over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy gear/infection/sick

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
So my Test E 400 is cloudy. Didn’t think much of it. It’s from a source I always have used but it’s been sitting around in my cold basement. I figured maybe moisture got in causing it to be cloudy. Never had issue with it in past. No pip.

Anyway, injected in my glute and it swelled up to the point it’s been painful to sit.

Around the same time I got really sick thinking I had Covid. No appetite, chills, night sweats, headache, body aches. Didn’t hit me until later that it was prob the cloudy gear causing an infection.

Got antibiotic from dr. Hoping to feel better soon. Haven’t been eating or anything.

Any idea what caused gear to be cloudy and give me an infection? Moisture? Cold?

Heat it up. If it's not cloudy after you heat it. It's probably just crashed. That can cause an infection because it's no longer dissolved.
Good to pin after heating it up though as long as it’s not cloudy?
Don’t want to risk another infection. This shit had me miserable

If you bake it at 300 for 15min and it's clear. I'd pin it. I wouldn't pin cloudy gear. But if it's clear after heating it crashed. You can go a step further and get a Watman 22 filter.

If you bake it at 300 for 15min and it's clear. I'd pin it. I wouldn't pin cloudy gear. But if it's clear after heating it crashed. You can go a step further and get a Watman 22 filter.
I heated it in microwave for 20 seconds and cleared up but after about 3 min got cloudy again.

Needs to be hotter longer. 15 minutes at 300° or 20min at 200 (boiling water in pan works) grab it with a oven mit and shake it periodically.

Do above if you want to salvage it. Likely just crashed and will fix (assuming it was an unopened vial from a good source). If it doesn't stabilize and stay in solution for a few days after then bin it. Symptoms you report are consistent with injecting cashed gear causing major irritation and flu like symptoms.

All that said, test is cheap. If you are on this board I assume you have a supply anyway. If you don't want to "fix" it, dump it and move on.

Thanks. Not worth all the hassle. Just going to toss it.

Do above if you want to salvage it. Likely just crashed and will fix (assuming it was an unopened vial from a good source). If it doesn't stabilize and stay in solution for a few days after then bin it. Symptoms you report are consistent with injecting cashed gear causing major irritation and flu like symptoms.

All that said, test is cheap. If you are on this board I assume you have a supply anyway. If you don't want to "fix" it, dump it and move on.

Yeah, I'm old school. From a time things were harder to get. Than I remembered it's the 2020s you can get anything pretty quickly and cheap.

Yeah, I'm old school. From a time things were harder to get. Than I remembered it's the 2020s you can get anything pretty quickly and cheap.
I'm the same. I remember dropping a sustanon amp once when I was young. It hit the rail guide for the sliding closet door and broke (carpet everywhere else). It still pains me when I think back and it was a single amp, not even a vial. Very different times (early to mid 90s).

Today is like Amazon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420