over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen- worth the muscle loss?

LiftAmongstGiants

Registered
another thread here im on a role but wanted to discuss muscle loss on clen. I was thinking about starting this morning to cut down before i hit the good stuff in two weeks. Butttt is it worth possibly losing muscle mass? I would say im around 12% bf and was looking to get a little leaner before going in but would it be better to just strict my diet a little more these next two weeks hit the cardio a little harder and hope for the results i want going into the gear? Im stuck on this issue and if i could convince myself that i could do clen and drop fat without losing the muscle i would jump on it asap. Any info is appreciated

Im a girl so its a different look we are going for here ha ...
But I just ran Mao labs clen for two weeks 40-80-120- an back down again... my eye kept twitching plus my head banged for most of the first week :action-s: but then i was fine just not 100% if you get me... so one more week off and im all up for it again, see if the effects are better from a well being point??
The boys would have to help with the muscle sorry x

Ha.. Yea sounds like some shitty sides lol and fat coming off want be the issue im just trying to hold on to the muscle.. You look great but im trying to stay a little bigger :rolleyes:

I didnt lose any muscle on it.. clen doesnt cause muscle loss, poor diet and training do

I didnt lose any muscle on it.. clen doesnt cause muscle loss, poor diet and training do

This is mostly true but i respond so well to clen that it puts me into to much of s calorie deficit if im not careful

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is Clen Anti Catabolic- This is what I read

Controversy still remains as to the capacity of Clen to mediate muscle growth, because of a strong anabolic or a potent anti-catabolic action. If Clen is not anabolic in humans, is it at least anti-catabolic? The answer is yes and no. Let me explain: if you are eating normally, I doubt that Clen exerts any significant anti-catabolic action. In fact, Clen is probably more catabolic than anti-catabolic at high dosages. However, when you’re on a low calorie diet, things are very different, and Clen is then truly an anti-catabolic drug. It may sound paradoxical but it is not at all.

When on a restrictive diet, the main problem for our body is to use the fat from the adipose tissue as energy in order to make up for the caloric deficit. In bodybuilders, this pathway is very inefficient. We eat a high carb diet all year long, which means we train our body to selectively use carbs at the expense of fat. On a diet, our body has not been trained to use fat instead of carbs. It is still good at using carbs and bad at burning fat. So, instead of using fat as energy our body uses a second best source of energy: proteins. And where are those proteins coming from, from our muscles, which are perceived as a protein reserve while we are on a diet. Our muscles shrink while fat remains stuck.

This is where Clen comes in. Clen is able to help our body uses its own fat as energy instead of muscle proteins. The fat burning process is accelerated which mechanically spares our muscles mass. At the end of the diet, thanks to a quicker and more efficient fat usage, we end up leaner and bigger. Not bigger compared to what we were before the diet but bigger compared to what we would have been at the end of the same diet without the Clen. It depends on the length and the severity of the diet, but Clen can make a difference of several kilograms, which is remarkable. Growth Hormone is popular before a competition for the very same reason: it renders the diet both easier and far more effective, preventing excessive muscle shrinkage. For those who still insist that it is possible to diet without sacrificing a significant amount of muscle mass, please take a long look at Dorian Yates’ book “Blood and Guts”. Before and after pictures are shown while he is on a diet. An expert eye will see that many pounds of pure beef were lost while the amount of fat he got rid of is limited. This is what happens when you get shredded, even if you’re the best in the world (Of course, by diet I don’t mean shedding five pounds before the holidays. I mean a real, shredding diet).

Please understand that this anti-catabolic action of Clen is indirect and will therefore not help you get bigger while you are NOT on a diet. This is why I say Clen can exert some anti-catabolic action or none at all.

good read.. so i think ill run the clen keep protein intake high and not cut down my cals and carbs AS MUCH and hopefully lean up without the muscle loss..

good read.. so i think ill run the clen keep protein intake high and not cut down my cals and carbs AS MUCH and hopefully lean up without the muscle loss..

If you are running a decent dose of aas clen will definitely not cause any muscle loss so long as diet is sufficient

Good info! But everywhere i have read clen is anti catabolic in mice not humans but there is always conflicting answers best to try it and see what happens.

I dont think clen makes you loose any muscle
It's actually oposite, I do believe it has an anticatabolic effect.
If you are loosing muscle becouse of diet or whatever, clen will not make you loose anymore, just extra fat.
What you loose becouse of Clen is purely fat.

another thread here im on a role but wanted to discuss muscle loss on clen. I was thinking about starting this morning to cut down before i hit the good stuff in two weeks. Butttt is it worth possibly losing muscle mass? I would say im around 12% bf and was looking to get a little leaner before going in but would it be better to just strict my diet a little more these next two weeks hit the cardio a little harder and hope for the results i want going into the gear? Im stuck on this issue and if i could convince myself that i could do clen and drop fat without losing the muscle i would jump on it asap. Any info is appreciated

If by "hit the good stuff" you mean start a cycle, I think a 2 week intense cut using your clen is the most anabolic thing you could possibly do right now.

ajordana my bad man pic looked similar.. Greg so your saying its a good idea? my bad im having a brain fart with your comment

I never had muscle loss from clen, but i did get the shakes and cramps. T3 killed my strength but I stupidly ran it without AAS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131