over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clothes for us big guys

fuck there clothes dont fit me

im 275 with freaking wide delts and even most of gasp wear to little im using world gym tops xxxl and is also to little and most of hotbodz dont have xxxxl i need help guys where to buy really big t shirts i mean real big 4 xl :)

Hope this helps

im 275 with freaking wide delts and even most of gasp wear to little im using world gym tops xxxl and is also to little and most of hotbodz dont have xxxxl i need help guys where to buy really big t shirts i mean real big 4 xl :)

This company might have some big enough for you

All Seasons Tent Sales - Tents 4 Sale - Party Rental Tents for Sale- New or Used, Frame tents, Pole Tents. Division of All Seasons Event Rental. used tents, tents for sale, used tent, party tent, rental tent, buy tent

No need to get testy

hahahaha i want T shirt not tent you idiot

Take it easy Big Man, no need to get testy and call me names. I was trying to help you. I just figured since you are so big that shirts that are worn by 300LB pound guys like Andy Haman or big guys like Big A aren't big enough for you that maybe you could go to a tent manufacture and see if they could take one of there Tents and tailor it down for you.

sorry big man.

Take it easy Big Man, no need to get testy and call me names. I was trying to help you. I just figured since you are so big that shirts that are worn by 300LB pound guys like Andy Haman or big guys like Big A aren't big enough for you that maybe you could go to a tent manufacture and see if they could take one of there Tents and tailor it down for you.

sorry big man.

it is easy and andy haman not big in my eyes but if you look in the site you will see most shirts for 260 lbs guys and im 6-1 and 275 because of my wide shoulders most of them not fit me thats why i asked for help to buy 4 xl (xxxxl)

Okay

it is easy and andy haman not big in my eyes but if you look in the site you will see most shirts for 260 lbs guys and im 6-1 and 275 because of my wide shoulders most of them not fit me thats why i asked for help to buy 4 xl (xxxxl)

Okay, so what do you wear now? How do you buy shirts now?

since i liv in sweden

Okay, so what do you wear now? How do you buy shirts now?

its very hard to find big tops for us bodybuilders here in Europe some of gasp will fit good but not all of them

HotbodZ feels great!

are wrinkle free,
and Look great on our physiques!

order a size up from normal-
im 270lbs here, XXXL
normally XXL

Andy
IFBB ProDaDdy

Yeah I can understand both sides of the argument about Hotbodz clothing. Some of their stuff looks awesome and some looks beyond cheesy. I think the problem is the pictures of the models are mostly photoshopped or something and you cant get a good idea of the actual fit. One of the shirts I want is the cotton/lycra v-neck with contrast trim in blue or red. Can you post a pic of you wearing one?

Yeah I can understand both sides of the argument about Hotbodz clothing. Some of their stuff looks awesome and some looks beyond cheesy. I think the problem is the pictures of the models are mostly photoshopped or something and you cant get a good idea of the actual fit. One of the shirts I want is the cotton/lycra v-neck with contrast trim in blue or red. Can you post a pic of you wearing one?

im not big enough to wear them but if i could, and wore them out in nyc to a trendy club or lounge, i wouldnt be allowed in....dont know what the style is like in other places so maybe it is in style around different countries or states but not around here.

what do you look like bro cuz branch warren, victor, kai. all have worn gasp and it fits them fuckin awsome so....... why would it not fit? your bigger then them cuz they are around 270 and like 3 percent in contest mode. shit kai like 315 off season still with abs

im not big enough to wear them but if i could, and wore them out in nyc to a trendy club or lounge, i wouldnt be allowed in....dont know what the style is like in other places so maybe it is in style around different countries or states but not around here.

Yeah Im from upstate so I know what you mean. Im not talking about some of their really tacky (understatement) long sleeve sweaters or hot pink spandex collared shirts, but rather their plain t-shirts.

Dont think you will have any difficulty at this site, size range from like XL-8XL and if you do some searching you can find somewhat good clearance sales too!!!!

kingsizedirect.com/

Dont think you will have any difficulty at this site, size range from like XL-8XL and if you do some searching you can find somewhat good clearance sales too!!!!

kingsizedirect.com/

thanks for the link. its not really about the size, but the actual fit. Some shirts I like baggy and loose, but mostly I like shirts like hotbodz offers, high-cut sleeves and form fitting. Im 6'3 270 so thats why I wanted someone like Andy or even BIG A (they wear a lot of hotbodz according to them)to show a pic or two of one of the hotbodz t-shirts (cotton/lycra v-neck with contrast trim)to see if the bigger guys look "overstuffed" in them or what. I've never wore anything with lycra except for compression underarmour which is a little different.

I ordered two button down longsleeves from hotbodz. I am a little over 6'1 225 lean. I ordered 2xl. Unfortunately, my back is too wide and my arms are too big. I have to return them. For guys that are like me, over 6'1, you might have to order a size bigger than the chart to make up for the length. These two shirts that I ordered barely make it to my belt.

That aside, they are nice shirts and I look forward to trying the 3xls.

I'm 275lbs @ 5'9 and relatively lean... I still shop at Old Navy.

HotBodz and Gasp are a bit gawdy for me. I buy my pants to be 40/30 and just belt it. When I diet, I go down to a 38/30, but any lower on the waist and it won't fit the legs no matter how lean.

I still buy XL and 2XL tshirts. They form fit just fine... if anything, they look a little nicer than anything intended to show off certain bodyparts. I don't own any "button down" shirts that fit. My neck is over 20inches. I'd have to go to a Big and Tall and let them tailor it.

The day I'm forced to buy "Urban Wear" is the day you see me stop bodybuilding and run to MMA/BJJ.

^^
I have had good luck with 2XL button up shirts from Express and having them tailored. The necks are 18.5 and the sleeves are 36.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131