over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen, Yohimbine HCL, DNP

megarips250

Registered
What's up yall,

So I'm currently 4 weeks out from my show. Feeling good, dropping fat, but I want to make sure that I'm peeled to the Bone. I am currently using clenbuterol at 40mg ED (20am-20pm) and Yohimbine HCL 12mg ED and T4 at 100mcg ED as my fat burners.

Question 1. Can I/should I run Yohimbine all the way into the show? I heard that it can make you hold sub q water.

Question 2. What is the highest dose of clen I can take? On 40mg i barely feel anything. I know it's working but i want to optimize.

Question 3. Would stacking dnp with what I'm currently using make a noticeable difference in fat loss? I've been contemplating running it when I'm 3 weeks out for that one week.

Cheers

What's up yall,

So I'm currently 4 weeks out from my show. Feeling good, dropping fat, but I want to make sure that I'm peeled to the Bone. I am currently using clenbuterol at 40mg ED (20am-20pm) and Yohimbine HCL 12mg ED and T4 at 100mcg ED as my fat burners.

Question 1. Can I/should I run Yohimbine all the way into the show? I heard that it can make you hold sub q water.

Question 2. What is the highest dose of clen I can take? On 40mg i barely feel anything. I know it's working but i want to optimize.

Question 3. Would stacking dnp with what I'm currently using make a noticeable difference in fat loss? I've been contemplating running it when I'm 3 weeks out for that one week.

Cheers

ive always read to drop Yohimbe because of water retention.. no real personal experience tho..

you can run clen 120mcg

4 weeks out, I would run DNP for 8-10 days starting right now.

What's up yall,

Cheers

Pull yohombine 10 days out.

Take Clen to 80mcg next week

120mcg till 7 days out

No DNP at this stage.

Pushing Clen harder than I woujd normally I like to build up slower than that but you have 4 weeks n want to be as lean as possible so it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive always read to drop Yohimbe because of water retention.. no real personal experience tho..

you can run clen 120mcg

4 weeks out, I would run DNP for 8-10 days starting right now.

Thank you bro! I have never Run DNP before but I'm willing to use it as long as it help me shed this fat.

I'm going to cut out the yohimbine HCL 2 weeks out.

Pull yohombine 10 days out.

Take Clen to 80mcg next week

120mcg till 7 days out

No DNP at this stage.

Pushing Clen harder than I woujd normally I like to build up slower than that but you have 4 weeks n want to be as lean as possible so it is what it is.

That sounds like a solid plan. Thank you bro!

ive heard that clenbuterol can interfere with glycogen storage... making it harder to get full.

dnp will definitely make yo lose fat... but like Hilly said... this late in the game.

IMO, for contest, DNP should only be used toward the start of the prep... and only if you really need it (if you are behind).

id cut yohimbine 1.5 to 2 weeks out. I cant handle clen at higher than 60-80 mcgs a day. Which is plenty if youre actually dieting correctly. As far as dnp....id drop the clen if I was gonna use it. Running clen and dnp at the same time would be horrible for me

ive heard that clenbuterol can interfere with glycogen storage... making it harder to get full.

dnp will definitely make yo lose fat... but like Hilly said... this late in the game.

IMO, for contest, DNP should only be used toward the start of the prep... and only if you really need it (if you are behind).

I heard the same thing as well. I don't think I'm behind by any means. I know that I look much better this year 4 weeks out than I did last year 4 weeks out. I just want to have shredded glutes and be peeled.

Last edited:

Yeh that’s why 7 days out drop to 40mcg with Clen. Should of stayed that.

Agree with DNP. I used at 16 weeks out for 2 weeks
Then
8 weeks out for 8 or 9 days

Agree with others, DNP IMO is just good when first dieting/really fat. Clen/t3 is king to get shredded.

Run t3/clen all the way to show day. Drop yohim 10 days out. Too late for dnp and too risky if youve never ran it.

You can load carbs just fine on t3/clen.

I would drop it at least 5 weeks out... it flattens you out waaaaaaaaaaay too hard tbh

Just makes no sense does it. Hold water on it n burns all glycogen.

Don’t want a trace of it in body any were near show

Want a sure fire way to fuck up your prep? Start adding and taking random drug advice random dudes on a forum. :p

I would drop it at least 5 weeks out... it flattens you out waaaaaaaaaaay too hard tbh

5 weeks? I do not think it stays in your system that long. I think 2 weeks is more than enough, but it also depends on how much you are using.

Lol, I met with a competitor who cut the DNP on Wednesday, he now wanted to carb load for his Saturday competition, I told him to reject the idea, it would be impossible and maybe dangerous. He wanted to eat a kilo of carbohydrates.

Last edited:
5 weeks? I do not think it stays in your system that long.

Lol, I met with a competitor who cut the DNP on Wednesday, he now wanted to carb load for his Saturday competition, I told him to reject the idea, it would be impossible and maybe dangerous. He wanted to eat a kilo of carbohydrates.

a kilo?... so a thousand grams of carbs... not really outrageous.

IMO, he cut the DNP waaaaaaaaaay too close to the show tho.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner