over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy GH Is this normal?

Can't go wrong with pharm grade.

Does GH suppose to make me feel like shit and tired all the time or feel great and high feeling with full energy? I've used blacktops for years and never feel like shit but this cloudy GH make me so tired and sleep all the time but the result are same(I guess?). Its my first time trying different kind of GH and weird I sleep all the time but blacktops I never felt that way. Next week will try mauvestop. Any explanation from experienced user will be useful, thanks guys. Its supposed to make me tired right but weird blacktops never make me tired like this one.

If they are a sponsor on PM, you are allowed to give honest feedback in their thread in the sponsor section. Something like "Source x sent me cloudy GH but refused to give a refund or otherwise rectify the situation. Do not recommend"

Obviously the source wants to avoid negative feedback in their thread, so that gives you some leeway in reaching a solution.

Jeff i have personally seen posts be deleted on this forum on a certain sponsor. So no that is not always an option. I love this forum. But certain sponsors(i only know of one for sure) are protected if anything negative what so ever is stated about them.

Last edited:
If you guys want clarity about the products you're using, donate to the GH testing project. You can send in vials and donate funds.

Here is the test results on the supposed "cloudy GH". 98.87% pure, .18% dimmers!! In the last round of testing the US pharma Gh had dimmers of .2 and .27. Most other generic GH was 1-3% dimmer with one coming back at 10%. The lower the better on dimmers. That`s where your side effects are coming from. You want 5 times more dimer (+) AND pay more? Go ahead. We are the factory, NOT a middle man.

Attachments

• GH.Test Report #02465.jpg
    GH.Test Report #02465.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 72
Here is the test results on the supposed "cloudy GH". 98.87% pure, .18% dimmers!! In the last round of testing the US pharma Gh had dimmers of .2 and .27. Most other generic GH was 1-3% dimmer with one coming back at 10%. The lower the better on dimmers. That`s where your side effects are coming from. You want 5 times more dimer (+) AND pay more? Go ahead. We are the factory, NOT a middle man.
Good on ya for testing your products. But who sent in that vial? Probably not the customers who complained? It may well be that the customers with cloudy vials were sent a different batch, or had the GH in their kits damaged in transportation. Or there may be other issues, like remailers not sending out what they are supposed to.

So again, this test is not enough to completely brush away the concerns raised by customers. At the same time, isolated reports by people who aren't long-standing members are not super credible either. There are some scumbags who want to score extra GH by making fraudulent claims. Not saying this is the case here, just that it happens. Hence, I can understand the skepticism from the source's side.

I have been around long enough to realize I trust zero testing. Who sent the vials? Who recieved the vials then sent them to testers? Who tested the vials? I could name a lot more factors, way to much can be shady. I am not talking about any certain testing, I am talking about testing as a whole. I trust zero tests

I have been around long enough to realize I trust zero testing. Who sent the vials? Who recieved the vials then sent them to testers? Who tested the vials? I could name a lot more factors, way to much can be shady. I am not talking about any certain testing, I am talking about testing as a whole. I trust zero tests

This indeed.

Although no one seems to bat an one when there is a good test, yet everyone is jumping the brandwagon when there is a bad one

Been doing GH for a hell of a lot of years...Have yet to see a cloudy bottle of GH after adding the water?!

Ive been using this gh and many other things from this sponsor for a while now and everything has been top notch. Honestly i like these kits better than the blacks the op mentioned. And the price is better. This is just my experience over quite a few orders with these guys but im also on the boards everyday seeing whats goin on and ive seen nothin but good honest things come from them.

Ive had a kit of kefei where 1 of the 10 bottles came out cloudy.

Good on ya for testing your products. But who sent in that vial? Probably not the customers who complained? It may well be that the customers with cloudy vials were sent a different batch, or had the GH in their kits damaged in transportation. Or there may be other issues, like remailers not sending out what they are supposed to.

So again, this test is not enough to completely brush away the concerns raised by customers. At the same time, isolated reports by people who aren't long-standing members are not super credible either. There are some scumbags who want to score extra GH by making fraudulent claims. Not saying this is the case here, just that it happens. Hence, I can understand the skepticism from the source's side.

Thank you. I sent in the vials, 2 random vials out of the 20 kits I ordered. They looked just like all the other ones people get. I did not tell my people I was testing them, I paid for it myself, $400. If y`all wanna believe I get "special kits" and then there are the "regular kits", I would just ask, what makes you think that even happens? I would question a person complaining if they take one vial, heat the hell out of it, trying to damage it then send it in asking for money back while using all the other product or get double product. It`s tough both ways.

The OP is in an Asian country and very close to the origin of shipment. His were sent straight from the factory. The one time I had somebody call me out on product, I asked to see a video with 95% of the product smashed inside a clear bag. They went away real quick :)

To people that don`t believe any testing, ALRIGHTY THEN. Just go shoot random anything then. Trust a post of "this stuff hits hard" over lab analysis. I ain`t trying to change anybody`s mind on how you judge what products to use. I use this stuff, my wife and friends use it.

Buy pure distilled water sterilized in the pharmacy, and mix 1,5ml in vial, there is nothing to boil

distilled water from the grocery store is fine. Most of us are using a vial of GH within 3-4 days max anyways.

Cloudy is fine imo. Up it to 2ml/vial imo and there is less waste (on sides of vial at end of vial and in tip of syringe every inject) and it won't be so cloudy.

Sometimes GH is cloudy when you mix it then the next day it is clear.

I wouldn't trust real cloudy GH as there are probably some weird fillers in there from the lypholization.

Been doing GH for a hell of a lot of years...Have yet to see a cloudy bottle of GH after adding the water?!

I've seen it and I've seen cloudy peps and cloudy HCG.

Damn I must get bottom shelf drugs compared to you :banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity