YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy Dac. No Head Rush. 4mg shot. Thoughts?

Sector

Registered
Im trying not to jump to conclusions here, I just picked up a large order of cjc dac from a reputable source. 1 vial in. After adding bac water it was very cloudy with particles in it.

Shot 1mg first night. No head rush. No BP rise. These are things i have had in the past.

Next night, shot remaining 4mg. Again no sides, no reaction physically at all. Im not one to judge soley on sides but given that cjc dac gave those to me in the past and its been over a year since ive used dac, part of me expects them to be there.

I will reconstitute another vial tonight with 1ml bac water. I will go slower this time, snails pace letting the water slide down the side of the vial.

I do not have pre bloods of igf levels. Im on 12.5mg mk 677, 700mg mast a week and 100mg trt test.

I plan on using 2mg cjc dac per day for the next 10 weeks. Anyone with similar experiences with cloudy dac want to shut me up and put my mind at ease? Otherwise I will just hang tight and get igf tested after a few weeks. Just dont want to waste my time being on dud cjc dac.

I did not take pics of the first vial. I will take pics of the second if it turns out cloudy with particles as well. Though I dont really want to drag a peptide sources name through the mud over something that might be cosmetic only and not reflect quality of peptide or its ability to generate results.

I’ve seen this before. If it’s cloudy with particles floating in it then email the company and explain it to them. Do not mention human use or peptide companies will not be allowed to respond to you.

Im trying not to jump to conclusions here, I just picked up a large order of cjc dac from a reputable source. 1 vial in. After adding bac water it was very cloudy with particles in it.

Shot 1mg first night. No head rush. No BP rise. These are things i have had in the past.

Next night, shot remaining 4mg. Again no sides, no reaction physically at all. Im not one to judge soley on sides but given that cjc dac gave those to me in the past and its been over a year since ive used dac, part of me expects them to be there.

I will reconstitute another vial tonight with 1ml bac water. I will go slower this time, snails pace letting the water slide down the side of the vial.

I do not have pre bloods of igf levels. Im on 12.5mg mk 677, 700mg mast a week and 100mg trt test.

I plan on using 2mg cjc dac per day for the next 10 weeks. Anyone with similar experiences with cloudy dac want to shut me up and put my mind at ease? Otherwise I will just hang tight and get igf tested after a few weeks. Just dont want to waste my time being on dud cjc dac.

I did not take pics of the first vial. I will take pics of the second if it turns out cloudy with particles as well. Though I dont really want to drag a peptide sources name through the mud over something that might be cosmetic only and not reflect quality of peptide or its ability to generate results.

That's really cool of you, but like JJ said, definitely contact the company. That should not be happening.

Thanks for the replys Mike and JJ.

I contacted the company.

I reconstituted another vial last night at a much slower rate. Still seemed to have a particle or two in it but much clearer liquid. 2.5mg gave a strong flushing of the face so maybe I am jumping the gun. I will reconstitute 2 more tonight just to see how they mix, taking them from opposite ends of the packaging they came in.

Possible that the cjc dac is delicate and the first vial i reconstituted was ruined by my own hand? Ive gotten in the habit of just shooting the BAC water in as fast as I can over the years. 2nd vial i went much slower, letting the water slide down the vial vs hitting the powder straight on with force.

Thanks for the replys Mike and JJ.

I contacted the company.

I reconstituted another vial last night at a much slower rate. Still seemed to have a particle or two in it but much clearer liquid. 2.5mg gave a strong flushing of the face so maybe I am jumping the gun. I will reconstitute 2 more tonight just to see how they mix, taking them from opposite ends of the packaging they came in.

Possible that the cjc dac is delicate and the first vial i reconstituted was ruined by my own hand? Ive gotten in the habit of just shooting the BAC water in as fast as I can over the years. 2nd vial i went much slower, letting the water slide down the vial vs hitting the powder straight on with force.

DAC is extremely delicate. It takes a special machine to attach the Drug Affinity Complex(DAC) to the orignal GRF 29 amino acids.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131