over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy hgh

Question

So do a lot of you guys take your GH IM? I have only taken mine SubQ for the 3 kits i have run so far and no issues at all.

Do you recommend switching it up EOD from IM to SubQ?

So do a lot of you guys take your GH IM? I have only taken mine SubQ for the 3 kits i have run so far and no issues at all.

Do you recommend switching it up EOD from IM to SubQ?

For serum testing it needs to be IM. For your daily use, either.

But shallow IM with a slin pin seems to give less reactions to most.

Mine stay cloudy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from much experience gained, I can say, that hgh is not cloudy, it is transparent with bubbles in the upper part, all the peptides are cloudy, the serum test will be positive on gh frag as was on hgh

No i do not get welts.but we talked so we know the brand it is.and that certain brand is known to give red welts to some people.like i said i never had a problem with that gh.been doing it for years always a solid sponcer.
Dont think they would change anything noe but fillers like allex said.i think these kits that are cloudy are stronger
I cant even open my hands at night on 2 iu.im pumped all fucking day lol.could barely work yesterday.glad its the weekend lol.

No i do not get welts.but we talked so we know the brand it is.and that certain brand is known to give red welts to some people.like i said i never had a problem with that gh.been doing it for years always a solid sponcer.

Dont think they would change anything noe but fillers like allex said.i think these kits that are cloudy are stronger

I cant even open my hands at night on 2 iu.im pumped all fucking day lol.could barely work yesterday.glad its the weekend lol.

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they are stronger. I just switched from his blacks less than two weeks ago. And I was able to keep my fasted glucose right at 100. I went off yesterday and started a DNP run. My blood sugar was out of control. Woke up to fasted of 138. Hands are numb a shit and I had carpel tunnel surgery last year. I was trying to run 10 Iu six days a week. Currently running Metformin. Burberine. Acv. Cinnamon.

I feel ya bro.my hands are killing me.im eating like a horse and still.getting lean.but this is my first time with cloudy gh too.i was a lil concerned at first.but i tjink all is good.

generic or pharma grade gh should not be cloudy if you’re using bac water. if it is cloudy it’s mostly likely degraded or possibly fake.

Probably an extra amount of fillers.

You only know purity with certainty if it's pharma grade.

So are fillers a deal breaker. Or are they ok. Just unsightly? Like I said. In a short time using 10 a day my blood glucose went to shit. Went us 5 lb. my hands are jacked. I was running 5 iu of his Blacks

Ok so what should this say to us if it is this?
its just a guess. what does it tell u...thats its just a guess. Trust ur source. if ur worried contact them. If it were me, i wouldnt worry, but i’d make them aware and then let the chips fall where they may. u could always get labs done, just follow the gh testing protocol.

Shit, makes you wonder about Big Sales.
I know my Money was not Cloudy!

I have had this happen also, all seems to be good though. I've been on 10 ius up from 4ius for 3 months now been on over a year total. Hands are horrible my knees ever hurt. So as far as the product its good to go in my eyes. Also my bottles seem to clear up after a little time has passed, kind of like 1cc is not enough to desolve it all fast enough. I do all my shots IM in tris and quads. One more thing I went up to 15ius for two weeks and could not take the sides they were to much, so I had to back it back down. Some of us have used This source for sometime now and we all know he is on point with his stuff. I've never gotten anything bad from him. Ill post a pic of my gains the pic in green boxers was last Saturday the other was a few months ago. PM any question

Attachments

• E53532A3-9483-4967-9CA2-0D2550EC32DC.jpg
    E53532A3-9483-4967-9CA2-0D2550EC32DC.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
I know which source that is from. Took advantage of a sale to try it out but i wont be using again. First time i ever had HGH that clouded up like that and left particles on side of bottle. Thats first time i ever seen that happen with generic hgh in general and ive used rips, hygs, jinos, medtiropes and few others. I dont care if the product gives results. Id go with greys and meditropes over those since they are available. And again not saying product doesnt work but whatever mill it came from standard of quality just doesnt look right.

Last edited:
I know which source that is from. Took advantage of a sale to try it out but i wont be using again. First time i ever had HGH that clouded up like that and left particles on side of bottle. Thats first time i ever seen that happen with generic hgh in general and ive used rips, hygs, jinos, medtiropes and few others. I dont care if the product gives results. Id go with greys and meditropes over those since they are available. And again not saying product doesnt work but whatever mill it came from standard of quality just doesnt look right.

Seems reasonable.

Are you really sure that the problem is with the product? Did you check the water quality? There might be a problem here, too.

Wow, how could this happen? I dont face any troubles with my suppier, I cant even imagine this!

I had some LR3 from Superior Peptides that looked like that and it burned like hell and left welts. Ask for a refund. That stuff is wrong.

When u use igf it’s always gonna burn like hell if it’s reconstituted with AA . And not Bac water

Maybe you made any mistake in storage? Did you get the dosage?

I agree with the latest reports. even a small mistake can lead to great consequences. One must constantly be careful.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear