over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen, Yohimbine HCL, DNP

a kilo?... so a thousand grams of carbs... not really outrageous.

You could get too hot, dehydrated and sick, it's the last thing you want on the show day. He was also planning to use a diuretic, I told him that he would not lose more fat, that he would lose water and he would look flat and fat. Finally he went to a sauna and it seems he will not do stupid things.

IMO, he cut the DNP waaaaaaaaaay too close to the show tho.

It is what happens when times to lose fast are not well planned. :eek:

Since I'm a class C classic physique competitor my weight limit is 200lbs. Currently sitting at 203lbs at 4 weeks out. I'm not concerned with making my weight. However I'm concerned with carbing up correctly and looking full and dry on the day of the show. My plan is to get to 195-190lbs 1 week out and start carbing up with 1000mg of injectable L carnitine ED 3 days out from my show so I'm nice and filled out. I also use ALA and cinnamon with every meal.

Question 1. Should I carb up using my current Carb source (white rice) and adding 1 cheat meal a day like a big bowl of cerial or should I just increase the white rice?

Question 2. Dave Palumbo says he has his competitors eat a burger and fry meal the night b4 after weigh ins and then morning of he has them eat a stack of pancakes with 8 whole eggs. Is this a good strategy?

Question 3. I don't have any potassium sparing diuretics like dyazide. I do have lasix. Last year i used lasix the night b4 and the morning of and it was impossible for me to fill out. If I get ready early as far as my weight goes and carb up correctly do i need a diuretic?

Thank you for all of your input guys.

Since I'm a class C classic physique competitor my weight limit is 200lbs. Currently sitting at 203lbs at 4 weeks out. I'm not concerned with making my weight. However I'm concerned with carbing up correctly and looking full and dry on the day of the show. My plan is to get to 195-190lbs 1 week out and start carbing up with 1000mg of injectable L carnitine ED 3 days out from my show so I'm nice and filled out. I also use ALA and cinnamon with every meal.

Question 1. Should I carb up using my current Carb source (white rice) and adding 1 cheat meal a day like a big bowl of cerial or should I just increase the white rice?

Question 2. Dave Palumbo says he has his competitors eat a burger and fry meal the night b4 after weigh ins and then morning of he has them eat a stack of pancakes with 8 whole eggs. Is this a good strategy?

Question 3. I don't have any potassium sparing diuretics like dyazide. I do have lasix. Last year i used lasix the night b4 and the morning of and it was impossible for me to fill out. If I get ready early as far as my weight goes and carb up correctly do i need a diuretic?

Thank you for all of your input guys.

Firstly - you should of been practicing this every week. I’ve been competing several years n assisting many since I completed my degree a while back.

Something I have always done is atleast every 2 weeks from 10 weeks out do a refeed/mock load/pre show day practice.

Here you can play with food choices , amounts , water cuts , diuretics etc

I no adter last week I can take in 1050g carbs n 6 litre water n just gain 4lb. So this let’s me know I can do this next Thursday. Dry out Friday n compete sat. Job done

Last meal for the last 12 weeks has been chips with either steak or fish - stream sits heavy for me so I’m going with fish n chips are all good.

I am trying a burger n fries tonight just to see the effect n run through previous notes n pics to make a final decision on what I do next Friday night pre sat stage

1 - use carbs you have always used - my refeeds are - Mcds pancakes , jasmine rice , gluten free n dairy free cereal , gluten free crumpets n more rice n sweet chilli sauce

2 - stack of pancakes n 8 whole eggs adter burger n fries night before would ruin my guts

3 - never use lasix IMO. Either dyazide or go the natural route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly - you should of been practicing this every week. I’ve been competing several years n assisting many since I completed my degree a while back.

Something I have always done is atleast every 2 weeks from 10 weeks out do a refeed/mock load/pre show day practice.

Here you can play with food choices , amounts , water cuts , diuretics etc

I no adter last week I can take in 1050g carbs n 6 litre water n just gain 4lb. So this let’s me know I can do this next Thursday. Dry out Friday n compete sat. Job done

Last meal for the last 12 weeks has been chips with either steak or fish - stream sits heavy for me so I’m going with fish n chips are all good.

I am trying a burger n fries tonight just to see the effect n run through previous notes n pics to make a final decision on what I do next Friday night pre sat stage

1 - use carbs you have always used - my refeeds are - Mcds pancakes , jasmine rice , gluten free n dairy free cereal , gluten free crumpets n more rice n sweet chilli sauce

2 - stack of pancakes n 8 whole eggs adter burger n fries night before would ruin my guts

3 - never use lasix IMO. Either dyazide or go the natural route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question brother.

What do you guys take to go to sleep? I'm on 75mg of tren a ED and now my clen is going up. My sleep has been shit but last night i barely slept 3 hours. I I don't want to take anything that inhibits igf-1or anythimg that is catabolic. I heard from Dave Palumbo that taking Benadryl before you go to sleep would inhibit IGF1. I was thinking about taking fun of you but I heard you can only take that once or twice a week Max.

Thoughts?

What do you guys take to go to sleep? I'm on 75mg of tren a ED and now my clen is going up. My sleep has been shit but last night i barely slept 3 hours. I I don't want to take anything that inhibits igf-1or anythimg that is catabolic. I heard from Dave Palumbo that taking Benadryl before you go to sleep would inhibit IGF1. I was thinking about taking fun of you but I heard you can only take that once or twice a week Max.

Thoughts?

By lowering dose, worked for me, lol.. i don't smoke up myself but some peeps swear by it or try melatonin

Yea DNP is a mindfuck. Bloated and Flat. I’d say if you were 6 weeks out you could run a week at 500mg and be ok.

Just keep on track. I like ephedrine more than clen TBH. Less HR increase for me. But I react weird to drugs

Thoughts?

Ambien is great on Tren

Clen > ECA in terms of fat loss. Not even a comparison. If you have problems with clen take 20mg with food 3x/day and see if that helps.

Clen > ECA in terms of fat loss. Not even a comparison. If you have problems with clen take 20mg with food 3x/day and see if that helps.

mcg.....

I’ll try it. Thanks man.

Think i missed a comma in there too bro. Go proof read that shit.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws