over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid/Novedex cycle

IronGladiator

Registered
Hello everyone how you all doin? A couple of months ago I purchased the book Extreme Muscle Enhancement Second Edition, By Carlon Cokler. The book seems to be great has a lot of knowledgable info in it, and great advice. Through out the chapters he breaks down muscle response, training, resting, eating, dietary supplements, and precontest diets and offseason diets. It also talks about carbing up for a showtanning, oils and posing. The one section I was wondering about is the section on anabolics he lists some of the more common drugs injectables and orals, he also talks about pct and the purpose of the drugs that are out there for it. In the section about clomid he talks about how clomid helps your natural levels of testosterone rebound and your sperm count goes up. In return your estrogen levels go up a little, he also talks about how it can be takin for a long time even a year without negative sides. So the question I pose is that if you were not on aas or into heavy cycles would and could you benefit from running low dosages of clomid along with keeping so novedex around or even arimidex around just to make sure you do not run into any problems with the estrogen?

to make this short can running just clomid up your test even to get steady quality results?

Thanks for you time and sorry if there is a post like this already I truely appreciate all of the people on this boards time and help!

Train hard and stay focus'd

Thank you for your input STEELE on that same note increase in testosterone is increase in testosterone and isnt any elevation in your natural levels beneficial Im not trying to sound ingorant or rude just wondering thanks again all input is appreciated just curious you know i just figure it seems to be a pretty safe alternative and if it increases your levels then it seems it will help you increase muscle mass, protein synthesis and repair

increase in testosterone is increase in testosterone and isnt any elevation in your natural levels beneficial

You would think that it would be beneficial to muscle growth, but it is not.
If it did work, why would others risk the legal issues of using real sauce?

This has been discussed several times.

Good answer I am sure it was discussed before sorry for bringing it up again but if you dont mind or anyone can speak on this how come it is not benefical

You would think that it would be beneficial to muscle growth, but it is not.
If it did work, why would others risk the legal issues of using real sauce?

This has been discussed several times.

Very valid answer to what i think is a pretty good question....

you just gotta think that if something like that did work...you'd hear about it often...

great points that you have all brought up and i thank you for all of your input, so if any of you care to eliberate on why it doesnt work it would be greatly appreciated thanks again for your input and time

great points that you have all brought up and i thank you for all of your input, so if any of you care to eliberate on why it doesnt work it would be greatly appreciated thanks again for your input and time
I think it's the same situation as with aromatase inhibitors. They have been tested on normal healthy men, but there is no muscle growth despite a big increase in T levels. Scientists speculate that it could be because of the lowered GH, IGF-1, impaired sensitivity to those hormones, or because estrogen is important to muscle growth. There is no consensus on why, just speculation.

You could search pubmed or even go to Gaspari's site and read the study on their Novedex XR supplement.

Now I read a while back about some of the proprties of Nolvadex. While it has an affinity for estrogen receptors it also has the same affinity to the androgen receptors as well. I'm no bio-chemist but Nolva has the ability to bind up to your androgen receptors and this would mean less test to a degree. I am sorry I cannot remember where I did read this but it was an interesting read. Now when you use exogenous test and in large amounts the nolva has no real detrimental effect on your test levels, since there is more than enough test to go around. My opinion is unless you really need to use nolva or clomid then you should not, not even while on cycle unless it is NEEDED.

Alot of people use clomid as a bridge between cycles, clomid can certainly be used to keep endogenous testosterone levels above what one could achieve naturally. One of the problems with clomid is that it will also cause a rise in shbg's (sex hormone binding globulin) a glycoprotien that binds to testosterone rendering it useless....enter aromatase inhbitor's, I like ATD, with this combination and some dhea(play with doses) you can even throw in some epistane 10mg dosage every so often, one could achieve supraphysiological testosterone levels.

I really think that clomid should be revistited.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear