over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy hgh

Ok so what should this say to us if it is this?

It’s not. There not fake. Everything checks out. Just cloudy. This sponsor doesn’t play that game. His suppliers sell great products. Maybe it is just fillers. I have been using him for a while now and always gtg. If there is a problem he will take care of it. If it weren’t for the cloudy aspect of it. not know much about it and ordering 26. All signs and symptoms say it’s good. I have never gotten a igf test done. I’m not even sure I can where I live. I should look into it and just get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you made any mistake in storage? Did you get the dosage?

No I have a small fridge i store them in. Water is fine. Same bottle I was using on blacks.

Shit, makes you wonder about Big Sales.

I know my Money was not Cloudy!

No man. Sale was for the blacks too. They were great. I just went with kefei. Trying to keep it mixed up.

No I have a small fridge i store them in. Water is fine. Same bottle I was using on blacks.

Well, strangely strange, the kefei in general guys on conscience. Maybe you're just "lucky" :D
You spoke to a representative?

Sales are made to move inventory.
Either near expiration or a Bad batch!
Same as every product made or produced!

Sales are made to move inventory.
Either near expiration or a Bad batch!
Same as every product made or produced!

In such an unpleasant event, the sponsor ALWAYS changes the product or returns the money. It is always necessary to talk about such a manufacturer directly, so that he checks the goods for the presence of marriage.

I have the "cloudy" stuff and my IGF test just came back at 2iu/day.

Thanks

What was your serum Number, if you got that checked??

I have the "cloudy" stuff and my IGF test just came back at 2iu/day.

So u did 10iu in shoulder? What test did u order? I’m in Montana. We don’t have many options for just getting a test done with out dr orders. I could be wrong I just started hunting for on but no luck so far

So u did 10iu in shoulder? What test did u order? I’m in Montana. We don’t have many options for just getting a test done with out dr orders. I could be wrong I just started hunting for on but no luck so far

You can use Cratus Medical,they are a sponsor here and will do the testing as long as you have a lab Corp by you ,check them out,their banner is at the bottem of the board

You can use Cratus Medical,they are a sponsor here and will do the testing as long as you have a lab Corp by you ,check them out,their banner is at the bottem of the board

Right on thanks

I did not do the Serum test. This one was the Male Deluxe Anti Aging Panel from Private MD labs- it comes w/ IGF-1. I prefer to use IGF-1 scores because 95% of my past tests are IGF-1 rather than serum. The HGH serum test is an extra $50 and the 10iu IM then draw 3:30-3:45 later is a bitch as I have to account for travel time and then sometimes there's no wait at Lab Corp and other times it's an hour+.

Agree could be many things, I can only speak for mine. I'm stay with them always been great and test better than the hygentropins I've used. Test are always consistent around 30, I'm going to try and get my serum done either this month or just after the first. When ever I can find the time. Thing is this supplier has always been reputable, why would he wreck a good thing? I'd just get in touch with him first and see if he could resolve my issue before doing anything.

Agree could be many things, I can only speak for mine. I'm stay with them always been great and test better than the hygentropins I've used. Test are always consistent around 30, I'm going to try and get my serum done either this month or just after the first. When ever I can find the time. Thing is this supplier has always been reputable, why would he wreck a good thing? I'd just get in touch with him first and see if he could resolve my issue before doing anything.

He is willing to refund or exchange.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner