over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen + T3 VS DNP for contest diet

Can't edit the post anymore, so let me just add:

From "Use of Dinitrophenol in Nutritional Disorders. A Cirtical Survey of Clinical Results" by Tainter et al.

The total amount of the drug being used is astonishing. For instance, during the past year, the Stanford Clinics have supplied to physicians, or to patients on physicians' prescriptions, over 1,200,000 capsules of dinitrophenol of 0.1 gm. each. Since the usual dailv dose is about 3 such capsules and the average duration of treatment about 3 months, this corresponds to 4,500 patients treated with the drug in a year.

Average intervention = 300mg a day for about 3 months

When the drug is taken in adequate dosage, the increased metabolic activity burns extra fat and carbohydrate and thereby reduces body weight.6 It is very interesting that the protein does not seem to be appreciably affected in the combustion process, as indicated by nitrogen excretion. Accordingly, the tissue framework tends to be conserved.7' 8, 14 In a preliminary report on the loss of body weight in obese individuals,6 it was stated that losses of 2 to 3 pounds a week could be obtained with doses of dinitrophenol which were well tolerated.

Burns fat and carbohydrates while sparing protein. Highly effective at "well tolerated" doses.

Since dinitrophenol can increase the tissue metabolism by a direct action on the cells, without producing the sideactions which accompany metabolic stimulation by thyroid,

One of the most striking features of the metabolic stimulation of dinitrophenol is a lack of significant changes in blood pressure or pulse rate, unless therapeutic doses are exceeded." 6 That is, the metabolism may be increased by as much as 50 per cent without demonstrable changes in circulatory activity. This phenomenon is in striking contrast to the effects of thyroid administration, where circulatory changes are a marked feature of the symptomcomplex.
[..]
Patients who have hypertension can be medicated with dinitrophenol like other patients. As they lose weight, the hypertension is usually improved6and the associated symptoms are ameliorated.

Back to the topic at hand here: unlike T3 and Clen, DNP does not affect heart rate or blood pressure negatively, which really is a game changer. I assume a lot of people here are hypertensive.

Side note: Yes, the papers are old and most of this is common knowledge now, but at least we have here what many bodybuilding drugs don't have: Long term human studies with an appreciable number of participants and doses that are common in our circles. Can't really say that about a lot of other drugs.

/e
I have also linked this paper in another thread recently. Interesting read.

2,4 Dinitrophenol as Medicine

DNP is definitely the strongest fat burner out of the 3, T3 might show more weight loss on the scale but that’s only because dnp causes water retention while your using it and most of the weight lost on T3 is from being glycogen depleted. Use to much t3 and it will be impossible to carb up and if you think cutting it before the show will be the answer, you will always get a rebound effect and gain back some of what you lost. Using a moderate amount of all 3 would be my route, 250-400mgs dnp, 25-50mcgs t3 and 40-80mcgs clen would be best, I have ran dnp very low (250mgs) and very high (1000mgs) and found that anything over 500mgs it’s very hard to keep cardio and training where it needs to be, your just exhausted and weak all the time, and it really messes your sleeping up. I have ran t3 high over 100 and got heart racing and elevated heart rate and it wasn’t fun, clen is awesome but doesn’t produce much fat loss for me personally it’s more something I use for energy or helping with cardio when calories are low which in turn helps fat loss I suppose. But it’s not like dnp which directly is responsible for burning fat. if I was in your position I would use 300-400mgs dnp 25mgs t3 20-40mcgs clen and do a keto or low carb diet along with cardio and weight training if you only want to use one or the other just use dnp with keto diet

This makes no sense. Please dont use DNP whilst a keto diet, it's counter productive....MODIFIED PROTEIN SPARING DIET /DNP

Back to the topic at hand here: unlike T3 and Clen, DNP does not affect heart rate or blood pressure negatively, which really is a game changer. I assume a lot of people here are hypertensive.

This is so fucking stupid, like we didnt just have a member have cardiac arrest from DNP. Dont play that stupid OD shit either, a regular dose of DNP can skew electrolytes and plasma fluid volume to a point where arrhythmia's arent uncommon.

DNP is definitely the strongest fat burner out of the 3, T3 might show more weight loss on the scale but that’s only because dnp causes water retention while your using it and most of the weight lost on T3 is from being glycogen depleted. Use to much t3 and it will be impossible to carb up and if you think cutting it before the show will be the answer, you will always get a rebound effect and gain back some of what you lost. Using a moderate amount of all 3 would be my route, 250-400mgs dnp, 25-50mcgs t3 and 40-80mcgs clen would be best, I have ran dnp very low (250mgs) and very high (1000mgs) and found that anything over 500mgs it’s very hard to keep cardio and training where it needs to be, your just exhausted and weak all the time, and it really messes your sleeping up. I have ran t3 high over 100 and got heart racing and elevated heart rate and it wasn’t fun, clen is awesome but doesn’t produce much fat loss for me personally it’s more something I use for energy or helping with cardio when calories are low which in turn helps fat loss I suppose. But it’s not like dnp which directly is responsible for burning fat. if I was in your position I would use 300-400mgs dnp 25mgs t3 20-40mcgs clen and do a keto or low carb diet along with cardio and weight training if you only want to use one or the other just use dnp with keto diet

This is even worse logic

This is so fucking stupid, like we didnt just have a member have cardiac arrest from DNP. Dont play that stupid OD shit either, a regular dose of DNP can skew electrolytes and plasma fluid volume to a point where arrhythmia's arent uncommon.

This is even worse logic

I concur.

I love me some DNP. After about 4 weeks of 500mg the sleepiness will catch up with you especially if you have sleep apnea. I was a zombie the last week from it.

Since you put it so nicely, let me remind you of a number of things:

It's obviously a touchy subject because it happened to someone here, and, don't get me wrong, it sucks and I feel for the guy, but: we're on a message board where people inject large amounts of veterinary drugs, pop all sorts of experimental chemicals with exactly zero track record or human trials, and (in most countries) break the law to do so.

In this thread we are discussing the merits of taking super therapeutical doses of two scheduled drugs, one of which is not used in human medicine in most countries anymore, vs. a literal poison.

Again, does it sucks that a number of us either had or will have severe and unexpected complications? Absolutely.

Does it change the fact that generally speaking DNP can in certain contexts (hypertension e.g.) be the safer choice? No, it does not. And "safer" doesn't mean safe, it means less bad under normal circumstances.

Have a good one.

Since you put it so nicely, let me remind you of a number of things:

It's obviously a touchy subject because it happened to someone here, and, don't get me wrong, it sucks and I feel for the guy, but: we're on a message board where people inject large amounts of veterinary drugs, pop all sorts of experimental chemicals with exactly zero track record or human trials, and (in most countries) break the law to do so.

In this thread we are discussing the merits of taking super therapeutical doses of two scheduled drugs, one of which is not used in human medicine in most countries anymore, vs. a literal poison.

Again, does it sucks that a number of us either had or will have severe and unexpected complications? Absolutely.

Does it change the fact that generally speaking DNP can in certain contexts (hypertension e.g.) be the safer choice? No, it does not. And "safer" doesn't mean safe, it means less bad under normal circumstances.

Have a good one.

I'm not sure what doubling down on this take will do for you..

1) Wtf is super therapeutic doses? Thats not a term. If its supra physiological it's almost never therapeutic
2) T3 is not a scheduled drug
3) Calling DNP poison is moot, it's not and by argument you can call anything poison
4) This has nothing to do with LS's overdose and has everything to do with DNP is absolutely bad for the heart and will put individuals at a risk for cardiac arrest. Ironically enough you pointed out how high risk some individuals are for cardiac problems which makes them awful candidates for DNP over T3 and or clen.
5) Now you're trying to compare apples to oranges in terms of health impact when it's not applicable, the OP asked about effectiveness and you started on about how DNP wont cause cardiac issues.
6) If you want to use DNP go ahead, just dont go on a public forum and say things that are absolutely incorrect, it's the internet and anything you write can be used as some idiots precedent.

you are correct and I was a little hostile, but again dont go around saying things like that without getting burned. Theres a way to state your opinion and experience without making black and white statements that are objectively wrong.

Also, since you're doing a prep, remember that DNP will make you hold water until your cycle ends. In fact you may not notice the fat loss at first until the water drops off.

There can also be a very strong urge to binge following a cycle, carb cravings can get intense. Not saying you can't do it, obviously, just things to be mindful of when you have the stress of a prep going on.
Curious to why you would hold water as your sweating a lot ?

I feel all 3 can be used responsibly. If you have prior heart issues, i'd sway away from Clen, and possibly T3. For some, just diet (hypocaloric) and exercise can get them to their goals. Some just need a little T3 the final weeks of dieting. I've found as i get older, I am more sensitive to clen as far as BP, so I actually prefer Ephedrine.

I feel DNP is pretty damn safe to use at low doses like 200mg, as long as your source is on point with the dosing accurateness. I'd be wishy-washy with just anybody popping up selling it.

I don't compete, so you may want others' opinions, but i've of course leaned down many times over my lifetimes.

DNP has become way more mainstream over the years. I know nurses who were taking it at the hospitals and clinics I worked at. Also, if you go to places on the net, such as non-hardcore sites, like Lyle McDonald's site, you can see even non-competitors using it, at low dosages. A little research goes a long way in it's use, but overall, i'd say it is pretty damn safe...assuming no allergic reactions of such. It's popularity of use, imo, wasn't as wide-spread 10-20 years ago in the general population, only from more hardcore competitiors, people on the forums, or somebody coaching a person.

I don't even talk to people in the gym these days. Not saying I wouldn't, but most 'big' guys are dumber than shit and have people telling them what to do, or you have people who have never got in shape and never used compounds giving advice like they are gurus. I pretty ,much act dumb to people so they don't really feel any need to talk to me....unless I know them personally. Not everybody's gym(s) may be like mine. lol

Well said brother(y)

AB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear