over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol

FlexNyC

Registered
Was thinking about taking clen.
Can a couple people maybe share some good experiences. Never took it.

Was thinking about taking clen.
Can a couple people maybe share some good experiences. Never took it.

The sides from Clen are real. You should read about the shakes and muscle cramps are the worst. I assume you want to cut weight?

lol i can shARE a bad experience.

The sides from Clen are real. You should read about the shakes and muscle cramps are the worst. I assume you want to cut weight?[/QUOT

Yea for cutting.
That's what I'm worried about. I have a high pressure job and need to be buttoned up at all times.

Taking it now for only the second time ever so definitly not the most experienced with it. Doing two weeks on two weeks off. I lose a ton of bf while on clen and really the only sides I get are A LOT of sweating and heart races a little and hands shake some. Never had a cramp. Started dating a woman the first time I was on it and our first time having sex she says "wow you sure do sweat a lot!" LOL

:yeahthat:

i much perfer dnp or even just ECA stack over clen

Ive heard this quite a bit the past three weeks on here. Can you elaborate as to why> Very curious because Ive never used dnp before.

First time I took it I got stuck on the elliptical because my legs cramped so bad I couldn't move. Thank god it was late at night and I was the only one in there, took a good 5 mins before I could scallywalk back to the locker room.

dont fuck with it. its terrible for your heart and body in general and there are much more effective means to cut body fat.

I'm taking it now for probably the 20th time, but I'm certainly no expert. The first couple days I feel a bit jittery, but that goes away. Every on e in a while I get a foot cramp, my heart doesn't race, but I do sweat at night. It works really well for me, but I take it a little longer than 2 weeks, after the second week I take Benadryl b4 bed. Jmo

First time I took it I got stuck on the elliptical because my legs cramped so bad I couldn't move. Thank god it was late at night and I was the only one in there, took a good 5 mins before I could scallywalk back to the locker room.

Lots and lots of water and this won't be an issue

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ive heard this quite a bit the past three weeks on here. Can you elaborate as to why> Very curious because Ive never used dnp before.
for me personally DNP provides better and faster results without experiencing any side effects except feeling hot all the time. With even a low dose of clen I cramp up horribly (taurine / quinine don't do a damn thing for me), I get the shakes extremely bad, the increase in blood pressure (mine is already pretty high) gives me headaches and makes me dizzy at times, plus mentally I just don't feel right on clen.

hands shake and i dont know if i get the heart racing from clen or t3. prob a mixture of both

I love clen, precompetition i run 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on ephedra, with T3.

I still don’t understand why people would use DNP, its pure poison. I have many ifbb pros friends and they won’t touch that thing. Hany told me to stay away from DNP, its bad. You will notice fast fat loss etc but you don’t see what it does inside of your body.
When Dave Palumbo trained me i asked him if i can use some DNP, he told me if i take DNP he will drop me off from training...

But everyone has their own opinion :)

So with all that being said is clen extremely effective it just effective

I think clen is a crazy good fat burner.

you guys with bad experiences probably took way too much.
too much of anything will result in a bad experience.
clen is one thing that only takes a little.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws