over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen with ECA

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
You always hear people say never take epheda with clen but why? Whats the reasoning? If the doses of each arent high could it have a synergistic benefit?

clen is active in your system for alot longer than the ECA is , if the clen already has your heart rate up and is having a effect on your body then why would you rsik adding somthing else that does the same thing?? sounds like a good recipe for a bad reaction.

its pretty commone to cycle the celn for 2-3 weeks on then take a week or two off and during the off time you use the ECA stack to have the samne effect.

I guess that if yu kept the doses low that you could run them together but i don't see a reason why , they don't have any added benifit of working together

Hmmmm bizzare this was moved to beginners forum. Seem's like an advanced protocol to me, oh well each to their own.

clen is active in your system for alot longer than the ECA is , if the clen already has your heart rate up and is having a effect on your body then why would you rsik adding somthing else that does the same thing?? sounds like a good recipe for a bad reaction.

its pretty commone to cycle the celn for 2-3 weeks on then take a week or two off and during the off time you use the ECA stack to have the samne effect.

I guess that if yu kept the doses low that you could run them together but i don't see a reason why , they don't have any added benifit of working together

True but look at whats in most fat burning stacks. Multiple supplements that all do the same thing. So i just kinda figured why not clen and ephedra. I tried it this morning. I always go low on clen. Never over 60mcg. So this morning I took 40mcg clen and a yellow bullet. Its got the ephedra nevadensis in it which is weak, not even sure if its real ephedra but def not as strong as real ephedra. Anyway I was shaking like crazy. Could barely put my contacts in. Got a mild anxiety/euphoric feeling as well. Did some cardio and noticed my beginning heartrate was about 5-7bpm faster than normal but into the cardio my heartrate was only about 5bpm higher than when on just clen alone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws