over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy hgh

Inject slower?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on how deep you go into the skin there could be subcutaneous welting . Are usually go all the way into the fat . And if you’re using .06 which should be for igf. That shit burns like a motherfucker but yes from time to time I do get a welt kind of like a PPD shot for tuberculosis right under the skin leaves the world just depends on how deep you go and how much you’re injecting

You can use Cratus Medical,they are a sponsor here and will do the testing as long as you have a lab Corp by you ,check them out,their banner is at the bottem of the board

Igf-1 test or growth hormone serum test? I’m guessing everyone dose hgh serum.
Price isn’t to bad at all. Dose lab Corp have a separate fee?

Igf-1 test or growth hormone serum test? I’m guessing everyone dose hgh serum.
Price isn’t to bad at all. Dose lab Corp have a separate fee?

Nope ,there is no separate fee,you pay for your labwork and show up at Labcorp

Nope ,there is no separate fee,you pay for your labwork and show up at Labcorp

Thanks for the tip. Called them today. He was very helpful. He got me in the same day!

Score 32.2 hgh serum test

Number don’t lie. They maybe be cloudy but there gtg!

Last edited:
Score 32.2 hgh serum test

Number don’t lie. They maybe be cloudy but there gtg!

Very Nice Score. What protocol did you use?
-An entire 10iu bottle?
-Injected SubQ or IM?
-And how many hours after inject was bloodwork taken?

Nice, Still waiting on A whole Sky of Clouds..

Very Nice Score. What protocol did you use?

-An entire 10iu bottle?

-Injected SubQ or IM?

-And how many hours after inject was bloodwork taken?

10iu 1/2inch shoulder. 3hrs 8 minuets

Its awesome to finally have a place I can get blood done without my dr knowing everything about me.
484a0588e2da0c42b1429a57b7508986.jpg

I recently received some grey tops HGH from a supplier whose integrity I do not doubt. Here is what I noticed

1) Vials were cloudy upon reconstituting
2) Vials were not under vacuum

I am still a little early into the process (~1.5 weeks) but I am seeing results consistent with what I expect from HGH. The first thing I usually notice is that my "love handles" tighten up. That's definitely happening.

The second thing I notice is I sleep more deeply. That's definitely happening.

The product does not seem under-dosed. In fact, it seems to be very potent.
This HGH is causing me to hold water more so than has occurred in the past. I'm definitely getting some hand swelling. I know this because my ring is very obviously tighter on my finger.

My main concern is the cloudiness. Cloudiness doesn't seem like a normal thing to me. Also, while lack of vacuum can occasionally happen on the random vial, the first two have had no vacuum.

Normally I use standard Hospira bacteriostatic water. In this case, I tried both types in the two subsequent vials to see if there was a difference and they were both cloudy.

I would personally never ever use any HGH was cloudy. I'm sure there could possibly be a few reasons as to what causes the cloudiness, but I know one of them is protein degradation. Basically the HGH molecule unfolding. I had a vial fall off the counter and bounce on the tile for a few seconds one day. I said fuck it i'll use it anyway. I put it back in the fridge and the next morning I pulled it out and realized it had turned cloudy on me. Said nope, and tossed it.

It just isn't how hgh is supposed to be. I don't trust serum tests either. Plenty of times ive seen retardedly high serum scores with no actual increase in baseline igf.

I have grey tops, I dont know who yours are from.. but I noticed that on most of the vials if I were to put a slin pin in with plunger pulled all the way out and insert it into the vial, the plunger wouldn't move.. (indicative of zero vacuum), but I noticed that if I start to press the plunger down a little it will start to pull it in. (I always add 1cc of air to each vial before I add water).. so there is a vacuum in mine even though it initially didn't appear to be.

I believe it's because of the shape of the stopper core sealing it up somehow.

I never add air to it first. Always I first add the water. Only later, if the vacuum becomes too great to pull out a dose, I'll add the minimal air necessary to do it. This way if there is an air contaminant, I'm only introducing it later and not early on.

This HGH has given me serious water retention and welts at the inject site. On the other hand, I feel like it's doing what HGH does, I just feel it might be slightly degraded to something that is eliciting an immune response. This happens naturally with many peptides. I've had the welts once before years ago with an older Chinese supplier. In that case, I also had serious water retention and heavy lethargy.

And what's more, I'm not even doing much. Literally, I dropped down to 1 IU and might end up going lower. Still, getting results, just can't deal with the lethargy and water retention.

I have grey tops, I dont know who yours are from.. but I noticed that on most of the vials if I were to put a slin pin in with plunger pulled all the way out and insert it into the vial, the plunger wouldn't move.. (indicative of zero vacuum), but I noticed that if I start to press the plunger down a little it will start to pull it in. (I always add 1cc of air to each vial before I add water).. so there is a vacuum in mine even though it initially didn't appear to be.

I believe it's because of the shape of the stopper core sealing it up somehow.

I'll try your method to see about the vacuum on the next one.

The cloudy Gh I got did the same thing. Welts are not supposed to happen. I used almost all of mine. Over 8 months worth. I’m now worried about if I built up antibodies to hgh. I’m taking a break and resting my igf. Hopefully it will come back up. I would think if he is a good sponsor he will help u out

If you've used HGH before and didn't develop allergic site-specific welts, then I doubt HGH evokes an immune response. It's likely whatever the contaminant/decomposition product/dimer or whatever it is is what's eliciting an immune response and not the HGH.

Normally, the larger the molecular weight of a substance, the greater chance of an immune response. If the HGH had dimerized, it's molecular weight would have essentially doubled and therefore probably more likely to elicit immune response (antibodies) in the dimerized state.

So it’s cloudy but you’re using it and getting good results?

I’m not sure what you’re asking? do you want someone to tell you to stop or give you reassurance it’s ok to use?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc