over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Client Transformation while prepping for the NAGA World Cup

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello guys,
This is from a natural young client of mine. Starting weight was 183lbs and he has lost about 33lbs since the 3rd of Jan. He's competing in the NAGA's 2011 World Cup. Weigh in's are tomorrow and hes competing in the 141-149lb class. We've manipulated his water and he should just make the 149 mark. He's done about a dozen Jiu Jitsu tournament but this should be the biggest. He's a really strong kid though and has maintained most of his strength until the final 2 weeks out. I'm hoping such a dominant strength/size advantage will work in his favor.

Anyway I'm excited to have this kid under my wing. After this we're going to focus on lean bulking in March. He should re-bound well from this strict dieting. Pics here are a little less than a month apart:

Attachments

• Michael P pics.jpg
    Michael P pics.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 1,796
Last edited:
Wow! Good for him! I bet he feels great and is motivated to get on the mat.

Great transformation! Good job!

So where were you when I had my tread up looking for a trainer/diet advise to lose 20lbs for a few tournaments while I train BJJ 4-5 hours a day?

:D

Thanks guys for kind words, I'm still waiting to see how he does.

So where were you when I had my tread up looking for a trainer/diet advise to lose 20lbs for a few tournaments while I train BJJ 4-5 hours a day?

:D

:) I'm going to try to spend some more time contributing here, it's been a busy last year figuring out a lot of personal things. We were able to strip most of his weight off through the diet/exercise. last I spoke to him he needed to cut 3lbs of water to make weight less than a day out. So he didn't have to do any extreme measure to lose the water besides dropping out added sodium the day before weigh ins.

Also

Your clients are real people that listen to you and do not BS anyone.......you and I have been in this game a long time and when some of these " clients" keep posting how great their trainer is then 1/2 of them come to me and you after they get fcked up by the guy it shows something.......

Great work for both of you! That's amazing cause he looked pretty lean to begin with! Post his results if you get a chance! Awesome work, Dave!

Your clients are real people that listen to you and do not BS anyone.......you and I have been in this game a long time and when some of these " clients" keep posting how great their trainer is then 1/2 of them come to me and you after they get fcked up by the guy it shows something.......

Thanks Phil that means a lot coming from you and I tend to feel the same way. I know I've been reading from you, Big A and some of the other vets for what's going on 10 years now. I owe quite a bit to this board for inspiring me to stick to what I love and being able to conserve with some really intelligent members & trainers.

Great work for both of you! That's amazing cause he looked pretty lean to begin with! Post his results if you get a chance! Awesome work, Dave!

Thanks he pulled out 3rd place out of 10 in his division of 141-149, also stepped on the scale at 148. Surprisingly the guy he lost his final match to he claimed was much stronger/bigger. NAGA has some really strong grappler/wrestlers. This kid has really impressive lb for lb compound/power lifts. Anway not bad I guess for the NAGAs though I'm proud of his work.

Attachments

• naga.jpg
    naga.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 482
Awesome! Grats to him for a great showing - I bet the competition was serious. and also to you - you did well by him getting him that lean and conserving muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131