YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coach wants me eating 5lbs meat per day...what do you guys eat?

To the OP:

I am 5'9" and 220# at the moment. My LBM is around 190. When I am bulking, I eat about 400g protein per day and when I am cutting I eat about 300g.

Depending on your lbm and whether you are bulking, you may need significantly more protein.

As for hiring a coach, if you are going to work with him, don't waste your time and money and his time by not following what he says. Either follow what he says or get a different coach.

If you follow what he says and it does not work out, you will know his advice is not as good as his reputation.

If you do not follow what he says and it does not work out, you'll always wonder if it was you or him who f***ed up your prep.

I wish I could afford to eat that much meat a day! Plus u will be on the toilet 4 times a day. I find between 250-300grams of protein is more than enough for me. But I'm not a huge guy 6' 205. But like theses guys say the more u eat the bigger u get!

I currently eat 4-5lbsbs(raw) turkey or chicken breast a day plus 2 cans tuna if I wake up hungry. No eggs hardly any whey. Just BCAA's during training. Very low fat with 100-300 carbs coming from Ezekiel bread and Jasmine rice. And if I'm feeling sluggish and flat I'll mix a tbl spoon virgin coconut oil with 2 of my meals for that day. This has been working exceptional for me so far.

Im on 400g Protein a day currently and find nothing wrong with it, on my low carb days my protein is higher and when my carbs are higher protein is slightly lower. Off-season i tend to have my protein lower around the 300g mark, but still what you are having is not an overly absurd amount. I would just follow your coaches orders and see the results, your lucky its only food hes making you push and not gear

Sounds like a recipe for Gout and digestive issues

Wouldn't say he's a fool sounds like he wants you eating real food instead of shakes. My coach has me on shakes this year but I don't see how shakes are any cheaper than food. A lot of coaches I talk to prefer real food than shakes. 5 pounds is a lot but try it for awhile if you grow and keep growing then must be working.

I've already discussed it with him and he still wants me doing it.

Just came here to see what the norm is.

Also he doesn't want me using any shakes or liquid meals.

With the other food, I would be getting 600g of protein per day...very few pros I know even hit that.

To the guy talking about eating a pound of chicken for breakfast and steak and shit, have you tried eating a pound of chicken for breakfast? And you must be rich to be putting away a pound of lean steak per day.

I was just curious what other guys were taking in

I worked with DC about 10 years back and he had me eating 500-600g protein a day...

4-6lbs of meat seems normal, lol!

the only shakes I had were post workout or if I wanted to eat something sweet I had to drink a 100g shake first. on top of normal food.

I worked with DC about 10 years back and he had me eating 500-600g protein a day...

the only shakes I had were post workout or if I wanted to eat something sweet I had to drink a 100g shake first. on top of normal food.

Lol! 100g shake when you wanted to go off the diet!? That's different.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Like a box or 2 of pop tarts? :D I dont quite remember it being 100, but maybe yours was different from him.

Wouldn't say he's a fool sounds like he wants you eating real food instead of shakes. My coach has me on shakes this year but I don't see how shakes are any cheaper than food. A lot of coaches I talk to prefer real food than shakes. 5 pounds is a lot but try it for awhile if you grow and keep growing then must be working.

You dont see how its cheaper? 50 grams of protein from a shake costs me 50 cents roughly. To get that from chicken its more like a dollar depending on how cheap you can find it

none needs 500g protein...
Evan C just did a video with all of his meals in:
8oz chicken
12oz fish
12oz fish
8oz chicken
8oz chicken
6 whole eggs
animal nitro
that barely hits 400g and hes over 260 pounds lean swimming in good amount of good tren and hgh...

none needs 500g protein...
Evan C just did a video with all of his meals in:
8oz chicken
12oz fish
12oz fish
8oz chicken
8oz chicken
6 whole eggs
animal nitro
that barely hits 400g and hes over 260 pounds lean swimming in good amount of good tren and hgh...

That's also 12 days out from a show. But I agree that it's a lot less than I expected him to be consuming.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Everybody different! Metabolisms vary!
I was eating 5-600 gms protein and 6000 or more cals daily and was stuck at 265lbs for 4mnths.
Some grow on 200 protein and 3000 cals! These are also the people that need to diet to get 6% bf.....Not Me!!!

You dont see how its cheaper? 50 grams of protein from a shake costs me 50 cents roughly. To get that from chicken its more like a dollar depending on how cheap you can find it

What protein is .50 for 50 grams please?

I have no problem eating 4 pounds of beef, chicken turkey a day. I don't drink shakes or eat super high carbs. I find meat to be more satisfying and enjoy it. I would never force feed myself though if it came down to it. If for some reason I'm not as hungry I just skip a meal. Never seems to happen though haha

I like protein set at around 1.6g-1.7g per lb of bodyweight. I go this high just because im a fatass and if I drop protein lower I start overeating carbs and fats.

If you dice up your chicken breast and mix it in with your meals be them rove 1, veg what ever large amounts go down pretty damn easy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Like a box or 2 of pop tarts? :D I dont quite remember it being 100, but maybe yours was different from him.

75-100g, I don't have my exact diet from him anymore and lost the email account with all the emails and such but pretty much every meal was 100g of pro, roughly. I just got used to eating 1lb or more of meat per meal but really that's not hard for me anyway.

I can down a kilo New York strip no prob with fries, wine bread...

hit up and all you can eat steakhouse here and gave the server heat failure when he watched me eat 3 BIG NY strips, and vacio ( kind of like flank steak ) ate 3 plates of French fries with it and half of another steak and we had 2 btl of wine. easily more then a kilo of meat in that meal.

that was just a cpl weeks ago, and im no wear near my size from training under dc. was a little under 230 before the meal... lol! and to make you guys really jealous that meal cost about 30usd! lol! sure wish I lived on dollars...

post work out was always 100g

yes before cheating like a box of cookies or whatever you had to down a big shake and if you still wanted to cheat it was ok.

other fun meals....

mcdonalds buy 3 of the $1 double cheese burgers and put all the meat on 1 bun!

washed ground beef and half a can of soup, actualy still use this.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws