over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clenbuterol

graff

Newbies
i was just wondering i am getting some clen in powder form what would be daily dose drop some weight
thanks

How's your diet ?

they recommend a ramping up of clen starting 20mcg and add 20 until you hit 100mcg then taper off....something like that
you wont loose fat without a solid fat loss diet and training plan

they recommend a ramping up of clen starting 20mcg and add 20 until you hit 100mcg then taper off....something like that
you wont loose fat without a solid fat loss diet and training plan

2 weeks on 2 weeks off ? SOme people do with along with t3 but you better stick some test, anyway before any AAS you got to check your training plan and your diet, to loose weight do some cardio and lower your carbs keep the Iron work at the gym, and i'm sure you'll se improvements.

Ps. Sorry the horrible english.

thanks
diet is good still on bulking phase so cals are very high but all food is clean. i will lower cals and add more cardio once i start. what do you mean add some test

clen and t3 can eat up lean muscle tissue...use the test to keep the muscles...along with lots of protein

If you're "bulking" why would you be worrying about dropping weight? If your diet is spot on, even if you're bulking you shouldn't get fat. Unless you are taking in way too many cals or your diet isn't spot on. Honestly, what is your diet like? A lot of people like to look to drugs as their first option and their miracle cure all. Steroids aren't a short cut and shouldn't be used that way

im at the end of my bulking phase and was going to use clen to cut up and yes drop a few kgs whenever i use test and decca i add bit of fat so that would be why rotty

If you're at the end then end don't worry about dropping the weight with clen and t3 right away. Are you going to PCT or are you going right into a cutting cycle? Either way I wouldn't use clen and T3 until you were about a month away from where you want to be. I personally don't think they are as effective unless used when already really lean. If you are doing a show or just getting ready for the summer. You know when you want to peak and look your best. So I would wait until you are closer to that date and try and take the excess weight off gradually with some cardio and cutting cals a little at a time and then when you are close and you want to really shed the last few pounds do it then. Just my opinion

There is no reason to taper off with clen. Actually it would just be a waist. Start at 20mcgs and increase 20mcgs ed to 100-120mcgs. Run for a total of 2 weeks and take 2 weeks off and start again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws