over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol Effects/Dosage

Yeah weird as I experienced same thing. I am wondering if this happens often with bad batches as I got it from a reputable source. They have been around along time and from what everyone says it's hard to find fake. But let me
Know what they say.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm guessing what I have could be a bad batch. I got it from a reputable sponsor on here though. I'll contact them and see what they can do.

To update, I bumped my dosage up to 120 mcg the last couple days. Didn't feel anything. No shakes, anxiety, or any type of stimulatory effects. :mad:

Thanks for the link.

As far as going back to them and having them replace it, I doubt they will as this happened over summer and I dumped it all down the drain since my AST and ALT levels were over 500 each. I figured I responded bad to clen and was someone who just couldn't use it. Within a month after stopping using it, my blood work came back perfect. I was experiencing shaking and cramping from it but no loss in body fat.

Sounds like its no good. Go back to the source and let them know, they should replace it.

Here's some information on - Clenbuterol Dosages.

I took it and it helped burn some fat, but you still need to diet with it. I started at 20 and worked my way up to 120 a day. Got really shaky, sweated a lot, still lost strength from loosing weight, and I was on cycle.

Just to update....

I contacted the sponsor, explained the situation and he agreed that it must have been a bad batch. He immediately shipped me out a replacement and I had it that week. I sampled the new clen at 60 mcg and what a difference! :eek: Within a couple hours I had anxious feelings and increase in body temp. My hands were also trembling mildly. Overall felt good the entire day. Have to say a big thanks to Sampson for taking care of this.

I have experimented with clen quite a bit over the last year. I always do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off havent tried any other duration.

Ive tried 20mcg every morning first thing when I wake up then increasing every few days till to 50mcg and i called it quits there before i was in the hospital from that stuff.
Great results but terrible sides I couldnt write anything from the shaking people noticed me twitching it was just bad news. On leg day my heart rate would get up so high id get sick and puke my guts out.

Now I stick with breaking the doses up through out the day, still have amazing results, almost no sides but a little extra sweating. ill start with 10 mcg in the morning then another 10mcg before i workout. If i want to run a higher dose ill throw in another 10mcg but never over 10mcg at a time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131