over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol VS GH for fat loss

Considering you are 10 weeks out, clen is a no brainer.

I tried HGH as a fat burner at 14 weeks out. Started at 4iu then bumped it to 6iu, decided to drop out of the show at 5 weeks out because I didn't think I would be ready in time.

Same situation this time but I started 10 weeks out and ran clen as opposed to HGH and I am ready 5 weeks out. But similar situation I mean the cardio, training and diet being almost identical.

I have yet to see a high level coach not recommend clen while on prep yet I have seen many plans without HGH for what it's worth.

I have yet to see a high level coach not recommend clen while on prep yet I have seen many plans without HGH for what it's worth.

Cuz the reality is HGH is a longterm thing.... IMO the longer you take it the more you benefit from it.... IMO its not something to be cycled on/off.... you get on and sgtay on...just adjusting dosing based on goals.... so i agree you'll never see a coach implement HGH in a prep....

On the subject of clen, what's your guys experience with desensitization, and with the use of ketotifen?

Cuz the reality is HGH is a longterm thing.... IMO the longer you take it the more you benefit from it.... IMO its not something to be cycled on/off.... you get on and sgtay on...just adjusting dosing based on goals.... so i agree you'll never see a coach implement HGH in a prep....

this. no, gh does not work fast. at all.
but after 6 months i couldnt get fat. i mean, i wasnt in a 500 calorie a day surplus either, but i was eating more and stayin lean.
clen for right now, gh for long term.
in fact every guy i know on gh is 50 and older and looks like that cenegenics guy.

this. no, gh does not work fast. at all.
but after 6 months i couldnt get fat. i mean, i wasnt in a 500 calorie a day surplus either, but i was eating more and stayin lean.
clen for right now, gh for long term.
in fact every guy i know on gh is 50 and older and looks like that cenegenics guy.

Lol. How much GH are we talking about and generic or pharma.

On the subject of clen, what's your guys experience with desensitization, and with the use of ketotifen?

Less is more with all stims in my opinion they wreck you hormonally. Desensitization is a thing with clen and you can modulate your receptors back, HOWEVER the likelihood of you receiving legit ketotifen from an American UGL is lower than your chances of receiving legit anything from any UGL. It's just not a powder they're (chinese indian and paki chemical manus) are truely commercially manufacturing for illicit distribution. Chemical plants are already making tons of DPH (diphenhydramine), which they sell as Ketoifen regularly (online) to alternative channels (bodybuilders and people making knock off pharmas). On some board forums you'll see people recommend substituting dph for Ketotifen if it is not available commercially, (in USA no in UK and I think EU yes it is a branded antihistamine) which IS NOT THE SAME AS USING ACTUAL KETOTIFEN. You don't use Ketotifen to downregulate your receptor because it's a antihistamine and thus a property of all antihistamines as a group. Ketoifen is an anti histamine that happens to modulate your receptors so it is used because of it's inherently unique property of doing so.

If you are UK or EU based go ahead and get the OTC

ALSO, Anyways, most people don't understand how clen actually works or more importantly what it does and will do for your physique. Its only going to really work for people who are ridiculously low body fat-it's such a minute level of metabolic stimulation in the grand scheme of things. It's not going to take you from 12% to 4% more quickly, it will not buy you 2-3-4-9 percentage points of body fat, that's not what it does. It will buy you .2 .1 pounds, but that's when .2 or .1 pounds at a certain bfp is the difference between looking freaky on stage and coming in middle of the pack.

FINALLY, if you are using clen more than six weeks and you're not where you want to be, you shouldn't be using it anyways. Get where you need to be physically, then add it to get where you couldn't have gone without it if you respond well to the chemical. NOT ALL PEOPLE DO!

I think clen AS NEEDED is what alot of the higher level prep guys in MP are reccomending. At the end of the day don't put in a suppressive stimulant unless its necessary. I think it's usually "needed" because people don't come in peeled 4 weeks early like they should. Come in peeled early and save your CNS the extra grief it's already getting rocked by anabolics.

ANYWAYS IF YOU AINT GOT THE MO FUCKIN TIME MO FUCKAH, IF YOU AINT GOT THE TIME: Clen might be the best option to help minimally accelerate your metabolism but there are other methods you may respond better you would never know without trying (amphetamines, alkaloids, ECA, more sleep, changes in diet, yada yada bing bong) but I think in my experience I've learned you need Somehhing. When running a deficit you do often need something to stimulate your metabolism on a chemical level in some way otherwise your metabolism doesn't fire correctly. Nothing saves you if you're fat and out of time though (most people didn't hold water on show day they came in fat).

Ranting yes. Sorry
raving madness? Absofuckinglutelynot

Starting in your off season and goING into prep use GH. All throughout the prep use GH, THEN when you start getting to the point where you are pretty lean with thinned skin, and calories are getting low and your body adjust by trying to get you to lower your NEAT....THEN you add in clenbuterol and watch what the fuck happens then ;-)

The above is best when you give yourself enough time to prep and you are pretty fucking leaned out at around the 6 week out point, run clenbuterol then and you will be pretty amazed at what happens.

Starting in your off season and goING into prep use GH. All throughout the prep use GH, THEN when you start getting to the point where you are pretty lean with thinned skin, and calories are getting low and your body adjust by trying to get you to lower your NEAT....THEN you add in clenbuterol and watch what the fuck happens then ;-)

The above is best when you give yourself enough time to prep and you are pretty fucking leaned out at around the 6 week out point, run clenbuterol then and you will be pretty amazed at what happens.

start at 20mcg should be enough?I always think that clen is the drug u use in the final weeks...

This makes sense to me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member