over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy hgh

Mainly I wanted to share my experience: add to the existing discussion on cloudy HGH.

As a consumer, from time to time, it's good to state one's expectations. I expect my HGH to be - at the least - vacuum sealed, and not cloudy.

We're constantly told the thoroughly sterile process we must conduct just as consumers when we open the vial. I don't think its too much to ask that the folks on the production end not also practice a little quality control?

Some people develop them from Gh. Making a non responder. I wasn’t sure if less pure Gh would be more likely to cause this. Beings it doesn’t happen very often with pharmaceutical grade. At least that’s what I understand from what I have been seeing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

191 aa GH is what is naturally produced in the body. For some reason, I don't remember why, some of the lab produced stuff can be 192 aa long. Since it isn't bioidentical to human GH it can cause autoimmune responses in some. From what I have seen the # is rather small but does exist. Ive also seen reports of some people supposedly having reactions to the 191 aa stuff too. I don't think there has ever been a definitive study done on it. It was a big debate back around 2007 when I started messing with it. I was using generic stuff from China that I am willing to bet was 192, but I don't know what it was to be honest.

Whats the difference between 191aa and 192aa hgh - World Class Bodybuilding Forum

I vaguely remember that now that you mention it. I'm going to read the link is a sec

191 aa GH is what is naturally produced in the body. For some reason, I don't remember why, some of the lab produced stuff can be 192 aa long. Since it isn't bioidentical to human GH it can cause autoimmune responses in some. From what I have seen the # is rather small but does exist. Ive also seen reports of some people supposedly having reactions to the 191 aa stuff too. I don't think there has ever been a definitive study done on it. It was a big debate back around 2007 when I started messing with it. I was using generic stuff from China that I am willing to bet was 192, but I don't know what it was to be honest.

Whats the difference between 191aa and 192aa hgh - World Class Bodybuilding Forum

At this point, i'm pretty sure the vast majority of the generics on the market are all 191aa. Regardless, there can still be a number of differences that effect how they work or if they work at all.

People still get immune responses from 191aa and I don't believe it necessarily has to do with antibodies or anything.

Based on studies it looks like 2 out of 10 people develop enough antibodies to make them non responders.

There is a test for hgh antibodies but I haven't figured out a way to get it privately. Id also like to test for igf binding proteins because that plays a big role in how well hgh is going to work but again it seems like you can only get this done through an endo or something and I doubt most are going to want to do it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131