disposition and even then 2 weeks of clen would hardly cause a problem for most)

Your thyroid hormone output throttles back due to the negative feedback mechanism caused by a high body temperature.

Yeah to add to what the poster above said, almost nothing "ruins" your thyroid. It is one of the most resilient systems in the body so even if clen effects it it would be temporary like any other fat burner or even taking t3 (unless you have some bad genetic disposition and even then 2 weeks of clen would hardly cause a problem for most)
Tell that to Mr hernon :)

I just finished a very small dose 10week t3 run at only 50mcg per day. tapered down and ended it today. started clen but added 1000mcg kelp and 1500mg L-tyrosine to help thyroid just incase the myth is true ;)

Tell that to Mr hernon :)

I don't tell anything to phil anymore, he knows his stuff but has a way of saying it that always leads to both him and I banging our heads into walls. Not saying I am on his level at all just saying I've learned not to argue with him because it doesn't end well.

thats y u take t3 with clen...clen slows down conversion of t4 to t3

I just finished a very small dose 10week t3 run at only 50mcg per day. tapered down and ended it today. started clen but added 1000mcg kelp and 1500mg L-tyrosine to help thyroid just incase the myth is true ;)

I ran t3 for like 20-25 weeks and am comin off, did the same last year. Didn't notice my metabolism being any worse than normal but it was always crap.

I am gonna run coleus and now thyroid energy with OxyElite Pro for a month and a 7-keto derivative and for the first 2-3 weeks add a less supressive thyroid hormone to taper off.

Well

If the thyroid is so resilient why is 1/2 of America on Tapazol or synthroid?

I ran t3 for like 20-25 weeks and am comin off, did the same last year. Didn't notice my metabolism being any worse than normal but it was always crap.

I am gonna run coleus and now thyroid energy with OxyElite Pro for a month and a 7-keto derivative and for the first 2-3 weeks add a less supressive thyroid hormone to taper off.

What doses of t3 were you using during that time?

I ran t3 (100mcg/day) for six weeks with clen. After that, for three weeks or so, there was a very, very noticeable drop in metabolism. There was no doubt about it. I know my body and weight fluctuations well.

Last edited:
What doses of t3 were you using during that time?

Highest was 50mcg recently. I start low and go up as needed. 12.5 at first then slowly go up but 50mcg was the highest I've ever gone. Often 37.5 would be too high for me but this time 50 was fine.

It's hard to come off when I am close to my goal but I just feel like its time

Some of these research labs have t3 at like 200mcg/ml. You know guys are taking a ton of this stuff and im sure those droppers are not accurate. Who knows what dose they are getting. But that being said it must mean the thyroid is pretty hard to mess with if there is so much abuse with almost no negative feedback. I was taking clen with my t3 on and off but now coming off t3 I still wanna run a little clen. I take small doses though for longer periods. No more than 50mcg of either so that must be why im ok. Whats odd is ive been off t3 for like 4days now and my appetite is insane.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws