over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clothing

vein5

Registered
I wave had a hard time finding shorts that are comfortable and durable. Where do you guys get your shorts that have a loose fit and are long for those of us who have a squatters ass and thighs. Everything is so tight unless I go to 40+ waist size.

I wave had a hard time finding shorts that are comfortable and durable. Where do you guys get your shorts that have a loose fit and are long for those of us who have a squatters ass and thighs. Everything is so tight unless I go to 40+ waist size.

is this post for real????:confused:

how big can you be????

try shopping in the big boys section
and stay out of kids section

:rolleyes:

I doubt he is as big as you

lol.....i have 31in quads with a "squatters ass"
and can wear anything off the shelf at, oldnavy, gap, AE, Aero....ect
(baggy or loose fit of-course).....jeans, cargos.....ect

anything thats cargo or camo fits nice
with a draw-string is a plus

lol.....people think that they are bigger than they really are

:cool:

lol.....i have 31in quads with a "squatters ass"
and can wear anything off the shelf at, oldnavy, gap, AE, Aero....ect
(baggy or loose fit of-course).....jeans, cargos.....ect

anything thats cargo or camo fits nice
with a draw-string is a plus

lol.....people think that they are bigger than they really are

:cool:

I agree with you. My quads are not as big as yours but they are much bigger than average and if i go to express, get the baggy fit(lets not think we are fitting in straight leg here) and maybe go up a waist size, i can wear jeans and dress pants off the shelf.

As far as tops, thats me in my avatar and whil i am only 5'7"ish i do weigh over 230 and can still shop at guess if i go up to their xxl. I understand for some tall guys but everyone seems to think they cant wear shit off the shelf.If you are jay cutler, i can buy that but how many guys on this board are that big?

bro.. .lets be serious here .. you sound like a guy that works out at my gym who told me he quit working out legs because his pants are getting tighter.. i know what you are saying i have the same issue some times and seeing most brands make shit for starving ethiopians these days.. id suggest rolling with gear from the buckle thats where most of my stuff is from..

is this post for real????:confused:

how big can you be????

try shopping in the big boys section
and stay out of kids section

:rolleyes:

LOL! Funny shit

He may be tall. Im 6'4, and my legs are about 30" and I have a hard time finding stuff that is long enough at regular stores unless I go the 40" waist route. Like you said, I usually go with the camo type stuff, just because it is typically longer.

LOL, gave me a good laugh. But I work in the remodeling industry and like my shorts to be long and baggy so I can move around easy and air my sweaty ass off. I hate the shit thats out now thats tight and go above the knees. The 80's are not in style lol

LOL, gave me a good laugh. But I work in the remodeling industry and like my shorts to be long and baggy so I can move around easy and air my sweaty ass off. I hate the shit thats out now thats tight and go above the knees. The 80's are not in style lol

Go to a military or police supply store and get some BDU's made from the Ripstop material , its thin and breaths well , the leggs are baggy and you can cut them off just below the side cargo pockets and they will sit right at the knee and the ripstop material wont ravel like other material.

the problem i have with pants is that once you get to 34" inseam its like they make the legs smaller. I can find some that are 36Wx32L and fit fine other than being to short but same desgine in 36Wx34L is tight as shit in the legs

I have also found that Arizona brand pants and short are cut realy conservitive

nike seams to make a wide variety of athletic clothing these days

Maybe not pants but shirts can be a bitch. I wear a size 22 dress shirt...because they don't make a 21 in most brands meaning I just get to look like shit even if I get it tailored....and I still haven't found a tailor that understands I do want it tighter around the waist.

Most Big and Tall shops are made for big and fat people.

I can fit into a 34 waist, but the ass and legs are so tight it is incredibly uncomfortable. So I have to go to 36-38 depending on brand... sure, I CAN fit into smaller, but I hate hiking the legs up every time I sit down to avoid ripping the bastards.

Cargo/athletic shorts are the way to go in the summer, sweats/bigger jeans with a tight belt in the winter. Oh, and legs are 30" at 5-10/215.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131