over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clothes for us big guys

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
so I went online looking for clothes and it seems that to buy a shirt that fits my shoulders, the waist is made for someone 3 times fatter than I already am. I went to a sponsor and those clothes looked like they were made for narcissistic homosexuals. Not that i am bashing, but that is not my style. so I went to a sports store and found some shirts from Nike, it is their Nike Golf line and made out of that new soft material meant to keep you dry and streches a bit. would you beleive that a medium fit me? I hate baggy clothes so they fit me just right. I finally realized that label size means jack and I really need to try on everything I want. before I would say "this looks nice" and yank it off the rack to buy it assuming the size was right. but I cannot do that anymore.
So, I say this to all, don't trust the label. grab a couple sizes you think you might fit in and try it out. clothing that has a little stretch will look better in the waist area instead of you looking like a fatty trying to "hide" his stomach. Oh, and stick to sports stores...even they have collared shirts some times.

I've found that a lot of the 'African-American' brands fit me a lot better. They seem to have more of a tapered shape.

American Apparel also has reasonably priced V-necks that fit great.

Everything else I usually just get tailored.

I would love to find cheap jeans that fit my legs well, everything that fits right seems to be super expensive.

Check out the newest sponsor HotBodz. I buy ALL my tops from them. Cut especially for us and they'll make you look awesome.

I buy all my pant from FitGr/GetGasp our other clothing sponsor. Between the two, you'll look a million bucks. I do LOL :D

I've found that a lot of the 'African-American' brands fit me a lot better. They seem to have more of a tapered shape.

American Apparel also has reasonably priced V-necks that fit great.

Everything else I usually just get tailored.

The 'African American' brands sport a relaxed fit. It gives more room in the seat and thighs on pants. Don't sweat going into the hood to get to the right stores.

Check out the newest sponsor HotBodz. I buy ALL my tops from them. Cut especially for us and they'll make you look awesome.

And a little jersey shore/gweedo :p

I went to a sponsor and those clothes looked like they were made for narcissistic homosexuals.

LOL, I did some searching and I think I saw what you are talking about. I hope that's a "euro" sight, it looks kinda homosexual...not that there's anything wrong with that

I went to a sponsor and those clothes looked like they were made for narcissistic homosexuals.

That is exclusively what I wear and I have never had any gay comments, etc. Quite the opposite, I am approached by women non stop on a daily basis, which drives my wife insane. And manly guys constantly ask me where to buy the stuff from and many have become repeat customers of the site/s.

That is exclusively what I wear and I have never had any gay comments, etc. Quite the opposite, I am approached by women non stop on a daily basis, which drives my wife insane. And manly guys constantly ask me where to buy the stuff from and many have become repeat customers of the site/s.

I can vouch for this...No joke guys. Those clothing lines are some of the VERY best quality and styles I've seen.

I checked out HotBodz, I'm not yet sold. I'd have to see in person how the fit ran, what the stitching/construction and fabric were like.

I've found the best place to go is Nordstrom. Find a stylist in the men's department who is alittle younger, but still well dressed. He can find alot of modern fit clothes for you, that will fit you (in a stretchy material without looking lame) OR He will find a dress shirt company (I find Canali and Duchamp fit me well) and will upsize for your shoulders and neck then have the tailor taper the shirt down towards your waist (only runs about 10-15 per shirt... but makes a world of difference). JUST be careful your tailor understands your build, because they can be overly aggressive in the taper and when you move or your lats flex it pulls the sleeves back making them look too short.

Working with a stylist at Nordstrom doesn't cost anything extra, he will help you get everything tailor fit (even my jeans... we spent an hour finding cuts/brands that fit me properly then had them altered), and if you tip him well-- he will call you 2 weeks ahead of any major 40-50% off sales so you can pick out what you like while its still in season.

I buy all my pant from FitGr/GetGasp our other clothing sponsor. Between the two, you'll look a million bucks. I do LOL :D

You need a million bucks to afford GASP gear, Nothing like a $50 string tank top

I get most of my clothes tailored.. As far as pants go levis silver tabs are cut bigger and once you put them on they look normal on a big guy....Not all baggy like they do on most.. Shirts are whats tough.. I find myself wearing a lot of polos.. 19" neck 55" chest and 42" sleeves are tough to get if not tailored (if your ever in Denver i got just the place for ya too).. K&G carries a good selection of bigger clothes...

Im short. and have wide shoulders... shirts suck for me.

an xl fits my shoulders, but looks like a dress lol.

the problem i have with online clothing outlets is you never know if what you buy is going to fit or not,and if it doesnt it always a pain in the ass to send things back

the problem i have with online clothing outlets is you never know if what you buy is going to fit or not,and if it doesnt it always a pain in the ass to send things back

This is my biggest point....I have to try on everything...period. and the hot bods style is not me....I am not flashy, I don't care to show off and that site is all about showing off, not looking preppy or professional. I have a tailor that does my suits and at a great price....but that is all he does.

my latest wardrobe upgrade is from carhart, they make an underarmor like shirt called work-dry, they have reg t's, henley style and polo golf style. i love they way they fit, altho nothing fits in the arms for me, except the super stretchy underarmor. AND for us taller guys they are available up to 3x in TALL!!!!!!
frk

here's one!

The ones without the designs stitched in look better.:)

HotbodZ feels great!

are wrinkle free,
and Look great on our physiques!

order a size up from normal-
im 270lbs here, XXXL
normally XXL

Andy
IFBB ProDaDdy

Attachments

• andy-banner-2.jpg
    andy-banner-2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 827
I have been having this problem. I didn't want to start a new thread about this so I searched and found this thread.

Basically I can't find any casual or going out clothes. i checked out the sponsor hotbodz and I like the jeans and maybe one shirt. My problem with them is that every single shirt is tapered down. I like button up shirts that are a little flashy but that's not me. For example I love shopping at Express. The only problem is I am a little shorter and to get a shirt to fit me I need an XL or XXL and then the thing is down to my knees. I would def rock some of the shirts off of hotbodz but they need to update the style. I can look big enough without the clothing trying to accent it for me. I like this shirt here. **broken link removed**

Another problem is finding jeans. I like that my legs are bigger than my waist but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to find jeans that fit. As it is now I have to wear a belt with all my jeans now so that they don't look to baggy around the waist. I haven't even tried to find slacks, that's gonna be a nightmare. i don't really have a problem with workout gear b/c as everyone knows most of that stuff is stretchy. I like some of Gasps stuff, like their hoodies but I also can't see myself spending $180 for one. So any recommendations fellas, I've been searching google and basically all I am finding is work out gear. How much do tailors normally charge. B/c if I can still shop express and just get my shirts and pants tailored that would be good as long as it's not cost prohibitive.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws