over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen help!!

Yanksfan

Newbies
What's up guys? I am about to try out some clen and so far from what i have researched, and been told is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 20mcg the first day, and then up the dose by 20mcg every day is this about right? Also i have been told of a 2 day on 2 day off cycle anyone know anything about that? Thanks guys for your help!

You've got a pretty good handle on it. Work up in dose to about 120-160 depending on sides (or less even, listen to your body) 2 days on 2 days off is actually a very viable alternative as you could run it a lot longer than the 2 weeks before it stops working. The other alternative is to use Benadryl to keep receptors clear, but I don't advice using clen too much anyway. A little hear and there to chisle them last bits of fat away

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If i do the 2 days on 2 days off how long would u suggest running that cycle at that rate? also would u dose it 20,40, off off 60,80 off, off, etc etc?

If it were me, I'd run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Drink plenty of water. You should run 3-5000 Mg of Taurine with it per day.

Ok how long would you suggest doing that 2 week on 2 week off cycle for?

I had taken clen for as long as 6- 10 weeks pre contest if you run ketofien with it there will be no issue just up your dose each week the most I take is 120mcg but started at 40 then each week went up 10 mcgs.

Ok thanks man. May sound like a dumb question but what is ketofien?

Ok thanks man. May sound like a dumb question but what is ketofien?

Its a supp, lots of people use this or benadryl I believe to help with becoming more resistant to the effects. AKA lets you take clen longer and still feel the effects. Effects tend to slow after 2 weeks thats why you cycle it

I usually run it for atleast three weeks straight. Remember just because you're not feeling the sides, doesn't mean it's not working. A scientific approach would be to take your temp before you started taking it, then while your taking it, as long as your temp is elevated, it's working.

I'm not a fan of the 2 days on and 2 days off approach.

Screw clen lol. I wont take it anymore after my last issue with it :banghead:

Damn overdosed bottle, made me think I was gonna die :(

I remember when I fucked up with my liquid clen and dosed 200 instead of 100 on day one of a 2 weeker . Couldn't hardly walk as legs went into spasm. Had 4 pints of water and was fine though. My liquid clen was unmarked and I had it on my head it was 100mcg per ml but it was 200

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I dosed mine twice in one day within an hour of eachother, I was at 80mcg at that point. Went to 160, spilled a glass of water on myself I was shaking so bad. When I do take it I dont go over 60 mcg. I found thats the perfect dose for me where I get the energy but dont get the shakes or other sides

LOL I did that for 2 days I had liquid clen and measured with a 1/2 ml syringe always used a whole syringe full which was 100 mcgs then I somehow got a 1ml syringe mixed up with the 1/2 ml and filled it full not thinking which was 200mcgs I thought I was gonna die it was terrible.

My issue fucked me up. Everyone at work thought I was about to die and workers that do rec drugs were bringing me milk telling people I OD'd on shit lol.

All came from same sponsor (non board sponsor). same amount dosed an just switched bottles. first day I started the new bottle with same syringe I was using from last bottle that was it. after that day, threw the shit out, ordered from new sponsor from then on. Wont touch it anymore lol. Back on ECA.

My issue fucked me up. Everyone at work thought I was about to die and workers that do rec drugs were bringing me milk telling people I OD'd on shit lol.

All came from same sponsor (non board sponsor). same amount dosed an just switched bottles. first day I started the new bottle with same syringe I was using from last bottle that was it. after that day, threw the shit out, ordered from new sponsor from then on. Wont touch it anymore lol. Back on ECA.

Damn that sounds scary as hell. My first research on clen wasn't this bad... I think the taste is the worst part hahaha.

I've done a ton of reading on it and what I've found (and do is):

30mcg
60mcg
60mcg
90mcg
90mcg
120mcg
120mcg
120mcg
150mcg
150mcg
180mcg
180mcg
120mcg
60mcg

I have no idea of the science behind it, it just is a combination of what I had read. I take 1 taurine pill per 60mg, and when I get up to 180 I take 5 taurine pills.

At night I pop two generic benadryl (got them at walmart, extra strength for like $4). They make me very drowsy though

Also you have to eat a banana or two a day or you get weird leg cramps. Lots and lots of water

Again I have no idea if this is the right way to go, but it's a recap of what most people say.

I do want to try liquid clen but haven't found a good supplier for it

You guys are crazy. I have never gone higher than 80mcg, and I have found absolutely no reason to raise the dosage every single day. I think a lot of the information spread around the bodybuilding forums is incorrect and dangerous. You do not need to be so shaky and jittery that you can't function for your clen to be working for you.

You guys are crazy. I have never gone higher than 80mcg, and I have found absolutely no reason to raise the dosage every single day. I think a lot of the information spread around the bodybuilding forums is incorrect and dangerous. You do not need to be so shaky and jittery that you can't function for your clen to be working for you.

I'm much larger then the average person and have a very high stimulant response level (caffeine mostly), but even at the highest dose I get no jitters. If anything I get really tired

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131