over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CM's Exo-Gen log

cm

IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
exo gen
gen as in generosity.

targeting july for stage time, have begun with some usual suspects regarding diet/cutting

gh 2/day
clen .2 - .4 day
t3 now @ 50 mg per day
mast /trn/ tst pr 100 per day
IMG_7546.JPG

How's the nerve issue you were dealing with?
so its better, but Im not really sure the extent. its hard to see the development in the back unless im really lean and posing, with pics to actually see- which im guilty of not doing very often, sometimes not at all

the atrophy was severe, as the shoulder trap, lat, was all mash potatoes
to give you an idea, when I was trying to get the strength back, i was using the hammer high row. I would use one 45# one each side. the left would come down fine, easy light, and I would hold it at the bottom, waiting for the right--- but the right would be stuck, not being able to get even half way. one week at a time i added some weight, did a lot of iso lateral movements, and kept trying to wake it up.
I still feel some difference, but its just a feeling. I can now move the same weight with each side, range of motion is the same, it just doesnt feel the same. pump is different etc.
ex. I did that machine today one arm at
a time- worked up the 3 plates per side, really held and squeezed at the bottm full rom, relaxed hand and forearm/bicep, trying not to cheat at all.

same reps each side, same fatigue, but again slight different feel when squeezing. occasionally I think about it, it may always have been that way, I just never put the thought and diligence into the reps like I do now. many workouts were moving weight, good feel, and move on
being a little more deliberate, may have allowed me to notice something different, but I wont ever really know.
long answer to say work in progress

some water retention right away from the gh. rings are tighter on the hands. first couple days in the abs, watery around the site, then i switched to IM. not a bad thing, im sure the joints will feel good with the xtra

some water retention right away from the gh. rings are tighter on the hands. first couple days in the abs, watery around the site, then i switched to IM. not a bad thing, im sure the joints will feel good with the xtra
So you notice less water with IM vs sub q?

Any more updates ?

i just didnt want the water and swelling around the site in the abs

not sure of the total water, but i have seen the recent thread here on pm, and i have liked the thread

i just didnt want the water and swelling around the site in the abs

not sure of the total water, but i have seen the recent thread here on pm, and i have liked the thread
Ah k. Thankxx

f' it.---mind as well put it here, speak about it, maybe will be cathartic??. Dont have too many people to speak to about the heavy shit. not easy to be vulnerable, and I m sure Im not alone with a lot the people who are like minded here on PM

didnt get to the gym but 2x the last week
food was questionable at best, had a large number of adult beverages as well.
didnt even take supps last couple days. been an absolute struggle. kid had to have surgery, immediate family member was just put on a ventilator, in critical care unit, prob not much time left. house got vandalized, and had water come in the house for 3 days because of the rain, and rising water table in our town. been feeling useless, as things feel out of control, and definite piling on over here.

got to the gym today, but with the influx of this clen, after a week off, the shit is so strong, i was getting back pumps and cramps the whole time
forces are lining up against recently. thats for sure, but got to go back to being a gym rat, focus on the weights, and just try to solve one problem at a time

nice bubbles here IMG_7568 (1).JPG

CM I don’t wanna jus tell you the normal stuff most people say cause for me it’s nice to hear but in my own experience It still hurt. IMO experience sometime what held me together /helped best was a couple things. You can look at the situation as a “test” . I’m a naturally competitive type person, so having that attitude, I refused to let anything keep me down and told myself no matter what, nothing is gonna keep me down. Another thing that helped me was keeping both family and my absolute closest to me. And last thing I want to tell you is, if your like me and an over-thinker , bro don’t spend to much time alone. Be honest with yourself and if you know you get in your head, make sure you try and stay surrounded with positive people and when your feeling vulnerable don’t stay alone try and stay around people you talk to and open up too. Don’t overwhelm yourself, take on one thing at a time m, and remeber most importantly this one thing, if you don’t take care of yourself first and foremost you can’t take care of other people. Sometimes we take care of others as just another way to avoid our own”issues/shit”. Stay strong and remeber your never alone

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws