over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clothing, shirts you wear!

The best way is to but whats fits on top and have it tailored. Find a good Asian tailor in your area. they generally do a good job and price is good too.

Someone needs to bring back those 90"s BB outfits!!

80's Muscle!

Most brands make Ts w different fabrics and cuts... just try them on... my absolute fave T will always be the white hanes slim cut premiums for super casual... the cheap graphic tees at target are the goto gym wear... all my other shit i get from macys, even dress shirts w no problem... ck slim fit dress shirts fit me amazing at 5'10" 230ish and my back is not a weak part... i cant imagine that 6'2" 230 lb is hard to fit tho, thats such a normal frame size at that bf to be honest...now, someone like bboy sittin 5'4" 235lbs sub 10% is a whole nother storyy hahhahaha...

Last edited:
Most brands make Ts w different fabrics and cuts... just try them on... my absolute fave T will always be the white hanes slim cut premiums for super casual... the cheap graphic tees at target are the goto gym wear... all my other shit i get from macys, even dress shirts w no problem... ck slim fit dress shirts fit me amazing at 5'10" 230ish and my back is not a weak part... i cant imagine that 6'2" 230 lb is hard to fit tho, thats such a normal frame size at that bf to be honest...now, someone like bboy sittin 5'4" 235lbs sub 10% is a whole nother storyy hahhahaha...

My issue is not finding stuff that fits, it's that fits right and looks good. The stuff that is big enough across the chest and shoulders, flares out in the mid section like it was made for a pregnant woman. LOL. My arms and shoulders are big, my waste tappers down to a 31-32 and most shirts that fit my shoulders are just plain huge.

My issue is not finding stuff that fits, it's that fits right and looks good. The stuff that is big enough across the chest and shoulders, flares out in the mid section like it was made for a pregnant woman. LOL. My arms and shoulders are big, my waste tappers down to a 31-32 and most shirts that fit my shoulders are just plain huge.

Slim fit is tapered like you want... check the ck ones in macys

The first thing I look for is the material. It has to be 50/50 blend, polyester/cotton. That combo will make you wonder why you ever wore 100% cotton.

true religions fit me awesome man...i find them cheap on my online app...

Whatever I find that looks and fits good really, I'm not a huge guy either. The problem is finding stuff that doesn't look extremely immature and unstylish.

There's some great fitting stuff by a lot of bodybuilding-oriented companies but they all have either some lame dumbbell logo on them or some stupid "beastmode" quote or something else that makes them, for me, unwearable even in the gym.

HotBodz has nice fitting stuff but again, like 75% of the selection looks like you're going out for a weekend bender with Big Vito and Tony Canoli at the Vegas strip..... just not stuff I would wear in any daily situation. The plain tees are nice but Old Navy has identical ones for about 6 bucks. The shorts fit really well but they have giant cargo pockets and flaps and tassels at the bottom.....

Who designs this stuff. I would buy so much more if a company like this made just plain tees, plain flat shorts, nice (normal wash) tapered jeans, maybe some sport coats with a really tapered waist..... you know, stuff that is actually classy and stylish.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131