over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen

beast405

Registered
This is my first time really taking Clen. I didn’t realize how uncomfortable It makes you feel. Constant anxiety, heart racing. I started at It at 40mcg For a couple days and it was way too much. So I backed it down to 20mcg for two weeks now Im up to 30mcg. Anybody else feel like shit running Clen even at such a low dose? I’m thinking about stoping it completely.

Pretty common brother....

Except me I’m weird, I like the jitters.
It’s just crazy to me how some small guys can use such high doses of clen and feel ok. I’m a big guy and been using gear for 10 years or more and I can’t Handle such a low dose of it lol

It’s just crazy to me how some small guys can use such high doses of clen and feel ok. I’m a big guy and been using gear for 10 years or more and I can’t Handle such a low dose of it lol

Guaranteed their clen was from a peptide site and it was garbage. First time I ever used clen it was from ru-products or whatever that well known site was it or is that puts out bunk garbage to newbies who don’t know better. I figured I just wasn’t a responder to it or had a high tolerance, I got up to 160mcg a day and didn’t feel much. Yea then I got pharm grade clen, I never have to go past 40mcg anymore.

Guaranteed their clen was from a peptide site and it was garbage. First time I ever used clen it was from ru-products or whatever that well known site was it or is that puts out bunk garbage to newbies who don’t know better. I figured I just wasn’t a responder to it or had a high tolerance, I got up to 160mcg a day and didn’t feel much. Yea then I got pharm grade clen, I never have to go past 40mcg anymore.
Yeah. Exactly. I’m thinking a lot of guys are taking way underdosed bunk Clen... i feel horrible on this low dose

I Have used Clen a shit ton of times myself as well. And real good Clen always does the same shit to me insane shakes and really bad anxiety and that’s just at 40mcg tabs. Now then I’ve also had “research”
Brand clans and those vary so insanely I just gave up all hope. So I have been using some liquid Clen last couple weeks and it’s dosed at 100mcg/ml it’s from one of the old school legends of the game with an incredible track record. And it’s the only liquid I’ve Eva actually felt ok on. But I’m only using half a ml twice daily. I tried some tabs from another lab that were supposed to be 40mcg each and I honestly think they may have been double that cuz I’ve never ever felt so shitty or speedy in my life. Take home message stick to the “tried and true” legends that you can trust and have a good track record. Otherwise it can be a disaster out compound IMO

I Have used Clen a shit ton of times myself as well. And real good Clen always does the same shit to me insane shakes and really bad anxiety and that’s just at 40mcg tabs. Now then I’ve also had “research”
Brand clans and those vary so insanely I just gave up all hope. So I have been using some liquid Clen last couple weeks and it’s dosed at 100mcg/ml it’s from one of the old school legends of the game with an incredible track record. And it’s the only liquid I’ve Eva actually felt ok on. But I’m only using half a ml twice daily. I tried some tabs from another lab that were supposed to be 40mcg each and I honestly think they may have been double that cuz I’ve never ever felt so shitty or speedy in my life. Take home message stick to the “tried and true” legends that you can trust and have a good track record. Otherwise it can be a disaster out compound IMO
Yeah I’m taking tabs at the moment they are crazy strong I guess or either I just can’t tolerate Clen well lol

Yeah, pharma clen is no bueno. I still have some from a couple years ago.

I can pop stims all day. Hard cuts I cug diet soda, black coffee and eat ECA like pez.

But pharma clen, I can't do it over 20 mcg without feeling like shit.

I guess I'm an anomaly in this group. I can pop a clen and take a nap. I get no stim effect whatsoever from it. No hand shakes either. (I only use Pharma clen).

BTW. For those who still think you need to take days off or Ketotifen, that's a bunch of malarky. The down regulation only occurs on the muscle building effect not on the fat burning effect. (the muscle building effect is negligible anyway unless you are a female).

fuck clen not worth it
what does it REALLY gain u? 1-2 weeks of dieting....?
i have used it and not used it and have been as lean but really leaner not using it.
f clen
-F

Exactly why I hate clen , I feel awful on it.!!

I'm really sensitive to Stimulants anyway but when I get to 50mcg I feel like I have the flu and terrible anxiety.

I much prefer ECY

I decided to just drop the Clen. Not worth feeling like shit. I really enjoyed t3 on my last cut but it def ate a lot of muscle Along with the fat.

Mike Arnold's clen is LEGIT (peptide site)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear