over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clothing

I try not to buy anything without stretch anymore.

T shirts from buckle, Mens Express, H&M (Cheap)

Jeans with stretch from Buckle.

Dress shirts with stretch from Express 1MX style

Casual shirt from Buckle athletic fit. Broad shoulder with tapered waist.

buckle is a great store. the jeans i usually buy are the BKE brand, which are great.

they have good prices and sales, with clothes than can actually fit.

In regards to dress shirts... just get the size that fits the chest and get it altered to bring in the waist... Burlington does some cheap quick alterations... it's a pain.. but at least you can look nice when needed

buckle is a great store. the jeans i usually buy are the BKE brand, which are great.

they have good prices and sales, with clothes than can actually fit.

I go with the Salvage jeans now because of the stretch in them.

I've just been going with the baggy-tent look. Everywhere in town I've asked about custom fitting they say it's $75 for a custom shirt, I refuse to pay that for everyday dress shirts. Maybe one or two.

I'm 5'5", 208. If I'm going to wear a tie then i need an 18 1/2" neck. Chest is 50" and waist 32".

i just take the shirts down the street to the taiwan lady and she turns a baggy

fit into a decent shoulder and taper athletic fit... very reasonable prices..

**broken link removed**

I don't understand why you guys just don't have your tailor make everything custom for you? I mean if you haven't the time - you can always have one of the help bring your measurements and just ask one of your concubines to select some fabrics. It's really nothing to be bothered with. Now I do need a new cobbler as I've allowed my father's to retire. I do like a nice pair of loafers.

I've been fairly fortunate I must admit though. Alfred has proven to be quite handy, and much more than a mere "butler" (I do so hate that label). He's really done a number with the cavernous space beneath my estate - but I shouldn't think it wise for me to divulge much more.

I don't understand why you guys just don't have your tailor make everything custom for you? I mean if you haven't the time - you can always have one of the help bring your measurements and just ask one of your concubines to select some fabrics. It's really nothing to be bothered with. Now I do need a new cobbler as I've allowed my father's to retire. I do like a nice pair of loafers.

I've been fairly fortunate I must admit though. Alfred has proven to be quite handy, and much more than a mere "butler" (I do so hate that label). He's really done a number with the cavernous space beneath my estate - but I shouldn't think it wise for me to divulge much more.

LMAO...!!!!!

cobbler

peach cobbler is the best, i have my cobbler make it all the time.....
when he aint making me shoes.
when i had a 51-2 chest and 19 neck and arms i hadda get what, xxl or whatever and they billowed out and hung way down low. so i lost size cuz fuck it, i didnt look any better bigger.
now 18 neck 50 chest, 34 waist still and my old shirts mostly fit better now.

peach cobbler is the best, i have my cobbler make it all the time.....
when he aint making me shoes.
when i had a 51-2 chest and 19 neck and arms i hadda get what, xxl or whatever and they billowed out and hung way down low. so i lost size cuz fuck it, i didnt look any better bigger.
now 18 neck 50 chest, 34 waist still and my old shirts mostly fit better now.

I just laughed my little nuts off thinking of you saying the first two lines in the voice of Carl from "Sling Blade"

I'm no monster and I have a hard time finding sleeves that fit. I'm always wondering where the big guys buy clothes.
I know I'm not helping here

For me this means going to the floor. I am 5'6 and weigh 210. I dont mind a tighter shirt but I want the sleeves to be longer for short sleeves. Does anyone recommend a shirt with longer short sleeve. Just light white and black tshirts. The bodybuilding clothes website are usually very flashy which is not my style.

exactly. its annoying and i want to start a t shirt company just to fix this problem

I'm only 5'4" @170lbs, but nothing fits right. So I just wear stretchy t-shirts/polo's most of the time. All my dress clothes are tailored.

guy in my graduate program asked me if my suit was custom tailored.

I said "yeah... isn't urs?"

he said "nah, I just went in and grabbed one off the 'small' rack"

I had a good laugh

Fuck that! I'd never wear an off the shelf suit. I'd rather have a $100 suit with $300 in alterations than any off the shelf suit. Every one of my suits is tailored and I look damn good in them, lol

Every guy should find himself a good tailor. I see so many even smaller guys without any muscle just wearing clownish suits and billowy shirts. You'll look infinitely better in something cheap that fits than something wildly expensive that doesn't. For us, it's even more of a necessity.

You should be able to get away with just altering normal shirts for cheap until you get into the 18+ neck range for dress shirts that you need to button all the way up. After that just go custom, even that isnt expensive anymore.

For the poster asking about t shirts, next level for tall guys and uniqlo supima for shorter guys. Uniqlo also makes stretch dressier and casual shirts.

Express is absolute shit tier quality and I am surprised anyone on this board can get their shoulders into any size they make.

Having a personal tailor on hand that knows you well is a great investment!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws