over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CNS recovery

do you cycle your training?

this is something I see a lot guys just train endlessly doing essentially the same stuff.

you need to set up your training so that you are constantly progressing if you are not then you are over training your cns.

blast away, cruise/recover, repeat.

look up stratiegic deconditioning by brian haycock I think it was.

I like that. I need to find a way to meditate. Any suggestions? Haha sometimes I wish I could take some advice from Bruce Banner because I sure as start seeing green sometimes. If you catch my drift.

I practice mindfulness meditation and transcendental meditation but there are several kinds of meditation out there to help. You just need to find the one that suits you best. Some use various poses and, some breathing techniques... it is kind of like training, you need to find the right program to suit you.

If you do a google search of different types of meditation you'll see what is out there. Here is some info on mindfulness meditation: Shambhala Sun - How to do Mindfulness Meditation and some guided instructions you can download on itunes for free from UCLA: Free Guided Meditations | UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center

Hey i don't mean to steal this thread i just seem to have a similar issue but with me i think it is the zanax i take at night to sleep.I have to take it 1mg at night ,i worked late shifts for years and screwed my sleep up, now to sleep at midnight i take zanax nothing else works and i notice even though I'm on gear my strength god up and down a lot deadlifts are the worst and I'm pissed.This week squatted 225 for sets of 20 due to a thigh ache i went light i then did 225 for 20 deadlift my cns was great i was fine that was monday, ..... tues i was crap and wed too thurs i was back and killed chest now saturday comes i do my prewo drink and i did 315 for 3 sets of fucking 2 seriously is that normal my legs weren't shaking i just was weak period no ryme or reason is that cns issue I'm thinking of join cold turkey on zany and just not sleeping id probably be stronger

Hey i don't mean to steal this thread i just seem to have a similar issue but with me i think it is the zanax i take at night to sleep.I have to take it 1mg at night ,i worked late shifts for years and screwed my sleep up, now to sleep at midnight i take zanax nothing else works and i notice even though I'm on gear my strength god up and down a lot deadlifts are the worst and I'm pissed.This week squatted 225 for sets of 20 due to a thigh ache i went light i then did 225 for 20 deadlift my cns was great i was fine that was monday, ..... tues i was crap and wed too thurs i was back and killed chest now saturday comes i do my prewo drink and i did 315 for 3 sets of fucking 2 seriously is that normal my legs weren't shaking i just was weak period no ryme or reason is that cns issue I'm thinking of join cold turkey on zany and just not sleeping id probably be stronger

Be carful talking about this on a open board bro and benzos can kill you quiting them cold turkey.be careful .

use ephedrine instead of caffeine for 6 weeks

gotta rotate those compounds :D

Just to reiterate , outside the gym is just as important as inside! I don't force myself to train anymore. If you are not feeling it than don't do it! I have driven to the gym a few times and in the parking lot and turn around and go home.

I would like to hear Stewie's thoughts on this. He seems to have a damn good understanding of neuroscience.

-do the bloods (esp thyroid numbers - TSH, FT4, FT3 and testosterone, E2, PRL, check your cortisol)
-get off cycle (if you are on)
-get off stims (taper off coffee too)
-get off training, BUT do some light cardio ed
-try to get at least 8hours sleep at night and half an hour nap during a day

Last edited:
I would look at training, sleep and diet before blood tests. Just knowing your T3 levels are low, for example, isn't necessarily going to tell you what is causing the fatigue, and adding more supplements isn't necessarily a good long-term solution. Start by considering the following:
What is your training split?
How many days do you lift weights per week?
How often do you hit the same body part?
What are your sessions like? High or low volume?
How often do you take rest days?
How much sleep do you get each night?
What is your diet like? Are you in a calorie deficit? What are your macros?
What supplements are you taking (OTC, Rx, &c.)?

You should look into Rhodiola Rosea

It had a good effect for my CNS and is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with physical/environmental stress.

Copy and pasted:
Traditional uses of the plant include stimulating the nervous system, improving depression, enhancing work performance, improving sleep, eliminating fatigue, and preventing high-altitude sickness.

Here is something I pulled up on google:

Adaptogenic and central nervous system effects of single doses of 3% rosavin and 1% salidroside Rhodiola rosea L. extract in mice.
Perfumi M1, Mattioli L.
Author information
Abstract

Rhodiola rosea L., or 'golden root', is a popular plant in traditional medicine in Eastern Europe and Asia, with a reputation for improving depression, enhancing work performance, eliminating fatigue and treating symptoms of asthenia subsequent to intense physical and psychological stress. Due to these therapeutic properties, R. rosea is considered to be one of the most active adaptogenic drugs. To confirm and extend results obtained in the few preclinical and clinical studies available in English language journals, the purpose of the present study was to re-investigate the effects produced by a single oral administration of an R. rosea hydroalcohol extract (containing 3% rosavin and 1% salidroside) on the central nervous system in mice. The extract was tested on antidepressant, adaptogenic, anxiolytic, nociceptive and locomotor activities at doses of 10, 15 and 20 mg/kg, using predictive behavioural tests and animal models. The results show that this R. rosea extract significantly, but not dose-dependently, induced antidepressant-like, adaptogenic, anxiolytic-like and stimulating effects in mice. This study thus provides evidence of the efficacy of R. rosea extracts after a single administration, and confirms many preclinical and clinical studies indicating the adaptogenic and stimulating effects of such R. rosea extracts. Moreover, antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like activities of R. rosea were shown in mice for the first time

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws