over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen + T3 VS DNP for contest diet

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Went to a gym I've never been to a good way from where I live and ended up in a discussion today with a few competitors that also train people for shows about what sup the prefer for fat loss.

When I asked what their opinions were on T3 you would have thought I asked about stomping on puppies for something. Then I got to hear about how it causes cancer , it's rat poison , it's pool clearner and all that.

I've heard of several people running into cardiac issues when on prep and taking higher dose Clen and T3 (100mcg/75mcg) but I've honestly never heard of anyone having any issues when using a sensible dose of DNP.

So my question to you guys is
If you were doing a prep and decided to do an earlier show or somehow ended up behind schedule would you turn to Clen/T3 or 200-400mg/ED of DNP to make up the lost ground.

I feel all 3 can be used responsibly. If you have prior heart issues, i'd sway away from Clen, and possibly T3. For some, just diet (hypocaloric) and exercise can get them to their goals. Some just need a little T3 the final weeks of dieting. I've found as i get older, I am more sensitive to clen as far as BP, so I actually prefer Ephedrine.

I feel DNP is pretty damn safe to use at low doses like 200mg, as long as your source is on point with the dosing accurateness. I'd be wishy-washy with just anybody popping up selling it.

I don't compete, so you may want others' opinions, but i've of course leaned down many times over my lifetimes.

DNP has become way more mainstream over the years. I know nurses who were taking it at the hospitals and clinics I worked at. Also, if you go to places on the net, such as non-hardcore sites, like Lyle McDonald's site, you can see even non-competitors using it, at low dosages. A little research goes a long way in it's use, but overall, i'd say it is pretty damn safe...assuming no allergic reactions of such. It's popularity of use, imo, wasn't as wide-spread 10-20 years ago in the general population, only from more hardcore competitiors, people on the forums, or somebody coaching a person.

I don't even talk to people in the gym these days. Not saying I wouldn't, but most 'big' guys are dumber than shit and have people telling them what to do, or you have people who have never got in shape and never used compounds giving advice like they are gurus. I pretty ,much act dumb to people so they don't really feel any need to talk to me....unless I know them personally. Not everybody's gym(s) may be like mine. lol

Everyone I've introduced to DNP says they won't diet without it now. I don't necessarily agree with that, but keep the doses moderate and the diet clean for a few weeks and the sides are fairly minimal with a dramatic result relative to any other drug. I won't do clen because of the heart rate thing, I don't need that.

I don’t compete, but clen makes me feel like shit, I’ve never pushed dnp past 400mg, so I can’t speak to higher doses, but I feel way better on dnp then on clen.

DNP messes with my stomach so I opt for T3/clen combo. Don't really have any sides other than shaky hands for the first little bit.

Also, since you're doing a prep, remember that DNP will make you hold water until your cycle ends. In fact you may not notice the fat loss at first until the water drops off.

There can also be a very strong urge to binge following a cycle, carb cravings can get intense. Not saying you can't do it, obviously, just things to be mindful of when you have the stress of a prep going on.

I mean i will always have some sort of T3/Clen in the dynamic when trying to get contest lean.
Competitors CAN EASILY overdo the T3 thing....so individual when it comes to competitors though.
Some guys can handle 100mcg and be fine, no muscle loss, just increased metabolism.
Others are on 50mcg and waste away....like serious muscle loss.
So it takes a diet or two to reallyyyy find the balance that works for you.

As far as DNP goes, I'm a semi-fan as I've used it several times. But I've never used it for a contest.
It is just too all over the place to really calculate and get lean with. All the times I've used it were during quick little mini cuts, never for a contest. I know too many people who've gotten into trouble and thrown in DNP....it fucks with their visual progress, they end up not really know what progress is being made. THEN, once they are trying to get off, it takes 10 or so days to even look back to normal and during that time you have NO IDEA where you keep your calories with your metabolism getting back to normal. Basically impossible to calculate the deficit at that point.
So good for a cut, maybe not so good for a legit competitor. If you're a competitor and you NEED IT, you've probably gotten way to fat anyways.

T3 and clen will enhance the look of a heavy androgen blast and can be ran up to peak week (but not during.) DNP would literally fuck up a peak week even if they were weeks away, it completely skews electrolytes, energy stores, metabolism, etc. Im not saying it cant be done bc I know coaches do it to IFBB'ers but it's going to make life very difficult down the road. If I were to want DNP in a contest protocol i'd certainly want it the first few weeks.

I would only use DNP to kickstart a prep and i would never even do that honestly. Id rather diet for an extra 3-4 weeks

I'd NEVER touch it inside of 12-14 weeks imo. I'm so lethargic and weak workouts are trash.

I used to not be able to tolerate clen, but at lower dosages and building my way up, clen is a great drug in my opinion. I don't think it's all that bad for you as long as you don't go over a 100 mcgs. The trouble is when you have guys running 200+ mcgs. Yes, there's guys running a lot more than that. That's nothing but trouble. DNP is fantastic. Maybe one day I will stack DNP with Clen (low dose). I respond well to clenbuterol.

The dangers of DNP are greatly overstated. I would avoid it at this particular time because of the effect it seems to have on my immune system. I get sick with a cold pretty much every time I run it for more than a week at a time. I'd rather keep my immune system strong for now. I'm already in a higher risk group for COVID-19 being on blood pressure meds.

With My 1st Showing Tomorrow in 8 weeks of Lockdown and Eating Anything and Everything My Protocol For Today is:
3ius Hgh at Midnight, another 3 ius at 7 am with A Pot of Coffee, Ephedrine, l-carnitine, ampk, t-4, 20 mcgs clen, huperzine a, 25 Masteron and 25 mgs Winny!
Hit Abs, while sucking on a Bcaa, Eaa mixed into a Zero Gatorade.
Waxing the Boat Today as Some Cardio...
Lunch is a Julian salad, vinegar and Oil..A hit of D3, Cla, Ala, vita e, fish oil and a Scoop of Coconut oil.
Protein shake around 3, w- a scoop of Size-on, 25 HBCD, 25 Beef collogen and 50 whey with another 25 Winny.
Dinner, some lean Meat, Lots of Milk and Easy on the Deserts ?
12 PM a hit if HGH
Arm Day Tomorrow.. Pre workout 8 AM w 25gms Bcaa, Small dose of M-tren or Superdrol…..
Intra, size-on 25 whey, 25 collogen and HBCD's
Post, MGF, 50 mcgs LR3, A scoop of Myogenix aftershock, 25 HBCd, 25 whey, 25 egg, 25 whole egg.
Should Dial Me in For the Pool Party...1st Impressions are Huge!

Then probably have about 12 beers and then fire up the Grill with some Brats and Sausages!

Generally I think most should just use AAS and give themselves enough time to diet/train/cardio the body fat off. Some simple stimulants can also be very effective especially at the end of dieting. So I don't believe people should be starting prep/diets thinking they have to use any of the fatburners you mentioned. Granted clen at a low dose makes sense and could be used during most of prep if someone wanted that extra edge. However DNP is the best fatburner by a mile. So in the event someone is behind (perhaps a rescheduled show is announced and it's earlier than you thought) I would 100% recommend DNP for losing bodyfat quickly. Nothing can compare to it for short term results. I also don't think high doses are needed nor do I ever recommend them. So 1 cap of DNP for 3-4 weeks could do wonders for someone needing to lose bodyfat quickly. I also agree a low dose of DNP is perfectly safe it just always needs to be used smartly (no high doses, stay hydrated etc).

DNP is definitely the strongest fat burner out of the 3, T3 might show more weight loss on the scale but that’s only because dnp causes water retention while your using it and most of the weight lost on T3 is from being glycogen depleted. Use to much t3 and it will be impossible to carb up and if you think cutting it before the show will be the answer, you will always get a rebound effect and gain back some of what you lost. Using a moderate amount of all 3 would be my route, 250-400mgs dnp, 25-50mcgs t3 and 40-80mcgs clen would be best, I have ran dnp very low (250mgs) and very high (1000mgs) and found that anything over 500mgs it’s very hard to keep cardio and training where it needs to be, your just exhausted and weak all the time, and it really messes your sleeping up. I have ran t3 high over 100 and got heart racing and elevated heart rate and it wasn’t fun, clen is awesome but doesn’t produce much fat loss for me personally it’s more something I use for energy or helping with cardio when calories are low which in turn helps fat loss I suppose. But it’s not like dnp which directly is responsible for burning fat. if I was in your position I would use 300-400mgs dnp 25mgs t3 20-40mcgs clen and do a keto or low carb diet along with cardio and weight training if you only want to use one or the other just use dnp with keto diet

Considering your scenario of being behind schedule, I would rather do a short blast of DNP and clen and leave the T3 out of the mix. Personal experience with T3 tells me I'll end up stringy and flat as hell. DNP run at a low dose for a week or two will melt the fat off, leave me a bit watery, but that's easily dealt with once the DNP is stopped. That said, my one run with DNP I felt like absolute garbage, but it worked extremely well.

What's the weekly fat loss on dnp

Of course that depends on a lot of factors, mostly caloric intake, caloric output, and obviously the dose of DNP.

According to this study here that also cites the seminal work of Tainter et. al from the 1930s, 100mg of DNP taken regularly (not a one time dose) will raise metabolic rate by an average of 11%.
I'll quote:

DNP can cause a significant increase in the basal metabolic rate [7, 8]. This leads to weight loss by burning more fat and carbohydrates [9], and weight loss of up to 1.5 kg per week is reported without significant side effects. However, there seems to be significant variation in individual responses with an average metabolic rate increase of 11% for every 100 mg of DNP when taken regularly [1012].

All things considered, we have a bunch of studies with DNP use in rather large sample groups (from the 1930s), and it has been shown that DNP actually can be used both safely and effectively. The problem is doofus highschool girls trying to melt off 10lbs with 1000+mg for a week, or taking a one time dose of THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN PILL BOTTLE.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws