over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen users beaware

So glad you're OK, J! That was a harsh wake-up-call.

That's why i always use antihistamines with new new supplement I take. I'm not talking about clen, but anything new I introduce to my body because you just never know whats in it.

Glad you are ok though...:)

Last edited:
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Did your heart go into cardiac arrest? Just curious about what happened to your heart. It sounds like you didnt suffer any permanent damage, and you should be really thankful for that because it could have been much worse.
Im glad you didnt have a heart attack like me and that you can live a normal life. My life is forever changed now and my lifespan is so much shorter than it should have been.
Make some changes now in your lifestyle and turn the tide!

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Did your heart go into cardiac arrest? Just curious about what happened to your heart. It sounds like you didnt suffer any permanent damage, and you should be really thankful for that because it could have been much worse.
Im glad you didnt have a heart attack like me and that you can live a normal life. My life is forever changed now and my lifespan is so much shorter than it should have been.
Make some changes now in your lifestyle and turn the tide!

No cardiac arrest i was lucky and my gf was right there and started cpr right away while dialing 911 it just goes to show the easy way out comes with consequences and i hope my experience helps someone from making the same mistake because my goals can be acheived naturally and thats how im going to stay

Glad you came out okay. Clen has given me more sides than any other drug (I have not used DNP) I will never use it again. I made that decision years ago. T3 + Clen remains the best fat burning combo I've ever used.

No cardiac arrest i was lucky and my gf was right there and started cpr right away while dialing 911 it just goes to show the easy way out comes with consequences and i hope my experience helps someone from making the same mistake because my goals can be acheived naturally and thats how im going to stay

The heart arrested after breathing stopped, hence the CPR. Glad your okay.

If you weren't in cardiac arrest then CPR is not needed. Maybe you just mean mouth to mouth? Any how, just so you know anaphylaxis can happen from ANYTHING. Although, it's good that you've decided to drop clen don't think that using clen is the only reason that you went into anaphalatic shock. The very same thing could have happened from eating a peanut.

Wow sorry to hear this...glad you are ok!

I personally HATE clen and haven't taken it in years. I cramp badly and no amount of water and taurine seemed to rid me of it...I'd much prefer a harder diet and more cardio even though both are pretty miserable.

same here,i have not used it in a couple years, large amounts of water would do nothing, i would just piss every hour, be depleted,shrunk down and dehydrated and this was on low dose, to tha op, im glad ur ok bro!

First of glad your doing better.

Now if regards to DNP, I find it ridiculous when anyone on this forum discusses various dieting drug or whether or not to do cardio....it always seems that someone will say, just use DNP. Come on now, are you fucking serious? What a stupid remark.

Why's that a stupid remark, bro? It's stupid to use the most effective fat burning agent to get yourself in shape around 4x faster? As has been said, if used sensibly (i.e. don't take 600mg your first time) then I've seen no evidence of it being dangerous and it actually has many protective effects. For the max results you'll still diet and do cardio, but you can eat a lot more food and do a lot less cardio and still have much much quicker results.

Why's that a stupid remark, bro? It's stupid to use the most effective fat burning agent to get yourself in shape around 4x faster? As has been said, if used sensibly (i.e. don't take 600mg your first time) then I've seen no evidence of it being dangerous and it actually has many protective effects. For the max results you'll still diet and do cardio, but you can eat a lot more food and do a lot less cardio and still have much much quicker results.

You must DNP to make up for your poor diet. It baffles me why you would take a poison to aid in fatloss. However, good luck to you....I do not care to debate.

You must DNP to make up for your poor diet. It baffles me why you would take a poison to aid in fatloss. However, good luck to you....I do not care to debate.

You seem to be missing out words there, but it has nothing to do with making up for a poor diet. Yes you can still drop fat with a poor diet but the results will be much less. It is a cellular metabolic poison, but that's precisely why people take it. Used sensibly it's very safe. But lovely to read more scare tactics and ignorance from someone who's probably never used it.

It was just mouth to mouth now suger coat it all you want clen can cause death it is not safe and if a couple extra pounds is worth dying by all means use it does it happen to everyone no can it happen to you YES anaphylaxis is a side effect of clen

Who ever said DNP was used to replace a good diet? It is used in conjunction with a good diet. It baffles me why you would even say that

It was just mouth to mouth now suger coat it all you want clen can cause death it is not safe and if a couple extra pounds is worth dying by all means use it does it happen to everyone no can it happen to you YES anaphylaxis is a side effect of clen

Whoa, chill out bro I wasn't sugar coating anything. I said it was good that you dropped it... My whole point is that anaphylaxis is a side affect of everything. Glad you're ok.

Too bad there are no sponsors that carry Epipens :confused: They would probably do very well since almost everyone on this board should probably have one.

Whoa, chill out bro I wasn't sugar coating anything. I said it was good that you dropped it... My whole point is that anaphylaxis is a side affect of everything. Glad you're ok.

That wasnt aimed towards you I was just trying to get the point across that clen shouldnt be taken lightly it is a serious drug and can have serious consequences

That wasnt aimed towards you I was just trying to get the point across that clen shouldnt be taken lightly it is a serious drug and can have serious consequences

What really is more dangerous than anything is the people that buy their from "research companies" as a liquid. Some liquids can be off considerably in dose and its very easy to dose yourself wrong with a liquid. Ive seen posts before of guys that got confused and dosed 10X the amount they should have, were off by a factor of 10.

What really is more dangerous than anything is the people that buy their from "research companies" as a liquid. Some liquids can be off considerably in dose and its very easy to dose yourself wrong with a liquid. Ive seen posts before of guys that got confused and dosed 10X the amount they should have, were off by a factor of 10.

Yes before this incidence i wouldnt have tought twice to use clen liquid or pills i have used both previously with no problems but it only takes one time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws