over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen only cut

football101

Registered
Im still natural and thinking about adding clen to my cut. I want to preserve as much muscle as possible while getting lean and dont want to hop on the gear just yet. Clen being anti catabolic and help in aiding fat loss i think would be very beneficial for me. Any thoughts on a clen only cut? My dose would start at 40mcg and i would go up 20mcg every 4th week until i reach 100mcg total.2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. I will cycle this until my goal body weight is reached.What do you guys think? Would this effect me in competing naturally once im lean as well? I plan to cycle eventually but would like to see how id do. I have been training for 5 years without gear and seeing how id place in a show before i hop on juice would be very motivational for me to see the where I got to as a natural and then when i juice to see how i improved.Im not competing to win just as more of a personal goal and to see where id be at my best without gear. I dont have to compete in a natty show as clen is not natural but not really a muscle builder so id feel like it wouldnt make much of a difference as its for just maintaining my muscle. Anyway what do you guys think?

There are many ways of doing it but alternating 2 days on and 2 days off on the Clen and 2 and 2 on ECA stack works great.

clen is a banned substance in all drug tested events I believe. so I wouldn't go that route if truly wanting to keep the integrity of being "natural"

I think clen is a weak fat burner so I don't use it. plus I don't like the way it makes me feel first couple of days. I don't think it will hurt tho.
-JS

More just to help preserve my muscle. My diet would be why im losing weight and cardio clen would just aid in not losing what iv worked hard to attain.Not sure how good it is as a anti catabolic agent though. Guess id have to see. As for being natural yea i could compete in a non drug tested event as well and then hope on gear to see where i was and how i improved. Im not taking clen as a fat burner but more of a muscle sparing agent as I dont want to hop on gear just yet.How does my strategy look for cycling it?

Last edited:
I just don't think it is worth it. I don't think the anti catabolic effects will blow you away. wont do too much more than proper diet prob.... run it anyway you want. I'd do it 1 week on 1 week off. every day upping dose a little then go off for a week then start over again at low dose working way up every day then repeat...
one reason I suggest week on week off is imo you will build tolerance to it very quickly. receptors full whatever you wanna call it. two weeks is too long. imo.
-JS

Last edited:
Question for you js. What is your favorite protocol for fat loss. Obviously strict diet and intense training first. A nice dose of test and tren? I know you said you don't like t3 and gh isn't absolutely necessarily. And more ideas your could share. Thanks bro

Try clen by itself and see. I think you will like what you see and understand what that particular chemical does for you. It will make you more than natural but just a little. And I think that's what you are looking for.

Clen can make you feel wired. Sometimes too wired. So start slow and up your dose as tolerable. I always ran clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. It worked for me.

If your going to use clen, I recommend doing your home work. Start as 20 mcg's and progress slowly from there. Also there's no need to take a two week break. You can run it for 10-12 weeks without any issues….if your still paranoid about it being effective….purchase ketofin (Google is your friend). However, I don't feel comfortable offering advice on how one should run clen…just be careful.

As I've stated in the past, clen is one of best fat burners that I have ever used…..If you decide to go this route, I wish you luck.

Yea was going start at a low dose and work my way up.The two weeks is a protocol id try. Iv read its effective. I could do the eca stack on my two weeks off and switch back and fourth. Different compounds work better or worse for some people so its worth a try. I mean clen is been an effective fat loss and muscle sparing agent for many bodybuilders so its worth a shot to see how it works for me.I stated how id run it so i can give that way a try.Not looking to build muscle on it but if i can keep my muscle better in doing it i think itll be worth it.

If your going to use clen, I recommend doing your home work. Start as 20 mcg's and progress slowly from there. Also there's no need to take a two week break. You can run it for 10-12 weeks without any issues….if your still paranoid about it being effective….purchase ketofin (Google is your friend). However, I don't feel comfortable offering advice on how one should run clen…just be careful.

As I've stated in the past, clen is one of best fat burners that I have ever used…..If you decide to go this route, I wish you luck.

Agreed the ketofin is the way to go !

I don't personally think from experience clen is anti catabolic. I'm a very strong responder to clen though and rate it as an excellent fat burner. If anything when natursl clen makes me catabolic as it puts me in too large a calorie deficit. I save until end of cut when metabolism has slowed and gives me a real boost for that stubborn fat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Sammy, using clen as a natural athlete actually just made me lose muscle or "appear" to lose muscle. I would not bother with it my friend, if you have built your muscle from hard natural training, there is no reason why with a good diet plan and a steadily paced diet you wont keep your muscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws