over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clomid DURING cycle?

PsyT

Banned
whats your opinion on using clomid DURING your cycle? I was thinking about adding it for the estrogen blocking and also to increase my ejaculate volume (which nosedives on cycle :(). I was thinking 12.5mg every night (so a low dose).

running 150mg prop EOD and 60mg tbol ED (and 25mg aromasin ED).

I was going to ditch the clomid idea and just run HCG during my cycle (as that increases volume also) but now cannot find a place to order that with the minimums all our sponsors have :)confused:).

I've done a search on this and it seems like there is no anwser for it.

I posted this question recently to, but not for the same reasons exactly.. I was asking to what the benefits were of using it through a cruise, low dose test, to prevent shut down maybe?

I was hoping BigA would chime in as i seen he mentioned its use through his contest prep' thread...

I would think only a dr. or hrt doc would actually know the anwser to this. I'd def like to know if periodic use of clomid time to time if your on year round is a good thing to help keep sperm count up.

do you guys think LH/ FSH wil pulse if your body already sees 'enough' test in you already?

now if you went from lets say hypothetically 10g to 250mg/wk lol,,,then you have clomid in there,,,maybe your body will freak out and think 250/wk is 'low' where it should be well above the 'normal' range and kick out LH/FSH

im not sure, but why not hcg Brabus? you worried about shutting down your nuts or Hypo/Pituitary? because SERM with any exo gear no matter how low may not work unless my above scenario happens.

as for PsyT, i think i heard something similar taking clomid during cycle does bring up your load volume

which means i am totally wrong in all aspect LOL

i still dont see how it will over ride the HPGA feedback system

1g test plus 50mg clomid same as 100mg test plus 50mg clomid?

what if you have deca in there,,,a study showed 100mg of deca abolished LH/endo test to zero for a month, what makes you think a normal cycle which will be more than just 100mg of deca can be used in conjunction with SERM?

interesting.

i kinda like small nuts, low volume,,,i can last so long,,,where if i take SERM or HCG,,,i bust nut too fast,,weird.

lol alright TMI.

Bro...you don't need clomid for and estro block if your already running aromasin. Aromasin is a great blocker...so I guess I don't understand why running two.

At 25 mg per day, your also running it on the strong side. When I run it at 12.5 per day seems to plenty (again for me). Do you have sore joints?

From what I've read...taking HCG during a cycle could be a plus. Never tried it myself.

Outside of blowing bigger loads, as you stated in your post, what other advantages are there? I don't see any...maybe Macro will jump in...he's the man with this type of insight.

I always run 25-50mg ED to EOD (sometimes E3D) during my supplementation. I don't have any research to back up any benefits, but I do feel much better with it in, and I always have a MUCH better transition of recovery when I come off. I run it, and then do low dose Hcg either weekly or a blitz of HCG every 4-6 weeks.

Some can't handle the clomid sides, so it may not suit them, but I am fine on it. I also like the sexual benefits of keeping loads full.

Although minor, I feel my gains are much better when I am taking it during supplementation use.

I always include an AI, low dose clomid and low dose HcG while 'on' creatine:)

BMJ

Im on HRT (so Im never 'off') and run 50mg clomid EOD throughout. I notice the 'boys' are bigger, and certainly that tells you that something is working there...it stimulates lh/fsh so Id chalk it up to that, and the fact that it blocks estro which causes suppression, moreso than high test levels, to begin with.

Every 2-3 weeks while on I do 4 days at 50-100mg for the four days. My balls never really shrink at all. Never have sore nipples. Works for me.

Im on HRT (so Im never 'off') and run 50mg clomid EOD throughout. I notice the 'boys' are bigger, and certainly that tells you that something is working there...it stimulates lh/fsh so Id chalk it up to that, and the fact that it blocks estro which causes suppression, moreso than high test levels, to begin with.

heard of that and makes sense..ponder that

Clomid is a SERM not an anti estrogen correct? So using it to control estro would be worthless?

anti estrogen means receptor related,,,SERM

aromatase inhibitor is different

actually tahts irrelevant, you could argue it many ways, so who cares lol as long as people know how to use it

it can control estrogen, in this way,,,,so you are in a room with me, no ventilation...i fart and it SMELLLLS horribly, but you instantly become a bubble boy trapped inside with fresh cans of air, while im outside trying to murder you with my gas, but you wont be affected, utnil i find an ice pick....

now SERM is both agonistic and antagonistic,,,where is it more anti and more ago???? thats a good info too have.

if you are worried about your titties but it allows E to bind elsewhere (your brain, your prostate) you are kinda f'd well not really but thats not E-free.

SERM good and bad, AI good and bad

Last edited:
Your fart analogy sounds like an aromatase inhibitior right? Trapped in bubble therefor no fart smell possilbe which equals no estrogen which would equal an aromatase inhibitor. So what about a serm. Give me a fart analogy on the diff between a serm and an aromatase inhib.

anti estrogen means receptor related,,,SERM

aromatase inhibitor is different

actually tahts irrelevant, you could argue it many ways, so who cares lol as long as people know how to use it

it can control estrogen, in this way,,,,so you are in a room with me, no ventilation...i fart and it SMELLLLS horribly, but you instantly become a bubble boy trapped inside with fresh cans of air, while im outside trying to murder you with my gas, but you wont be affected, utnil i find an ice pick....

now SERM is both agonistic and antagonistic,,,where is it more anti and more ago???? thats a good info too have.

if you are worried about your titties but it allows E to bind elsewhere (your brain, your prostate) you are kinda f'd well not really but thats not E-free.

SERM good and bad, AI good and bad

dude no, you got my fart all wrong

what i was trying to convey was SERM just blocks out estro from the receptors....its like im calling your house phone but there is a killer inside who just cut the line off,,,so you get no signal although im callin and calling,,,signals are in the air but nothing is being 'caught'

or

an ear plug,,,a really really effective ear plug at Slayer concert

noise everywhere you feel it on your hair arms and chest when the drums and guitars go wild, but and yet your ears dont ache

AI examples will be
1. you giving me anti gas pill, i dont fart period....we are happy
2. theres a killer inside the house but i dont care about you so im not even going to call because my phone bill is too high
3. slayer called off the concert you are standing there in the empty stadium.

so cut the source with AI or block out with SERM

so my guess is if you take effective SERM and your taking highly aromatizing gear or even birtch control pill, your blood work will show high E level and yet you will be gyno free

if you i gave you estrogen pills and you were on 1g of letro you will get gyno

see what im saying?

Ok so your saying clomid is like nolvadex where total estro will be present, it just wont cause gyno.

water retention

so does this translate to clomid during ccyle will help with water retention?

water retention i would think so,,but for that purpose aromasin and other AI would be much tighter

Bumping back up. I remembering reading years ago about how you really did not want to use clomid for long periods of time. I can't find the article now and don't really remember any of the specifics, all I remember is that not too many people I knew used it for more than 2-4 weeks and only at the end for pct. Lots recommended hcg throughout though.

Any one else with info on this?

i stay on all times and run clomid for 3-4 weeks every few months

i have been on for a year plus and my wife is pregnant with my child 4 months along

it works.

i stay on all times and run clomid for 3-4 weeks every few months

i have been on for a year plus and my wife is pregnant with my child 4 months along

it works.

what dosage of clomid are you using? how much gear (test?) were/are you using?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity