over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clubbed fingers/nails from HGH use?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone experienced clubbed fingers, hand growth, and feet growth from hgh use? I would like to spark a discussion here because I hear about people saying these things sometimes on here.

When I have done good HGH I have felt pain in my hands and sometimes my feet, also in my knees a bit when walking up stairs. However my shoe size never changed, and i didnt notice any change in my hands size or shape.

I have had several people tell me that their feet grew, but that just what they told me. Believe it or not my mother is one of those people... She had an anti aging doctor about 10 years ago give her a prescription and she was on a small dose of GH for quite a while. She swears her feet grew, and my mother has no reason to tell stories so i assume she is telling the truth.

You know what, I have some sneakers back home from years and years ago. I'm going to try them on to see if they are snug. But all in all im still a size 12, have been since high school.

FYI i usually just ran 4iu a day and did GH 3 times. First time i was on for 20 weeks, second time i was on for about 8 months and the third time it was bout 10 months. So never really used it heavily...

True clubbing of fingers or nails is most often associated with heart and lung pathology.

Forgot to mention, my mom has no clubbing of her hands and they did not change shape. She just says her feet grew because some of her shoes no longer fit. With the shape and tightness of womens shoes if her feet grew at all im sure she would notice.

True clubbing of fingers or nails is most often associated with heart and lung pathology.

This is true, however, I wonder if HGH causes this as well, despite no heart or lung problems.

I saw a hemotologist last week who pointed this out in me. I noticed it started happening when I resumed heavy AAS usage a few years ago. However, I've had a stress-test and sonagram, which was fine. There was some thickening of the heart walls, probably from hgh usage.

I saw a hemotologist last week who pointed this out in me. I noticed it started happening when I resumed heavy AAS usage a few years ago. However, I've had a stress-test and sonagram, which was fine. There was some thickening of the heart walls, probably from hgh usage.

Same exact thing happened to me, which kind of made me start this thread

Barry bonds had some crazy growth to him. The Giants equipment mangers were saying his shoe size grew from 11 to about a 13 and head size grew and needed bigger hats!

Chronic hypoxia causes clubbing. The older human derived hgh(Grorm) caused spooning of the fingertips and foot growth. Ive never seen it with legit synthetic ugh.

Bonds' head definitely grew !!! You could tell just by looking at him. Google a pic of him on the Pirates back in the late 80's and early 90's, then look at him when he broke the Home Run Record.

I did hear that though, that several MLB players back in the day hat size grew.

I started with size 9 shoes.. im now an 11ee.. and i have paws for sure

I started with size 9 shoes.. im now an 11ee.. and i have paws for sure

Are your fingers now clubbed? Google pics if you don't know what that looks like.

I have noticed mine have started to do that a little. Here is a pic...

2hyhzqu.png

By the way Happy Birthday Nothuman :)

Barry Bonds got older, gain weight (muscle,water,fat) I doubt his head size got truly bigger from gh

**broken link removed**

Well here are mine. Some guy in a hospital wearing a suit told me they were clubbed. They have been like this for a while but not before I started using hgh. I can't even lift three fingers up to signify the number 3 anymore. I guess it doesn't reverse since its been a while since I've been on hgh.

I guess it's minor clubbing?

nail and hair growth speeds up quite extensively from my experiences!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws