over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clothing, nothing fits :(

Vision

Registered
where do some of you guys get your gear (clothing).. No matter where I go nothing fits right, xxl,xxxl no matter what everything is off, some fit in the shoulders, but are massively huge in the mid section..some of these end up looking like a blouse at the bottom but fit great in the arms and shoulders..

For the most part I like to hide and conceal my looks, she likes me in tight shirts when we go out so I'll spend a bit on a nice tighter shirt (I lied,SHE spends money on something nice for me, she has great taste and a good eye, bless her heart), but it cost more money and its not ideal for everyday wear...

one brand in a size may fit good, but a different brand in the same size is WAY OFF...

I hate having to try on this and that, put t back, off to the next store, blah blah..

summer is easy peasy, but I live in a four season state :(

I have to order my pull-overs on line or I'll choke myself with these local retailer cheap'o brands.

Honestly......I know how to sew and I taylor my own t shirts and button downs or I go to a Chinese dry cleaner that does tailoring if im feeling lazy. Pants and jeans are another story

for me it all depends on the brand.... affliction and true religion fit me hands down the best...true religions run a bit small, but man i love there look... try on of there shirts out and let me know...

do you live in N.C btw?? im asking because we say bless your heart down here also.

You’re clearly going to the wrong stores. I’ve competed on and off for nearly 20 years, been as heavy as 300 pounds and I’ve never had a problem buying clothes unless it’s suit, which should always be tailered to fit. Dress shirts too....

Even now at 250 lbs and with 30inch legs I can go and buy Levi’s right off the shelf. Even designer jeans aren’t a problem. Shirts are even easier, athletic fit T-shirt’s can be found at nearly every mall store.

Not trying to be rude, but there’s no way you’re so huge you can’t find clothes to wear on a day to day basis.

I go to the $5 T-shirt mart and buy XXL Black T-shirts. That's all i wear plus jeans. I’m cheap and i hate cloths shopping.

You’re clearly going to the wrong stores. I’ve competed on and off for nearly 20 years, been as heavy as 300 pounds and I’ve never had a problem buying clothes unless it’s suit, which should always be tailered to fit. Dress shirts too....

Even now at 250 lbs and with 30inch legs I can go and buy Levi’s right off the shelf. Even designer jeans aren’t a problem. Shirts are even easier, athletic fit T-shirt’s can be found at nearly every mall store.

Not trying to be rude, but there’s no way you’re so huge you can’t find clothes to wear on a day to day basis.
I never said I'm a black angus and aside from contradicting yourself.. Im simply saying I have a hard time finding clothing that fits me the way "I PREFER".. Maybe I dislike walking around malls trying on all sorts of shirts, Im not a social kinda guy like that... and what does your resume have to do with clothing? can a human being just say they have a hard time finding clothing that they like that fits them "comfortably".. BTW levi's aren't my taste, well in the 80's they were.. btw, my little brother who hasn't touched a weight in his life,and is a average joe has the same issue with "fitting"..

and I stand firm that not all clothing fits me the way I wish..:banghead:

there's many gorillas in my circle that are the same way, figured it was a funny topic to bring up, nothing more..

but I completely agree, I am going to the wrong stores, I just want to be in and out, no fuss no muss...My wife got me into the whole designer clothing line (she scores them cheap tho, shes great at catching sales)

can you post a pic of your body type..???

so we can see what you are working with..???

Gold tip: Drop body fat, unless you are top heavy weight national competitor you shouldn't have any problems... Most of the guys complaining have too much water retention/ fat

Last edited:
I get what your saying and I am by no means a big guy by the standards of this forum. For example lots of shirts that fit my shoulder and arms are way too long and baggy around the waist/mid section. I know lots of guys may not care about that but I do feel better when I have good fitting and more importantly comfortable clothes. One thing I did is get a bunch of my zip hoodies brought in around the waist so they have a more athletic fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your arrogant. Even non competitors will have trouble.

Try being 5' 5", with larger than waif proportions. Shirts that can accommodate our mass will often be too long and too wide.

The best for custom shirts is https://stantt.com/ . Well made, proportioned properly, and a good value.

Have you noticed that black shirts fit smaller?

oh, and greenpathy, Im a yank, my wife always says bless your heart, so I stole it from her..

It depends on the brand of shirt. They definitely aren’t consistent. Some brands are too tight. XXL from an Asian country is like a USA medium.

Somehow - I have always been able to find clothes. I am not saying this is the case with the OP - he may very well have freakish features - but it seems that many guys are very proud that they are just too big and ripped to fit clothes designed for mere mortals.

I'm still trying to find clothes that make me look like I actually work out! :eek:

Even now at 250 lbs and with 30inch legs I can go and buy Levi’s right off the shelf.

Which Levi's do you buy? I just got a few pairs of 541's and the quads are still tight as hell. Had to get a 36" waist, i'm a 34", to fit my glutes.

Agreed with sickboy, i'm 5'7" 250lbs and the only hard part about finding clothing is jeans for me, i stick with shorts mostly. Slacks for clinic I get dockers relaxed fit and they're great.

I'm still trying to find clothes that make me look like I actually work out! :eek:

I started buying my shirts two sizes too small thinking it would make me look huge... But all it did was make me look like over-stuffed boudin. :eek:

I started buying my shirts two sizes too small thinking it would make me look huge... But all it did was make me look like over-stuffed boudin. :eek:

I thought about that...but I'm Italian......and after having a teenage daughter at home during the Jersey Shore years on TV......I knew I wasn't going that route!

Your arrogant. Even non competitors will have trouble.

Try being 5' 5", with larger than waif proportions. Shirts that can accommodate our mass will often be too long and too wide.

The best for custom shirts is https://stantt.com/ . Well made, proportioned properly, and a good value.

Haha, agree with that. I'm 5'6" and most of the shirts, especially t-shirts I buy make me look like I'm wearing a dress lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131