over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy GH Is this normal?

Tkfkdgou21

Registered
I just bought GH bluetops from quite popular source here and every GH I mix is cloudy and not clear. I mix with bac water and I always mix blacks with it and its crystal clear so the water may not be the cause. I always release vacuum, and inject to the walls. I mix it with 0.7ml as the GH is 140iu and its so cloudy, I tried mix with 1.4ml and its less cloudy.

Is amount of water when reconstituting matters? Like the minimum of water to get the dose.
Will cloudy GH work? Because I'm in prep and I don't have enough money to buy other GH kits.

Here is the pic. I've used blacktops for years so its weird for me to see other color gh. I've contacted the source and she said use sterile water because it does not contain salt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-195451_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-195451_Gallery.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
I just bought GH bluetops from quite popular source here and every GH I mix is cloudy and not clear. I mix with bac water and I always mix blacks with it and its crystal clear so the water may not be the cause. I always release vacuum, and inject to the walls. I mix it with 0.7ml as the GH is 140iu and its so cloudy, I tried mix with 1.4ml and its less cloudy.

Is amount of water when reconstituting matters? Like the minimum of water to get the dose.
Will cloudy GH work? Because I'm in prep and I don't have enough money to buy other GH kits.

Here is the pic. I've used blacktops for years so its weird for me to see other color gh. I've contacted the source and she said use sterile water because it does not contain salt.

I would not be putting cloudy gh into my body. God only knows what contaminants are in there. I use bac water in my Seros and its always clear. I think this source owes you a refund.

I would not be putting cloudy gh into my body. God only knows what contaminants are in there. I use bac water in my Seros and its always clear. I think this source owes you a refund.

The source says inject it 3 weeks and get blood work. If the test is bad she will give refund. So i need to inject this cloudy GH to get a refund. If its cloudy but there is right amount of GH in it, I will be okay with it. Better than fake cloudy GH.

Last edited:
Cloudiness indicates substantial degradation of the GH molecule and/or other impurities or contamination. I do not recommend injecting the stuff.

I would also stay away from any source that makes up bullshit excuses like "use sterile water because it does not contain salt" instead of offering a refund right away.

I got some gh also blue top but with a brand name and the source is very popular among the PM community. Don't wana say the name but I'm sure you can figure it out anways.i used him for years no problems at all
Until the gh started to recon cloudy. I used it anway,and felt like shit.tired and run down.he said it was fine ,but I stopped using it after a month or 2.i would NOT use it bro.i also think degrading, or impurities is the issue with cloudy gh.yes it might be real,but at what cost
Not worth it imo.i went right back to TP and blacks and greys and feel great
Get a refund!.I will never order from that source again.not when there good quality gh with no problems.

I got some gh also blue top but with a brand name and the source is very popular among the PM community. Don't wana say the name but I'm sure you can figure it out anways.i used him for years no problems at all
Until the gh started to recon cloudy. I used it anway,and felt like shit.tired and run down.he said it was fine ,but I stopped using it after a month or 2.i would NOT use it bro.i also think degrading, or impurities is the issue with cloudy gh.yes it might be real,but at what cost
Not worth it imo.i went right back to TP and blacks and greys and feel great
Get a refund!.I will never order from that source again.not when there good quality gh with no problems.

I dont think the sponsor will refund me unless I gave them bloodwork. I guess I need to go back to TP again. I just tried them because TP had bad batch. Yes this sponsor is popular among PM community as well, but dont have brand name, they said they're the factory/manufacturer.

I dont think the sponsor will refund me unless I gave them bloodwork. I guess I need to go back to TP again. I just tried them because TP had bad batch. Yes this sponsor is popular among PM community as well, but dont have brand name, they said they're the factory/manufacturer.
I would give the source 4 options:

1) Refund
2) Send replacements
3) Pay for HPLC testing (the only test that is of value in this situation)
4) Get named and shamed on PM

I would give the source 4 options:

1) Refund
2) Send replacements
3) Pay for HPLC testing (the only test that is of value in this situation)
4) Get named and shamed on PM

Ok I will try to ask them what they can do, isnt get named on thread is against the rule in PM? (I'm new to the forum). I know that you can named the sponsor in private message but not in the thread. This was their response after I ask about the cloudy stuff. "Dear friend, Our engineers' suggestion: Use sterile water first, pure water does not contain salt, pay attention to slowly add water along the flat wall, do not shake vigorously. Next week I will give you the detail answer."

If they are a sponsor on PM, you are allowed to give honest feedback in their thread in the sponsor section. Something like "Source x sent me cloudy GH but refused to give a refund or otherwise rectify the situation. Do not recommend"

Obviously the source wants to avoid negative feedback in their thread, so that gives you some leeway in reaching a solution.

If they are a sponsor on PM, you are allowed to give honest feedback in their thread in the sponsor section. Something like "Source x sent me cloudy GH but refused to give a refund or otherwise rectify the situation. Do not recommend"

Obviously the source wants to avoid negative feedback in their thread, so that gives you some leeway in reaching a solution.

Too bad I cant write in the sponsor section, it says need 50 post. I always never post in the forum, always email when ordering. Anyone can PM me if want to know which sponsor I bought from to avoid this problem or batch. Still not feel scammed because the sponsor is quite popular so I won't talk bad about them until they solve the problem for me, the sponsor still not replied, its nighttime for them. Mixed 6 vials from 4 different kits and all was cloudy, 3 vials mixed with 0.7ml was so cloudy and 3 vials mixed with 1.4ml was not too cloudy.

I made your mistake too. Never ever use someone else other then TP for your HGH. At least thats what i learned. He is the best of the best. And that bad batch that you speak of tests out better than half the other generics on the market. TP coming out and being honest about it says alot. Cause 99% of the other sponsors are not spending out of pocket to test every batch. TP doing that alone is why i will never ever go to another HGH sponsor again.

Looks like gh fragments

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Ok I will try to ask them what they can do, isnt get named on thread is against the rule in PM? (I'm new to the forum). I know that you can named the sponsor in private message but not in the thread. This was their response after I ask about the cloudy stuff. "Dear friend, Our engineers' suggestion: Use sterile water first, pure water does not contain salt, pay attention to slowly add water along the flat wall, do not shake vigorously. Next week I will give you the detail answer."

"Next week I will give you the detail answer." WTF? Lost in translation?

"Next week I will give you the detail answer." WTF? Lost in translation?

I dont know, that's why I replied "Next week? WOW." I guess she wanted to ask her GH chemist but idk why it takes 1 week to just ask to her supplier/chemist.

I'd definitely talk to the source and let them know you want a refund or exchange the kits. I got a bad batch of blue tops from a well known guy here. Broken pucks and zero vaccum compared to the previous batch of the same brand which were fine. I reconstituted and it was slightly cloudy but I took anyway (based on the source assuring they were good) I got igf test done and my numbers were actually slightly below baseline. Once I provided the pics of the kits/test results I was assured new kits would be sent out. I get it, no one wants to lose $ but any good source will realize that it's much better to bite the bullet and provide the customer with what was paid. The latter is their business is cut in half from bad reviews. With GH especially, a couple bad reviews/test results can kill a sources business. Hopefully you guys can come to a resolution. On a side note, I got batch #38 blacks which was one of the TP recall batchs and I'm absolutely loving my results at 6iu a day reconstituted for 10iu per bottle.

M18

I have used this "cloudy" GH. IGF-1 levels tested out very nicely with it and there were no issues at all- effects were all on point. I have used this source many times over the years with no issues.

I guess my question would be what's going on with your fingernail(s)

I have used this "cloudy" GH. IGF-1 levels tested out very nicely with it and there were no issues at all- effects were all on point. I have used this source many times over the years with no issues.

I guess my question would be what's going on with your fingernail(s)

So yours is cloudy too from the source? I thought I got a bad batch. I feel not too worried now. But is it okay to inject eventhough its cloudy? if IGF-1 level is tested out very nicely I will be okay with it because it wont ruin my prep. I just worried its cloudy so it wont have any GH in it (degraded) which will affect my contest prep. haha I just ate chicken with sriracha sauce and its all in my nail lol.

Last edited:
So yours is cloudy too from the source? I thought I got a bad batch. I feel not too worried now. But is it okay to inject eventhough its cloudy? if IGF-1 level is tested out very nicely I will be okay with it because it wont ruin my prep. I just worried its cloudy so it wont have any GH in it (degraded) which will affect my contest prep. haha I just ate chicken with sriracha sauce and its all in my nail lol.

The level of degradation can vary, but I would steer away from using it due to health reasons. Especially long-term.

Cloudiness indicates substantial degradation of the GH molecule and/or other impurities or contamination. I do not recommend injecting the stuff.

I would also stay away from any source that makes up bullshit excuses like "use sterile water because it does not contain salt" instead of offering a refund right away.

Degradation as noted above. Jano also stated this is the case with cloudy HGH (correct me Jano if I am misrepresenting you, my friend).

So all peptides that are always cloudy are to be thrown away?
Since they appeared on the tables they have always been cloudy

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear