over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol VS GH for fat loss

GDADDYG8

Registered
I am on a strict diet preparing for a show....about 10 weeks out. I recently added 2 ius of GH before faster cardio and 2 iu GH post workout in the afternoons.

Keeping my calories constant and monitoring my fasted morning weight daily I have gained about 3 lbs in 3 days since adding the GH while in a known deficit. I am definitely holding more water.

I have always heard everyone swear the GH is an effective fat burner. That’s really the only reason I am using it. I have about 5 kits on hand. I am curious how people here compare it’s fat loss enhancement with clenbuterol.

Interested in your opinions and experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Clen is a waste in my opinion, it’s just a stronger caffeine in my opinion with no real fat burning... GH is far superior and NO it doesn’t take months to see benefits or effects.. As for bloat, I never experienced it except maybe more intramuscular water but if you get bloated then just cut it out 2 weeks before the show...

GH has so many more benefits than Clen. If you have the money, GH is a no brainer.

If you are adding water, perhaps you have a low purity GH. Some of that extra weight could be Fuller muscles, too, though. As the above poster mentioned, contrary to bro science, one can begin to see the effects of GH, including fuller more 3-dimensional muscles, almost immediately.

I am definitely more fuller. I just hate taking clenbuterol. Going to skip it this prep and stick with the GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that clen is a more potent fatburner.. guarantees stripping of the fat combined with a proper deficit and some cardio. However it is not for everyone. Start low dose and add 20mcf every 2 weeks is a good approach in my believes.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I believe that clen is a more potent fatburner.. guarantees stripping of the fat combined with a proper deficit and some cardio. However it is not for everyone. Start low dose and add 20mcf every 2 weeks is a good approach in my believes.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

CLENBUTEROL is a great fat burner but as you mention, not tolerated well by everyone. HGH and CLENBUTEROL together can really transform a physique as far as fat loss goes.

Short Term- Clen
Long Term- HGH (there is no comparison)

Based on YOUR situation i'd do Clen... if this is your 1st go at HGH you may wanna pull it at 2 weeks out.....unless you're bone dry.....like you said, you're holding water.... just my .02... ive always kept it in the whole way but water retention has never been an issue for me

Not to completely crap on another reply you received but GH is not a fat burner.
That's just a nice side benefit of it...it's just mobilizing fat acids into your blood stream. Basically GH has a bunch of other great benefits.

Clen is a fat burner and is great at it. Like others have said, its effects are highly individual. I tolerate it well and always throw Clen into a cutting phase. But I know others who simply cannot tolerate it and feel like shit. They usually have to go the EC route.

Personally, the combo of both is great. Keep running them together.

are you guys taking clen w/ food or on an empty stomach

Not to completely crap on another reply you received but GH is not a fat burner.
That's just a nice side benefit of it...it's just mobilizing fat acids into your blood stream. Basically GH has a bunch of other great benefits.

Clen is a fat burner and is great at it. Like others have said, its effects are highly individual. I tolerate it well and always throw Clen into a cutting phase. But I know others who simply cannot tolerate it and feel like shit. They usually have to go the EC route.

Personally, the combo of both is great. Keep running them together.

Besides all the other benefits I feel its better at actually preventing fat gain rather than actually "burning fat"... within reason of course

GH might not directly increase metabolic rate in an instant manner like other stims and fat burners but causing the fat cells to release stored energy into the blood stream does have a nutrient repartitioning effect, especially in bodybuilders who are lifting heavy weights and taking AAS. Even if some of those fatty acids go right back into fat cells, others will be used for muscle building and the end result is less fat and more muscle. Plus, apart from the technicalities, real world experience shows that GH is indeed a quite powerful fat burner.

Besides all the other benefits I feel its better at actually preventing fat gain rather than actually "burning fat"... within reason of course
Yup, hard to store fat in a fat cell that is being overloaded with hormonal signals telling it to empty. My experience is a big dose of GH before a cheat day prevents fat gain for sure.

Clen hands down....that's my opinion from using both as a stand alone. As most, Clen sides are horrible and I won't ever touch it again, but you might be different.

Does anyone know the mechanism behind GH’s effects? What causes this emptying? Increased Thyroid output?

Yup, hard to store fat in a fat cell that is being overloaded with hormonal signals telling it to empty. My experience is a big dose of GH before a cheat day prevents fat gain for sure.

Clen is a waste in my opinion, it’s just a stronger caffeine in my opinion with no real fat burning... GH is far superior and NO it doesn’t take months to see benefits or effects.. As for bloat, I never experienced it except maybe more intramuscular water but if you get bloated then just cut it out 2 weeks before the show...

Clen is a great fat burner. It’s a great tool to have in ones arsenal. Don’t need mega doses. I like to keep it in at 40-60mcg I have no sides and it works in the background while pounding away at diet and cardio.

Gh is king but clen is useful in prep. Esp if it helps you keep calories higher while loosing fat

If you don't want to use both at the same time then I think the gh would end up being better. It'll allow you to hold on to more muscle while dieting hard and training.

You can save the clen for maybe the last 2 weeks if the gh is keeping you bloated.

Clen far more better in terms of burning fat and cost effective..f you're taking gh solely for fat burning purpose then it's a waste

I'm not going to repeat all the great things that have already been mentioned. Definitely take a look at tree fiddy's .02$.

I will say a status pic would help us alot here. Are you on anything else either? Are you planning on running it straight through?

clen is a potent fat burner if you tolerate it for some weeks.
gh ll be better if you use for a long time with other benefits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear