over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"coaches" should be paying top competitors, not the other way around

Have never received government subsidized GH, nor GH prescribed by a doctor, nor have I ever used HG GH, or even had it in my possession..

You've never used GH?

I took a spin through your posts…you’ve never posted a pic in your decade here and have narrow shoulders and chicken legs.

Move along, I am not here to converse with people like you 😂🤣
well you sparked my curiosity…… jesus christ that is one big fat negative nancy

Nah

There is a reason why supplement companies pay big dollars to associate themselves with these athletes

Their image and likeness is worth big $$$

A smart competitor would find a way to monetize this with regard to coaching as well

$10k would be a no brainier investment if a top guy would accept that amount to post up on social that you are his trainer

You'd make that money back threefold within a month or two and then every month after
This is why I’m extremely famous.
I specifically only post photos to my social media of me at expos with pros saying “nice to catch up with my friend.”

It has worked so well that I’ve gained 0 followers since doing so. But just wait, I’ll be sponsored by Gymshark and MegaFit meals in no time.

(You’re arguing a fallacy)

I took a spin through your posts…you’ve never posted a pic in your decade here and have narrow shoulders and chicken legs.

Move along, I am not here to converse with people like you 😂🤣
Statechump researched me. I’m flattered. Maybe you can coach me? How would you have made Lee Priest’s physique better? Can’t just pull an ad hominem fallacy and deflect. Yeah, you’re jacked, but you think YOU can critique an actual champion? I’m just calling out a ridiculous post, that’s funnier than my narrow shoulders and chicken legs. 😢

Statechump researched me. I’m flattered. Maybe you can coach me? How would you have made Lee Priest’s physique better? Can’t just pull an ad hominem fallacy and deflect. Yeah, you’re jacked, but you think YOU can critique an actual champion? I’m just calling out a ridiculous post, that’s funnier than my narrow shoulders and chicken legs. 😢
I check the posts of every big mouth I encounter on here to see if they have the physique, knowledge or accomplishments to warrant the attitude and if I should even bother engaging with them.

You don’t so we’re not going to go back and forth much longer.

If you don’t know the many changes to his approach that could have improved Lee’s physique, you don’t know much about Lee Priest.

Good luck with the chicken legs and narrow shoulders.

That's what he said yes.
I was a bit confused at the time because I seem to remember him at some point saying he was using pharm. I think it it was that GH that was supposed to be half or double dosed some of you keep talking about. So I figured he just called that product "pharm" since that was essentially what many were saying. He was maybe counting the assumed "overdose" into his calculated daily dosage?

I always thought of course it's a black market item. But guys on here were like no they tested it enough, we're counting it as pharma. There seems to
some gray area, from my understanding some "HRT" places are writingg prescriptions for black market items such as genereric china growth, so what do you call it "Prescribed black market"? Lol. 

Well the consensus of the forum thus far is that prep coaches are highly valuable, how do you guys feel about off-season coaches? How many coaches have taken a competitor and made turned them into mutants? Nick Walker made huge jumps in a short span but was it the coach? Jensen also “turned” Dallas McCarver into a freak but I’m not fully caught up with BB lore. So I’m not sure if it was a case of right place right time for Jensen or we can say he’s the cause.

Well the consensus of the forum thus far is that prep coaches are highly valuable, how do you guys feel about off-season coaches? How many coaches have taken a competitor and made turned them into mutants? Nick Walker made huge jumps in a short span but was it the coach? Jensen also “turned” Dallas McCarver into a freak but I’m not fully caught up with BB lore. So I’m not sure if it was a case of right place right time for Jensen or we can say he’s the cause.
I believe most of the top guys use coaches all year round

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner