over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CLEN/T-3 AND YOUR TEMP.

PUMPED

Registered
I thought that when on clen and t-3 your temp was high. I have been takeing my wifes temp every morning and it low 97.9 she is takeing 6 clen and right now just 20mcg t-3 but that will go up a little. what gives?

I never took my temperature when taking either of these items. I didn't know you were suppose to :D

xcel

some thyroid info

just started my wife on thyroid, here's some info we gathered.
Hope it helps.

Hypothyroidism- a better way

In the 1940s, Dr. Barnes realized that the blood tests were usually inaccurate. Consequently, he developed a simple test to confirm suspected low thyroid function using an ordinary thermometer. He found that normal underarm or oral temperatures immediately upon awakening in the morning (while still in bed) are in the range of 97.8 to 98.2 degrees Fahrenheit.

He believed that a temperature below 97.8 indicated hypothyroidism; and one above 98.2, hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid). Dr. Barnes recommended that the underarm temperature taken immediately upon awakening be used to diagnose hypothyroidism.

Unfortunately, even today's highly sophisticated tests are no more accurate than the tests used in Dr. Barnes' era. Therefore, I instruct my patients to take their temperature orally (as opposed to underarm) immediately upon awakening in the morning as a guide to diagnosis and treatment of hypothyroidism.

At the same time I have my patients check their resting pulse rate which should be between 65-75. If a patient exhibits hypothyroidism symptoms and his temperature is below 97.8 Fahrenheit, I prescribe one grain (60 mg) of Armour Desiccated Thyroid daily. If no improvement is noted in two or three weeks, I instruct him to increase the dose by another grain.

At each step, we monitor morning temperature and heart rate. If the suspected hypothyroid symptoms are still present and the temperature is still sub-normal, it is safe to continue to increase the dosage provided that the patient's heart rate goes no higher than the mid-70s, and no symptoms of hyperthyroidism are evident. (agitation, anxiety, poor sleep, tremor of hand, palpitations).

Occasionally, it is necessary to go to 5 grains daily (which is full replacement therapy!)--to obtain relief of symptoms. It is not really necessary to perform periodic blood tests as I believe it is more important to treat the patient rather than treating the blood test. However, the blood tests are wise from a medical-legal perspective.

Treatment of subclinical hypothyroidism with thyroid hormone is very safe. There is little risk of excessive thyroid dosage if:

(1) the patient feels well;
(2) the temperature remains below 98.2;
(3) the pulse is less than 75 beats per minute; and
(4) the thyroid function tests remain normal. (Note that most hypothyroid patients feel best with sub-normal TSH levels).

GD

great info thaks. I was talking it rist thing I think I need to take the temp after the does.

they say that when you temp is back to normal the clen isnt working anymore.

Typically any on the ephedra/metabolic items should raise your core temperature.

The only problem I see for you to try and work that out is you don't have a baseline temp to go frm, i.e your wife's "NORMAL" body temperature.

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Yeh, you got to have a baseline temp for any of this to really do much good. My sister's a doc, and she tells me that individuals "normal" baseline temps vary a lot more than commonly believed. And its not always low just because you're thyroid is low,its just that that is the persons "normal" temp. Once you get a baseline "normal" temp you have some idea where you're going with the T3 and clen. Personally I have found that T3 seems to have a lot more effect on my temp than clen. Maybe thats just me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131