over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coach Trevor from Enhanced Athlete?

Hard to trust someone to coach you if they're constantly traveling the world out on various "adventures".

I want my coach to be dependable, on top of updates, and available. I don't get the impression that Trevor's current lifestyle allows him to be any of the above. I have nothing against him though.

My dad was an amazing diesel mechanic for 42 years but I don't know diddly squat about diesel's.

Sorry to hear that. With Trevor though, he says he learned a lot from his parents and asks them questions a lot. Just because you didn't learn your father's trade, doesn't mean others didn't.

Sorry to hear that. With Trevor though, he says he learned a lot from his parents and asks them questions a lot. Just because you didn't learn your father's trade, doesn't mean others didn't.

All I'm saying is just because his parent were doctors, it doesn't make him one or give him the credentials to give out advice under that pretense. Sure some of us learn things from out parents careers but that doesn't make us experts. I did learn one thing from my dad's job that is very important. That green pump at the gas station, that's diesel fuel :action-sm

All I'm saying is just because his parent were doctors, it doesn't make him one or give him the credentials to give out advice under that pretense. Sure some of us learn things from out parents careers but that doesn't make us experts. I did learn one thing from my dad's job that is very important. That green pump at the gas station, that's diesel fuel :action-sm

You're reading too much into my post about his parents being doctors. Didn't say he was a doctor, has credentials or a expert because his parents are doctors.

Probably one of the best coaches in this industry.

At least one of the top guys when it comes to the body and chemistry.
Abviously people here dont follow EA. Im pretty chocked how someone
can know that much beeing 28. But he started as 14.

fark 28.. is that all

fark 28.. is that all

That kind of experience and years in the trenches is simply priceless. How people don’t flock to him is absurd...

Milos Sarcev parents were doctors too I believe. His father for certain.

Last edited:

And you know this because you have used him??
If so what results did you get??

Funny that if he is one of the best in the industry how many at least national level competitors use him??

There are so many people on the web now spouting off "facts" and being called "gurus" yet none of them have anything to back up their claims yet tens of thousands of people follow them blindly simply because they have a huge following on Instagram , Facebook or YouTube.

If you want to talk about "one of the best" trainers in the industry follow the ones that constantly put their clients on stage in winning condition

Hey GS I know you were sponsored by EA. Did you ever actually get paid ? Just curious

Hey GS I know you were sponsored by EA. Did you ever actually get paid ? Just curious

I wasn’t sponsored by them , I was a rep for them for a while and part of that was a monetary payment as well as some “Store credit”

Things got kinda squirrelly when their DNP source got raided , I came out of pocket to refund some members here and get a product from another source which I was SUPPOSED to be reimbursed for. After Scott got in trouble the customer service went to shit , payments didn’t come with a lot of bitching so got away from them.
They did employ some great people , many of which got fucked over as well when Tony said they were gonna cut back for a while while they restructured because sales were down and funds where tight (but Tony was still able to flay all over and party:rolleyes:)
Last I heard they were linked up with “IA superpharma”

And you know this because you have used him??
If so what results did you get??

Funny that if he is one of the best in the industry how many at least national level competitors use him??

There are so many people on the web now spouting off "facts" and being called "gurus" yet none of them have anything to back up their claims yet tens of thousands of people follow them blindly simply because they have a huge following on Instagram , Facebook or YouTube.

If you want to talk about "one of the best" trainers in the industry follow the ones that constantly put their clients on stage in winning condition

What the fuck do you talk about ?

Ive watched endless videos with him and even ameen (wich is one of the elite since back in the day) that Trevor is one of the few guys in the Wole
industry that have that complex mindset about the body n chemicals.

But u might dont know who ameen is either …

So fucking stupid.

And about the coaching part i dont even know if that something he loves to do.
EDIT: Everyone dosent want to be a fucking coach

Last edited:
From what I have seen of Trevor I like him a lot. Seems knowledgable and easy going. Apart from the EA vids he doesn't put himself out there much. I know they wanted him to be more active on social media but he doesn't seem bothered. I am sure he could do very well if he did so. Perhaps that is a good sign and he keeps a limited number of clients. That unlike others who put themselves out there at every opportunity and end up with 500 clients they can't possibly have the time to give the personal treatment they likely require. Although from his travelling etc I don't think Trevor seems like a good choice for someone you want to coach you when there are so many others who have a proven track record and practially live on their phones/comps. All this is guessing though and I don't know the guy and just seen many EA vids over the years.

I would say that just because you post a lot of YouTube videos and use everything known to man does not make you a coach. Plus I am pretty sure him and tony huge are swapping trannies for gh with each other

I've seen say testosterone is a dirty drug and too many side effects then went on to suggest very harsh orals and non-aromatizing androgens. The cosmetic side effects might be lower but side effects in area of health and blood markers were way worse than that of testosterone. Made me kinda suspect of his ideas. I'll try to find video and post so I'm not talking out my ass hopefully

What the fuck do you talk about ?

Ive watched endless videos with him and even ameen (wich is one of the elite since back in the day) that Trevor is one of the few guys in the Wole
industry that have that complex mindset about the body n chemicals.

But u might dont know who ameen is either …

So fucking stupid.

And about the coaching part i dont even know if that something he loves to do.
EDIT: Everyone dosent want to be a fucking coach

Are you kidding? Ameen is a joke!

Are you kidding? Ameen is a joke!

I used to be a fan and he does have some interesting ideas. However I would have to agree. A lot of the stuff I see now is just nonsense. The experiments he done on himself for his shows were just silly. All that fancy stuff and dangerous protocols to look bad. Plus I am usually the last to state someone looked bad. But the way he spoke leading up to the show and loading pasta and meatballs like he had found some magical formula to transform in a day and his physique looked like most 18 years olds I see in my gym.

I used to be a fan and he does have some interesting ideas. However I would have to agree. A lot of the stuff I see now is just nonsense. The experiments he done on himself for his shows were just silly. All that fancy stuff and dangerous protocols to look bad. Plus I am usually the last to state someone looked bad. But the way he spoke leading up to the show and loading pasta and meatballs like he had found some magical formula to transform in a day and his physique looked like most 18 years olds I see in my gym.

Ameen got knocked out by a hippy.............up the trennnnnnnn

I know Tony pretty well ....he is close to the owners of the club I run ...he actually tried to buy part of the club I owned at one time ...lol ...He is a free spirited rich kid .....when his dad died, he inheritated around 10 million dollars and stopped his practice as a bankruptcy attorney ( which he did well at on his own) . .and decided to live life doing what he wanted . chasing girls, travelling.....hanging with buddies ...and traveling . He is a little immature.....but a kind dude and is actually really bright despite acting like a goofball. .......he lives out of the USA almost totally now ....due to the fed issues . and his love Asian girls ....lol ......trevor I have met a few times ...low key .. in person , laid back ...pretty chill ....more mature than Tony who is nearly ten yrs older I think ...but he was never a guru in town or a good competitor.....he was once a young kid ...with rich parents that was obsessed with bbing til it wrecked his health. Then he backed off ....met Tony....and has been able to spend time with every top guru in bbing . Tony has paid for time with every top trainer you can think of throughout the world....so trevor has been able take bits from all those guys, plus experiment on Tony and friends with that info .....so in last 4 yrs he prob got 15 to 20 yrs of experience in the real world.....he is intelligent , but talks out of his ass to sound so at times without having the background to do so . But he is young and I get it . He is phesudo bro scientist of sorts . He hasn't trained a ton of people, especially top level guys yet .....but I m sure he is competent. just if you are hiring someone. you should get lots of attention and they should have real world experience in order to help you in whatever issue you can face . I am pretty sure he told me he only competed a few times and never did well . ( I could be wrong, .but I swear he told me that ) Tony and trevor are nice guys living how they wish .....their living isn't training people.....they just love bbing and spent a lot of time learning all they could about it . Picking a trainer should be based on seeing your personal connection with the individual and if you trust they have the knowledge to get you in the best shape.....I d say interview your trainers guys ....you are paying them . if they interview you only ....probably should find someone else.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws