over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Closer race: Open or 212 Olympia?

thebarbarian

Registered
With this year's Olympia lineup stacked with competitors both in the open and the 212 which contest do you guys think will be more closely contested?

I personally think the 212 will be closer with the return of English, Flex the reigning champ, Raymond looking great this year even for the short notice NY Pro and David Henry shredded as always. Haddad and Correa also present threats if people come in off. Arguably the Open comes down to just Phil and Kai pulling ahead of the pack. Jay is returning, Dexter is older, and Ramy is new, etc.

To be honest I've never heard of the 212 or any of the guys competing other than on this board. However the line up with the big boys in the Olympia is going to be great.

The 212 is one of those divisions where it's more subjective than objective. It's always razor thin and there's usually divided public opinion.

English should NOT be in the top 3. Top 3 should be Lewis, Sami, and Henry. That atrocious English physique should be 4th-5th.. .likely 5th behind mr. conditioning.

English should NOT be in the top 3. Top 3 should be Lewis, Sami, and Henry. That atrocious English physique should be 4th-5th.. .likely 5th behind mr. conditioning.

This. Plus in the open they are already playing politics by stating Jay is Phils biggest threat. They are setting up the fans for what they intend - Phil wins with Jay second and the competition starts for 3rd on. The fact that Kai is getting no recognition as a close runner last year on ads or in articles shows hes being discredited and will get an unfair look.

Hope Henry takes it...
never liked English on bit...

agree with other posters

212 is always close becoz of the weight limits

personally ive always loved david henry, still think he deserved to win the 212 once, especially over english who has one ugly physique IMO, hes huge but i dont know how they place him so high based off solely that, overall package i think he should be 4-5th

jose and lewis also great physiques who deserve to win aswell

Alves is looking freaky- 212's wil be tight. I think only one guy will be on in the open.

212 is going to be crazy. These guys are monsters, and Flex Lewis is insane. Personally, i'm more excited about the 212. Had the pleasure of meeting Flex a few months ago. Literally felt like I was standing next to a gorilla. His size was just overwhelming. SUPER nice guy too.

I feel English is the Kai of 212's. Meet him a few times, straight dick! I'd be really happy as shit if either Henry or Flex won it. Both great people and met many times. Real down to earth honest people doing what they love and looking amazing in the process, physiques that just flow head to toe get my attention.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws