over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen users beaware

jrod

Kilo Klub Member
Ive used clen in the past with good results and no problems and 4days ago was on my last day of a 3 week run when i went into anaphylactic shock quit breathing and had to be resuscitated and just got out of the hospitol so any of you guys that take the shit and think nothing to bad can happen think again ill stick to a good diet from now on

Ive used clen in the past with good results and no problems and 4days ago was on my last day of a 3 week run when i went into anaphylactic shock quit breathing and had to be resuscitated and just got out of the hospitol so any of you guys that take the shit and think nothing to bad can happen think again ill stick to a good diet from now on

How much were u taking?

I've always been against clen use.
1 mcg/kg of bodyweight can induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) in heart tissue..........

J Appl Physiol. 2004 Dec 10; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

{beta}2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom.

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist, Clenbuterol, can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known if this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of Clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections using a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed using annexin V, single-strand DNA labelling and TUNEL). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h, and peaked 4 h after Clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of Clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg kg(-1), with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.005 %; P<0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg kg(-1) . In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2 %; P<0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg kg(-1). Cardiomyocyte apoptosis occurred throughout the ventricles, atria and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way from the apex towards the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol or ICI 118,551) or reserpine was used to show that Clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by Clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

Were you taking anything else?

what were you doing when this happened?

Not as much as i have run i was only taking 120 and built up slow from 40 week 1 80 week 2 then 120 the last week

No not taking anything else and i was getting into bed when it happened

Ummmmmmm

Did we not discuss no clen?

Did we not discuss no clen?

No i never brought it up we discussed not other aas other than my trt i wish i would have asked you now and will from now on that was some scary shit

Wow sorry to hear this...glad you are ok!

I personally HATE clen and haven't taken it in years. I cramp badly and no amount of water and taurine seemed to rid me of it...I'd much prefer a harder diet and more cardio even though both are pretty miserable.

Glad your ok bro!

DNP IS SAFER THAN CLEN! People always laugh when you say that but its true...

Well dnp may be safer but im going to stick to phils diet and training cause looking good aint worth being dead

First of glad your doing better.

Now if regards to DNP, I find it ridiculous when anyone on this forum discusses various dieting drug or whether or not to do cardio....it always seems that someone will say, just use DNP. Come on now, are you fucking serious? What a stupid remark.

BY the way, there are studies that show...

There are some studies where high doses of clen being used in heart patients too. The weird thing is they show improvement in heart functions.

I will try and dig these up.

thats scary shit man, ive always been afraid of clen myself.

Anaphylaxis is a severe, whole-body allergic reaction to a chemical that has become an allergen. After being exposed to a substance such as bee sting venom, the person's immune system becomes sensitized to it. On a later exposure to that allergen, an allergic reaction may occur. This reaction happens quickly after the exposure, is severe, and involves the whole body.

Tissues in different parts of the body release histamine and other substances. This causes the airways to tighten and leads to other symptoms.

Some drugs (morphine, x-ray dye, and others) may cause an anaphylactic-like reaction (anaphylactoid reaction) when people are first exposed to them. Aspirin may also cause a reaction. These reactions are not the same as the immune system response that occurs with "true" anaphylaxis. However, the symptoms, risk for complications, and treatment are the same for both types of reactions.

Anaphylaxis can occur in response to any allergen. Common causes include:

Drug allergies

Food allergies

Insect bites/stings

Pollens and other inhaled allergens rarely cause anaphylaxis. Some people have an anaphylactic reaction with no known cause.

Anaphylaxis is life-threatening and can occur at any time. Risks include a history of any type of allergic reaction

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws