over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clothes for us big guys

^^
I have had good luck with 2XL button up shirts from Express and having them tailored. The necks are 18.5 and the sleeves are 36.

ha, same here...18/18.5 and 35/36 sleeve slim fit dress shirts..they are the largest they go without getting them custom tailored, so neck gets any bigger and $$$$$$$ oh well, just better get more serious about diet and go leaner..i cant afford any custom stuff!!!

man..........all you guys are fugging HUUUUUUUGE:cool:

BIG A (they wear a lot of hotbodz according to them)

I literally own almost their entire range. Been a customer for many years. It took me this long to convince them to come here.

How much do your shoulders measure around?

it is easy and andy haman not big in my eyes but if you look in the site you will see most shirts for 260 lbs guys and im 6-1 and 275 because of my wide shoulders most of them not fit me thats why i asked for help to buy 4 xl (xxxxl)

Same with you. How big is your shoulder measurement, around?

This is my area of expertise as I am a cheap bastard who likes to dress well lol. I buy most of my clothes at discount places like Ross, Marshalls and Burlington Coat Factory. I am a little guy compared to you guys but even at 180 and 5'5" I have problems finding dress shirts and pants that fit right and dont make me look fat. In other words, the shoulders and arms usually fit but I have tons of bulky material in the middle. Find stuff that fits your problem areas like shoulders, arms and thighs and buy them no matter how long they are or how much extra material is hanging out. Take them to a dry cleaner and have them hem the pants and fit the shirts. They are very affordable and your clothes will fit PERFECT!!! You can but very nice designer and couture clothes very cheap and have them fit you perfect this way. I actually have three pairs of pants that im picking up at noon. Each pair retailed at over $100. With hemming, each pair cost a total of less than 50 per pair. Good luck guys!

I can tell if it fits by holding it up and seeing if the lines on the shirt sleeves match up with my shoulders. My gf taught me that trick :)

I literally own almost their entire range. Been a customer for many years. It took me this long to convince them to come here.

How much do your shoulders measure around?

I dont know offhand my chest is around 50" or so I think. I notice a lot of guys saying you need to order a size up and even some saying they dont fit in the shoulders or arms. How come they make clothes specifically for bodybuilders and they dont fit the bodybuilder type? Isnt the whole point of hotbodz to make clothing that fits guys who are bigger than average?

Do you have any pics of you wearing any of their cotton/lycra t-shirts? 3xl you said right?

I dont know offhand my chest is around 50" or so I think. I notice a lot of guys saying you need to order a size up and even some saying they dont fit in the shoulders or arms. How come they make clothes specifically for bodybuilders and they dont fit the bodybuilder type? Isnt the whole point of hotbodz to make clothing that fits guys who are bigger than average?

Do you have any pics of you wearing any of their cotton/lycra t-shirts? 3xl you said right?

Chest measurement doesn't matter. Shoulder one does to see if you fit properly. Mine is 62" around. All clothes fit perfectly well in 3xl. They certainly all are cut for the bb physique in my experience.
The only pic I have wearing one of their tops is when the staff here had a get together, and I am not going to post that pic. It was middle of the night, on a boat :cool:

Ive had an extremely hard time finding jeans that fit my legs ive been living in sweatpants and one pair of guess jeans that have a 36 waist that I need to tie up... I was at BJ wholesale club buying eggs and I passed by the clothes found a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans originally 130 bucks got them there for 30...

I am 5"8 260 My legs are 30in round arms 22 so its real hard for me....LUCKY jeans work for me 38/30....I can tell you the XL and XXL are not the same as they where 10 years ago.....I have to try everything on...I think everything in the mall is made for 110pound euro models.....I am starting to go the urban route myself

Alan - if you are looking for dress shirts try Tailor made shirts online
I have them ship me custom made work shirts here in Japan. Good prices, custom measurements, good selection.

We're here to help with GASP anytime from Fit Gear Republic (FitGR.com), so let us know how we can. Here's an email about GASP Jeans that came in last week from a guy named Jeff in VA:

"I don't have a question but would like for you to know how satisfied i am with your gasp jeans that i just received. I have been training for many years and always had such a hard time finding jeans that fit me. When i first put these jeans on they felt as if you they were made to order just for me. As a business owner many times we only hear when a customer is unhappy and not when they are satisfied with a product they receive. I am already a repeat customer with you and will be for a long time. I hope you share this with someone who is on the fence on whether they should purchase the GASP product or not because i would encourage anyone that is doubting this product NOT to. Respectfully, Jeff from VA."

He got the BAGGY DENIM JEANS: FitGR.com -Jeans

We're here to help with GASP anytime from Fit Gear Republic (FitGR.com), so let us know how we can. Here's an email about GASP Jeans that came in last week from a guy named Jeff in VA:

"I don't have a question but would like for you to know how satisfied i am with your gasp jeans that i just received. I have been training for many years and always had such a hard time finding jeans that fit me. When i first put these jeans on they felt as if you they were made to order just for me. As a business owner many times we only hear when a customer is unhappy and not when they are satisfied with a product they receive. I am already a repeat customer with you and will be for a long time. I hope you share this with someone who is on the fence on whether they should purchase the GASP product or not because i would encourage anyone that is doubting this product NOT to. Respectfully, Jeff from VA."

He got the BAGGY DENIM JEANS: FitGR.com -Jeans

All my jeans are Gasp - best fitting pants for us right off the rack.

Unearthing this old thread ...

I'm in a bit of a pickle again.... in need of a nice suit that fits, in a short period of time. I have a social event to attend with my daughter, similar to a debutante ball that will require me to have a nice suit, not blazer and slacks. 2 years ago I was in a similar fix, needing a good suit for my dads unexpected funeral. Luckily I was about 4 weeks out from a contest and was able to get a Jack Victor Italian suit in an athletic 48L coat, and tailored 36 pants. Now I'm about 25 lbs heavier and that coat doesnt work, and they no longer make that color. I need something fast but dont want to spend another $900. I have about 2 weeks.

Any suggestions? Thanks fellas

Everything gets tailored. My dress shirts are 19" neck and (cant remember the sleaves) but its like a damn parashoot on my waist! lol!!

Even my simple T-shirts like Hostility, Corrupt, Hustler are all 2XX and get tailored down for my waist. My shoulders are very wide and a small waist so I look rediculous with a 2XX shirt on and its all baggy around my waist but tight around my neck lol.

I'm in a bit of a pickle again.... in need of a nice suit that fits, in a short period of time. I have a social event to attend with my daughter, similar to a debutante ball that will require me to have a nice suit, not blazer and slacks. 2 years ago I was in a similar fix, needing a good suit for my dads unexpected funeral. Luckily I was about 4 weeks out from a contest and was able to get a Jack Victor Italian suit in an athletic 48L coat, and tailored 36 pants. Now I'm about 25 lbs heavier and that coat doesnt work, and they no longer make that color. I need something fast but dont want to spend another $900. I have about 2 weeks.

Any suggestions? Thanks fellas

You can try to see if a local tailor can't adjust that suit for you.

If not then the suit separates at macy's, men warehouse, jcpenney...

I ordered two button down longsleeves from hotbodz. I am a little over 6'1 225 lean. I ordered 2xl. Unfortunately, my back is too wide and my arms are too big. I have to return them. For guys that are like me, over 6'1, you might have to order a size bigger than the chart to make up for the length. These two shirts that I ordered barely make it to my belt.

That aside, they are nice shirts and I look forward to trying the 3xls.

Let me know how this works out for you... im 6'2" and 235 so let me know how the 3xls fit

Let me know how this works out for you... im 6'2" and 235 so let me know how the 3xls fit

I had a polo shirt made for me by this company
Tailor-made shirts online
AWESOME fit. The taper fit I ordered really shows off my back. I have to wear collared shirts at work and unless I buy Dri-Fit clothes one size smaller than regular polos, they looks like I am swimming in them in the midsection.
but now I just buy medium dri-fit shirts and they fit very nicely...odd because any other polo would have to be a large or XL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws