over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches diets (same for all)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've noticed a few popular coaches giving their clients the same/similar ratio diets.
The problem is, these guys vary in size. We're talking beginners with no/hardly any musculature, up to ifbb pro.
I don't see how a 170lbs 26% bodyfat guy (on gear yet looks like an average natural athletic guy) is on 5k cals a day from the jump off (or at all imo)
300grams or more protein a day. Over 800grams carbs.
These guys can't even hold the food down and look gross.
But then the amateur/pro is doing great on it...

What ever happened to increasing food as you progress.

Did this happen to you, and now you're ranting?

[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did this happen to you, and now you're ranting?

[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No no. I compare diets of whats shown to me.
I've had my own diet struggles of being sensitive to everything.

I'm just wondering why these "coaches" aren't being very legit. Take all this food and dosages and the looks like he lifts here and there.

I've noticed a few popular coaches giving their clients the same/similar ratio diets.
The problem is, these guys vary in size. We're talking beginners with no/hardly any musculature, up to ifbb pro.
I don't see how a 170lbs 26% bodyfat guy (on gear yet looks like an average natural athletic guy) is on 5k cals a day from the jump off (or at all imo)

totally agree with you, it is not possible
off season diets are often where the most variances are with individuals
when getting lean, we all eat broccoli, we all eat chicken etc etc
the offseason plan often dictates the stage look the next time around.
eat too much like you say, or replicate the diet of someone who can handle more food, and you can end up with an "average natural athletic" or worse

totally agree with you, it is not possible
off season diets are often where the most variances are with individuals
when getting lean, we all eat broccoli, we all eat chicken etc etc
the offseason plan often dictates the stage look the next time around.
eat too much like you say, or replicate the diet of someone who can handle more food, and you can end up with an "average natural athletic" or worse

I'm always like "you're on gear" "you eat that much or are told to"

Are these legit, top of the industry coaches? Or are we talking somewhat well-known but not big name guys that just have a TON of clients? Could be that they just offer a cookie-cutter plan for everyone, find the clients that have an unreal response to gear and grow like weeds, then actually work one-on-one with those guys to grow their name and brand as a coach.

Are these legit, top of the industry coaches? Or are we talking somewhat well-known but not big name guys that just have a TON of clients? Could be that they just offer a cookie-cutter plan for everyone, find the clients that have an unreal response to gear and grow like weeds, then actually work one-on-one with those guys to grow their name and brand as a coach.

Big names, not big names, and pros no one knows. One of them was in top 6 at nyc pro

Anyone can call themselves a coach. And many of them are ripping people off. Its up to the athlete to do their homework, ask around, and if they try someone and its not working, move on.

Ive personally seen it as well... and? I dont work with them

Anyone can call themselves a coach. And many of them are ripping people off. Its up to the athlete to do their homework, ask around, and if they try someone and its not working, move on.

Ive personally seen it as well... and? I dont work with them

YEAH BUT SOME OF THOSE TOP COACHES HAVE A WAITING LIST AND THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ADVANCE OR YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FULL YEAR TO WORK WITH THEM IF ITS NOT WORKING HOW DO YOU MOVE ON

YEAH BUT SOME OF THOSE TOP COACHES HAVE A WAITING LIST AND THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ADVANCE OR YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FULL YEAR TO WORK WITH THEM IF ITS NOT WORKING HOW DO YOU MOVE ON

Cut your losses if need be... as opposed to what? Continuing to accept advice from someone you know isnt knowledgeable and a phony?

Most "MOST" coaches that have a waiting list and a full payment up front have a waiting list because they are good and worth waiting for.

Granted there are some high end highly regarded coachs that will send you a copy cutter diet and training regiment that you can probably find on line , advise a ton of drugs and hrs of cardio , but the good ones will.have alot of references that you can talk to.

Most of these coachs charge what they and have long waits to weed out clients that might not be willing to put in the work and they charge up front for they don't over extend themselves training too many clients so each gets a needed amount of attention

I have no idea what you just tried to say...

What are you trying to say/what is your point?

How did you "notice" a few popular coaches giving the same diets?

All coaches give the same diet/protocol when dieting because its simply that easy to do. Have some discipline and determination. Get your calories high enough in the offseason and start your diet far enough out to allow yourself to cut calories slowly and so you don't have to be dieting on 1800 calories towards the end.

Good coaches give a cookie-cutter diet to new customers, and once they start to know client's body through progress they adjust it, that's how it works.

Good coaches give a cookie-cutter diet to new customers, and once they start to know client's body through progress they adjust it, that's how it works.

I think that’s one of the most important things that a good coach is able to do and a client pays for. The adjustments...

I think that’s one of the most important things that a good coach is able to do and a client pays for. The adjustments...

That's the key really, a good coach will be interested and study his client's body. Adjustments will be based on that and also on the weekly progress...

As said before I think it's just how most work to establish a baseline first.

I know Scott Abel also does it this way but he quickly adjusts it to the individual.

Now what would be a problem were if they gave the exact same baseline diet to a 180 lbs bodybuilder and to a 300 lbs bodybuilder. But I've never heard of this being done.

I never do that. I ask what they are currently eating and what they ate for their preps before. Then I look at pictures, re-evaluate what training is best for them from some past experiences or change it when not working. If you really want to know how to train a person, get to know them personally and their habits.

who are these coaches?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity