over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid instead of hMg?

Grdfreak

Registered
So I was thinking, just pondering a thought. Alot of people say to take hmg with their hcg because it stimulates fsh more than hcg alone. Since we know that Clomid stimulates fsh as well as lh wouldn't taking Clomid with hcg do essentially the same thing as hcg/hmg? Now you probably wouldn't get the lh benefit from Clomid because of the hcg but what about fsh...What's everyone's thoughts on this... (my own opinion is that it would work but we would also need an AI..)

I would say HMG is definitely superior. It acts directly on the sertoli cells of the testes just like FSH would. Clomid doesn't do this. Clomid may be beneficial for helping the pituitary produce FSH, even in the presence of exogenous testosterone, but it doesn't have the same kind of direct stimulation that HMG does. HMG is extremely effective at increasing fertility. My doc recommends HCG, HMG, and clomid all together when wanting to have children and no need to come off an HRT dose of test...

p.s. my doc is a good friend of Dr. Crisler.

I cant have kids because of my steroid use cause my system is so shut down. I wonder if i take clomid and HMG while im on i have a shot at having a baby. But no doctors i know of prescribe and most dont even know of HMG. And i have yet to see on a sponsor's list. Any advice?

I cant have kids because of my steroid use cause my system is so shut down. I wonder if i take clomid and HMG while im on i have a shot at having a baby. But no doctors i know of prescribe and most dont even know of HMG. And i have yet to see on a sponsor's list. Any advice?

I think you definitely have a good shot. My doc has basically told me when I want to have kids, let him know 6 months in advance. He will put me on a protocol of HCG 3x per week, HMG 3x per week, and clomid ED for 6 months and he is very confident I will be very fertile. HMG is hard to find...i don't know any sponsors here that have it...napsgear does but they aren't a sponsor here anymore (please edit this if it is not allowed...sorry).

My doctor is in NYC and i'm sure he could help you. Dr. Crisler is also good. You just need to find a good doc that specilizes in HRT and anti-aging medicine. Most general endos will be clueless.

I think you definitely have a good shot. My doc has basically told me when I want to have kids, let him know 6 months in advance. He will put me on a protocol of HCG 3x per week, HMG 3x per week, and clomid ED for 6 months and he is very confident I will be very fertile. HMG is hard to find...i don't know any sponsors here that have it...napsgear does but they aren't a sponsor here anymore (please edit this if it is not allowed...sorry).

My doctor is in NYC and i'm sure he could help you. Dr. Crisler is also good. You just need to find a good doc that specilizes in HRT and anti-aging medicine. Most general endos will be clueless.

Yeah when i asked my regular doc she didnt even know what it was. So im wondering where ill need to go for HMG and if insurance will even cover it....
:( I have noticed if you cant use insurance its cheaper to buy everything underground like GH.

Yeah when i asked my regular doc she didnt even know what it was. So im wondering where ill need to go for HMG and if insurance will even cover it....
:( I have noticed if you cant use insurance its cheaper to buy everything underground like GH.

Well GH basically never is covered by insurance unless you're a little kid with short stature. Test, HCG, arimidex, all should be covered by insurance if your doc isn't an idiot and writes the diagnosis codes properly. HMG is very expensive and most likely would not be covered since it's for fertility, but i am not 100% sure. It would definitely be harder to get covered than the other stuff.

Well GH basically never is covered by insurance unless you're a little kid with short stature. Test, HCG, arimidex, all should be covered by insurance if your doc isn't an idiot and writes the diagnosis codes properly. HMG is very expensive and most likely would not be covered since it's for fertility, but i am not 100% sure. It would definitely be harder to get covered than the other stuff.

I had Blue Cross Blue Shield last year and i have a script for Clomid and HCG and they didnt cover either. This year I have AETNA so hopefully they might be better.

I had Blue Cross Blue Shield last year and i have a script for Clomid and HCG and they didnt cover either. This year I have AETNA so hopefully they might be better.

Aetna that I have blows. They wouldn't cover a script for modafinil without a sleep study for obstructive sleep apnea though my doc was prescribing for shift work sleep disorder, which happens to be an approved use.

Well, BCBS doesn't have their own PBM...so that means nothing. Who is your PBM? Aetna is shit. They scammed me forever out of so much money. If your PBM is Medco, they should cover it...assuming your doc puts the correct CPT/diagnosis codes and whatnot.

Aetna that I have blows. They wouldn't cover a script for modafinil without a sleep study for obstructive sleep apnea though my doc was prescribing for shift work sleep disorder, which happens to be an approved use.

Right now i have a presciption for Ambien and i only get to take 15 days worth at a time and have to pay 5 dollars and some cents for every 15 tablets.

Mind sharing the name of the doc? You can PM me if you don't want it private.

BTW, I haven't gotten test levels done or tried knocking up my girl, but recently I started using Clomid 50mg ED. No HCG, no HMG...I ran out of HCG so I am just using clomid. My balls have basically doubled in size over the past 3 weeks. Not that this is a direct correlation with fertility but Clomid is definitely doing something good.

Mind sharing the name of the doc? You can PM me if you don't want it private.

BTW, I haven't gotten test levels done or tried knocking up my girl, but recently I started using Clomid 50mg ED. No HCG, no HMG...I ran out of HCG so I am just using clomid. My balls have basically doubled in size over the past 3 weeks. Not that this is a direct correlation with fertility but Clomid is definitely doing something good.

PM sent

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity