over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Client of mine.......big things ahead

He's got a really nice base/build, muscles look supper hard in these pics also. Great job to both of you, keep him on track!

Fan-fuckin-tastic potential. Great muscle bellies and the quad sweep will make sure he does well. Only one flaw in the physique in those pics is the dreaded lower oblique muscle roundness that makes his waist seem to get wider, but that can be controlled so just make sure he learns how to control those muscles and tightens up that area in his poses.

Other than that, nasty potential with that roundness.

looks super dense...thats the type of muscle you need to do well at national level. Not many guys actully have that type of muscle, that heavy weight muscle. good job guys...keep us updated :headbang:

looks solid! great overall physique

Phil you w/o a doubt know what you're doing. He looks amazing

Wow

Looks like he is coming along very nicely. Are you taking on new clients? I was just wondering if you were and how it would work. :lightbulb:

Thank you.

Yes

Yes, I agree... legs look really good!

Also the hardness, and the symmetry is what I would say are really something he and you, should be very proud of.

:star:wars

He just has it.......we will not diet muscle off of him.........its bodybuilding, not a diet show......he will be big, muscular, full, round, and lean enough......so many guys hold themselves back by thinking shredded all the time.........you need food to gain/keep muscle...its a balance.....if you HAVE to be shredded to win a show that means to me that you really arent training right....because when you train right, you will pack on the muscle. I see lots of guys show pics after 3 months, 5 months and they are WAY LEANER..............but what happens a year later? They did not gain muscle..........watch this kids LATEST pictures..coming soon

He just has it.......we will not diet muscle off of him.........its bodybuilding, not a diet show......he will be big, muscular, full, round, and lean enough......so many guys hold themselves back by thinking shredded all the time.........you need food to gain/keep muscle...its a balance.....if you HAVE to be shredded to win a show that means to me that you really arent training right....because when you train right, you will pack on the muscle. I see lots of guys show pics after 3 months, 5 months and they are WAY LEANER..............but what happens a year later? They did not gain muscle..........watch this kids LATEST pictures..coming soon

Phil I think he looks great!

Question for you, answer only if you like, but what holes do you see in peoples training?

Well

Question for you, answer only if you like, but what holes do you see in peoples training?

I would have to see the routine to tell.....many factors.......bad form opening up to injury, over training, under training, under nutrition, over nutrition...............too much cardio, too little cardio.....the body needs to be checked on like a map on a trip..........where is it going? It takes a while to learn this stuff and if a trainer ever tells you to do THIS and THIS and eat THIS and THIS and THIS many minutes of THIS...but take TONS OF THIS....its not how it works.....steroids can cover up for all these faults, but in the big leagues it cant..........you have to be on point with all. Hope that answered, haahhahha..........I see you on the right track LATELY......for a while there you awere not changing.........you are looking great now man, impressive

Don't Lie to Yourself...

I would have to see the routine to tell.....many factors.......bad form opening up to injury, over training, under training, under nutrition, over nutrition...............too much cardio, too little cardio.....the body needs to be checked on like a map on a trip..........where is it going? It takes a while to learn this stuff and if a trainer ever tells you to do THIS and THIS and eat THIS and THIS and THIS many minutes of THIS...but take TONS OF THIS....its not how it works.....steroids can cover up for all these faults, but in the big leagues it cant..........you have to be on point with all. Hope that answered, haahhahha..........I see you on the right track LATELY......for a while there you awere not changing.........you are looking great now man, impressive

Phil touched on this briefly, but I really wanted to underscore where a person's "hole" can be.... PSYCHOLOGICAL.... as I mentioned in my 1 year B4/After photo thread, that was my downfall... I lied to myself for years and years... if your fat, FACE IT, if your "skinny", FACE IT...

Go read Alfresco's sticky on taking physique pics, then, get in your skivies, take some good pics, do ur thing (diet, training, etc), take pics again a month later, etc, repeat a couple times... if you are not seeing changes then SOMETHING ISN'T WORKING...

you ought to tell him to post up in here. i see him training every so often where i train. the dude is a FREAK. i have yet to see him with the typical bloated off season look. walks around lean and still grows. the back pics dont do justice its thick and wide in person.

you ought to tell him to post up in here. i see him training every so often where i train. the dude is a FREAK. i have yet to see him with the typical bloated off season look. walks around lean and still grows. the back pics dont do justice its thick and wide in person.

Thanks bro...I'm actually on the board pretty often. Don't post a much...seems like whenever I think I have something to add, someone else says it better lol. Lots of knowledgeable bros on here!

Thanks for all the comments! Talk about motivating!

Can't say enough good things about Phil, he knows his shit....period. The way I approach and think about training and diet have changed a lot since starting to work with him

All results are not this drastic........he is a genetic freak

Means a lot coming from you phil! i can't thank you enough for your help. you've made living the bodybuilding lifestyle more enjoyable, less restrictive, and less stressful than I really though it could be...and I'm looking better than ever and feeling better than ever!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131