over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Client I am training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying I don't have the wattage to understand what's going on is a fucking insult Ness. It's an attack.

No, its a fact. A fact is something that has been discovered and proved by evidence. The evidence in this case, are your own written posts.

Your interpretation and how you handle the facts belongs to you. Deal with it.

All i know is this thread is like a 1 hour sitcom, i feel like i have just be on a rollar coaster ride of emotions, i laughed, i cried, i got angry, i was amazed, but it ended well...

goodnight

No, its a fact. A fact is something that has been discovered and proved by evidence. The evidence in this case, are your own written posts.

Your interpretation and how you handle the facts belongs to you. Deal with it.

Ness, don't get so upset! It's OK if you don't post pics hahahahahahaha

Typical convo

Here is what is going on behind the scenes here at promuscle ,because lets face it, concreteguy is correct, I have special powers here and special priveledges that allow me to see each others PMs.......

concreteguy and his PMs to db006

Hi Dave, that damn Phil Hernon is at it again insulting me! I have no clue what to say to him, any suggestions? Should I use the dick in the mouth or the fuck you in the assclown response? Do you still have anadrol inject? I dont feel these 75mg anadrol anymore, I am using 10 a day.

db006 to concreteguy

Hi John, use the one about.........the other one you used the last time he, the one you, the other one you used before.......that one ok? Yes, I have deca. Boy, my waist is really small now. I am thinking about contacting Weider and setting up a camera shoot with a guy with a camera that works for Joe Weider over there where Joe Weider is. Use the one before though ok .My arms are getting bigger. My legs are bigger. My head is smaller.:cool:;):cool::rolleyes:

Concreteguy to db006

Good idea. Should I tell him that he is a bad trainer again? How much does he charge, I forgot? Should I tell him I know he is fat? Should I tell him he should see my new pictures and that I have a relationship with my trainer? Should I tell him I bought the Gazell by Tony Little and my trainer is the operator on the Gazell hotline? Maybe I should not give that away, our secret! Any word on the rheuses monkey GH that you were using? I think that would help me shed these last few layers of water. Its just water. Do you have any Inj Anadrol?

db006 to concreteguy

Good idea, use the one about the monkey hormone. Was that your question?:cool::confused::eek:

Here is what is going on behind the scenes here at promuscle ,because lets face it, concreteguy is correct, I have special powers here and special priveledges that allow me to see each others PMs.......

Hi Dave, that damn Phil Hernon is at it again insulting me! I have no clue what to say to him, any suggestions? Should I use the dick in the mouth or the fuck you in the assclown response? Do you still have anadrol inject? I dont feel these 75mg anadrol anymore, I am using 10 a day.

db006 to concreteguy

Hi John, use the one about.........the other one you used the last time he, the one you, the other one you used before.......that one ok? Yes, I have deca. Boy, my waist is really small now. I a mthinking about contacting Weider and setting up a camera shoot with a guy with a camera that works for Joe Weider over there where Joe Weidre is. Use the one before though ok .My arms are getting bigger. My legs are bigger. My head is smaller.:cool:;):cool::rolleyes:

Concreteguy to db006

Good idea. Should I tell him that he is a bad trainer again? How much does he charge, I forgot? Should I tell him I know he is fat? Should I tell him he should see my new pictures and that I have a relationship with my trainer? Should I tell him I bought the Gazell by Tony Little and my trainer is the operator on the Gazell hotline? Maybe I should not give that away, our secret! Any word on the rheuses monkey GH that you were using? I think that would help me shed these last few layers of water. Its just water. Do yo uhave any Inj Anadrol?

db006 to concreteguy

Good idea, use the one about the monkey hormone. Was that your question?:cool::confused::eek:

I JUST PISSED MYSELF

db006 to concreteguy

Hi John, use the one about.........the other one you used the last time he, the one you, the other one you used before.......that one ok? Yes, I have deca. Boy, my waist is really small now. I a mthinking about contacting Weider and setting up a camera shoot with a guy with a camera that works for Joe Weider over there where Joe Weidre is. Use the one before though ok .My arms are getting bigger. My legs are bigger. My head is smaller.:cool:;):cool::rolleyes:

Concreteguy to db006

Good idea. Should I tell him that he is a bad trainer again? How much does he charge, I forgot? Should I tell him I know he is fat? Should I tell him he should see my new pictures and that I have a relationship with my trainer? Should I tell him I bought the Gazell by Tony Little and my trainer is the operator on the Gazell hotline? Maybe I should not give that away, our secret! Any word on the rheuses monkey GH that you were using? I think that would help me shed these last few layers of water. Its just water. Do yo uhave any Inj Anadrol?

db006 to concreteguy

OFMG!!! for real that is the funniest post i have seen in a while..inj anadrol:p
only 7500 mg a day that ain't shit..yes yes 7500 mg ed of drol will make the water drop off like lasix:D

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:39
Subject: Re: Hi

Then would not common sense tell you that you have hit a plateau? Dont you think you should up the dosage? If you want to gain you need to use more..........I recommend going to 1000...........AGAIN, its no mystery............AAS and LBA ruin this sport...........if you do not believe it I have no idea what to tell you.

Phil, do you really think a man from the avatar needs 1000 to grow?
I know someone who is one of the best bb in Eu, is competing at Arnold C amateurs this weekand, is going to place top 6 and he has never EVER exceeded 1g of test in his 15 year of bodybuilding career lol

Question for Phil - wasn't 1000 the most you've ever taken? That means:
(a) hilly's and yours muscularity when you where the best at usa needs the same amount of test?lol or (b) you was just lying for forum members [those who pays your bills]? To show how little you needed and what a great genetics you had...I think I already know the answer...

Wow. I think today was the least productive day I have had in a long time. Good thing I have had this sitcom to watch for the past few hours.

You guys are melting the keys on your keyboards... LOL

I guess I'll spend tomorrow searching why you two dispise eachother so much.

Well

Phil, do you really think a man from the avatar needs 1000 to grow?
I know someone who is one of the best bb in Eu, is competing at Arnold C amateurs this weekand, is going to place top 6 and he has never EVER exceeded 1g of test in his 15 year of bodybuilding career lol

Question for Phil - wasn't 1000 the most you've ever taken? That means:
(a) hilly's and yours muscularity when you where the best at usa needs the same amount of test?lol or (b) you was just lying for forum members [those who pays your bills]? To show how little you needed and what a great genetics you had...I think I already know the answer...

I can honestly say I have no clue what you are talking about....It sounds like sort of you may know a little about something about AAS and bodybuilding and how much people weigh and how someone is competing...and that you already know something??...am I on the right track?

db006 to concreteguy

Hi John, use the one about.........the other one you used the last time he, the one you, the other one you used before.......that one ok? Yes, I have deca. Boy, my waist is really small now. I am thinking about contacting Weider and setting up a camera shoot with a guy with a camera that works for Joe Weider over there where Joe Weider is. Use the one before though ok .My arms are getting bigger. My legs are bigger. My head is smaller.:cool:;):cool::rolleyes:

Concreteguy to db006

Good idea. Should I tell him that he is a bad trainer again? How much does he charge, I forgot? Should I tell him I know he is fat? Should I tell him he should see my new pictures and that I have a relationship with my trainer? Should I tell him I bought the Gazell by Tony Little and my trainer is the operator on the Gazell hotline? Maybe I should not give that away, our secret! Any word on the rheuses monkey GH that you were using? I think that would help me shed these last few layers of water. Its just water. Do you have any Inj Anadrol?

db006 to concreteguy

actually the truth is were all gimmick accounts of my multiple personalities. i created them so i could argue with myself and prove to myself that i know everything about everything. i know i know thats a little immature of me but it was the only way i could get anybody to remember who i am. i mean i am MR. USA 1941 for fucks sake. and it doesnt hurt that i can throw in LBA whenever possible too. pretty engenius of me huh?.

db006 to concreteguy

Concreteguy to db006

db006 to concreteguy

phil you missed a few e-mails

concretguy to phil

phil, I'm still eating like a bird and only when I'm hungry. My body weight is down 5lbs over the last week and I feel run down.

phil to concreteguy

as a bodybuilder you must purchase more LBA's. Start sprinkling D-Boll on you bird seed in the morning.

concreteguy to phil

phil, it's been a month of eating like a bird. My ribbs are showing and I'm down seven belt holes my cloths don't fit me any more.

phil to concreteguy

Did you see the pics of how incredible I was back in the day? You must buy more LBA's and sprinkle D-Bol on your bird seed in the morning and when your hungry at lunch.

concreteguy to phil

phil the paramedics carried me out of the house today. I'm to emaciated to even control my bodily functions. Are you sure eating like a bird only when I'm hungry is working?

phil to concreteguy

Let me send you a picture of my little girl. Isn't she beautiful?

are there really discounts if you have a relationship with your trainer??

concretguy to phil

phil, I'm still eating like a bird and only when I'm hungry. My body weight is down 5lbs over the last week and I feel run down.

phil to concreteguy

as a bodybuilder you must purchase more LBA's. Start sprinkling D-Boll on you bird seed in the morning.

concreteguy to phil

phil, it's been a month of eating like a bird. My ribbs are showing and I'm down seven belt holes my cloths don't fit me any more.

phil to concreteguy

Did you see the pics of how incredible I was back in the day? You must buy more LBA's and sprinkle D-Bol on your bird seed in the morning and when your hungry at lunch.

concreteguy to phil

phil the paramedics carried me out of the house today. I'm to emaciated to even control my bodily functions. Are you sure eating like a bird only when I'm hungry is working?

phil to concreteguy

^^^LOL. now THAT is fucking funny i dont care who you are!

Hahahhahahahaah

concretguy to phil

phil to concreteguy

concreteguy to phil

phil to concreteguy

concreteguy to phil

phil to concreteguy

HAhhahahahahha YES, that is funny I agree! Hey, I love my girl....BTW thats a true conversation we had!

I can honestly say I have no clue what you are talking about....It sounds like sort of you may know a little about something about AAS and bodybuilding and how much people weigh and how someone is competing...and that you already know something??...am I on the right track?

PHIL I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE SOME ONE WHO IS NOTHING AND TRAIN THEM IN TO AND ANIMAL FOR FREE TO SHUT ALL THE HATERS UP

HAhhahahahahha YES, that is funny I agree! Hey, I love my girl....BTW thats a true conversation we had!

She is a little doll.(the only thing we agree on) Lets leave this on a good note. C-ya

Yeah good call Concreteguy.

You got problems with Phil, thats fine.

But leave his kid out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views