over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid as a stand alone?!

So iv been reading some interesting things on clomid and that even as a stand alone it can boost test levels quit a bit. Nothing like steroids will but as a natural bodybuilder currently was something that I found interesting. I realize that gains wouldn't be much. More like a test booster but cheaper and better from what I have read. People have gone from 300 to over 800 from tests done at 25mg for 6 weeks and I understand that everyone is different so that would vary. Just something I found interesting and wanted to see what people thought about this and using it for a standalone to boost test. Obviously to mostly everyone on a board like this it will be nothing but for someone's whos natural and not sure if I want to hope on gear yet was something interesting. Maybe I could squeeze out a little bit of strength and size over time trying this and seeing if I could possibly notice anything. Not really much risk involved... opinions and thoughts are appreciated. More of just a topic of discussion for now no plans to actually run it as a stand alone.

Clomid for a secondary hypogonadism patient ( testes working fine, pituitary gland not producing enough LH for adequate test production works very well for a limited time) . Secondary hypogonadism is(unless there is an underlying issue) is what most AAS users experience after AAS use, which can be corrected by SERM use.

Having said this, although SERMS such as CLOMID are potent testosterone boosters, in my opinion should not be used as a "test booster". First, SERMS work most effectively when ones test level is far below normal levels <300 ng/nl. Clomid or any test booster for that matter ,will only raise LH levels so far and in turn will only raise testosterone slightly if you are in normal ranges (not coming off a AAS cycle).
in
Point being, if your test levels are around mid range (450-800ng/nl), you will not notice or experience any positive physical changes from clomid even if your levels raise up close to 800-1000 ng/nl. Positive mental effects from increased testosterone maybe, but in no way will you see any difference physically. My point being, SERMS such as Nolva and Clomid are used almost specifically in PCT as they are a great help in raising test levels that are significantly reduced due to AAS use back to normal levels, but serve little purpose in producing muscular gains in a normal male

What benefits would hcg have? I know what its used for but not like clomid would shut me down or id be suppressed after im assuming id just return to normal. Not expecting much but if I can go up 5 pounds in reps for dumbbell presses for example and wouldn't have naturally otherwise probably be something that I could do regularly without resorting to gear and to keep progressing.

Football, take some time and study how these drugs/compounds interact with the body and what theyre used for. In no way would you ever want to use HcG as a stand alone. HcG is synthetic LH( luteinizing hormone) and is not a performance enhancer in any way. When one is on an AAS cycle HcG is used to keep the testes producing LH synthetically as the body shuts down its own LH and therefore testosterone production.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131