over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"coaches" should be paying top competitors, not the other way around

Truth is that in the last couple weeks of prep you are not particularly healthy, you don't feel particularly good, and you are not particularly of sound mind. You forget why you walked into the room. You can't think. You can't remember where you left your car keys. You can be in the middle of a workout and not remember which set you are on. And you really can't analyze anything about your looks because everything looks fucked up and you feel scrawny as hell.

Even if you "know" what to do, you don't have the confidence to do it. It does tremendous good to have someone in your corner, paid or not, to tell you that you are looking great, and to stay the course they have lain out for you.

Another thing I just saw on social media again today.

Nick Walker doing what he thinks is an exercise for his lower abdomen. Leg raises. Only problem is, his spine is flat the whole time and only his legs are moving. It's just hip flexors.

Yet where is this supposed expert Matt Jensen to show Nick how to perform a basic exercise?

And all these coaches with clients who need to work on their stomachs, not a single one of them is doing the obvious: waist trainers every day, and don't just practice vaccums, make the vacuum the guys regular posture.

Yeah, like getting a bachelor's, two Masters, a post graduate degree, and starting a PhD, as well as teaching professionally and working as a principal...

That, plus my poor subpar shitty physique...

😭😭😭

I thought ur jaw was swinging in one vid but realized quickly it was chewing gum. Solid arms mate

Pro boxers have coaches, pro mma have coaches, and for that matter every other sport also 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, like getting a bachelor's, two Masters, a post graduate degree, and starting a PhD, as well as teaching professionally and working as a principal...

😭😭😭

Now take that physique in those videos about 16 weeks further and you will understand why these guys have a coach, because you will push harder than you need or not push hard enough, you will doubt and over think every little thing on prep, you will do 3 hours of cardio a day instead of 1.5, you will give yourself a refeed day because your starving not because your flat and gym performance had went to shit. Trust me diet down to striated glutes and thin skin and then see how YOUR OWN DECISION MAKING IS.

and knowledge? I put Justin Harris against ANYONE ON THIS FORUM (Justin has pro athletes and top amatures).

😭😭😭

Bro you’re a principal at a school?!?! That’s incredible - are the kids terrified of you lol?

Well that's part of the whole conversation too

Usually people want advice from the guys who look the best

But these top coaches don't look the part

The only one that ever really did was Milos

Why am I going to pay someone for advice who has never looked better than me? One reason might be if they are extremely well educated. Say for example they have a PhD in research science with the chemicals in question. But none of these top coaches have anything even close to that. And even if they did, they don't research bodybuilders and grams of tren and GH and diuretics in medical school or any other university.
While i understand what you are saying. So what you are saying is that virtually all the best coaches are not in shape them selves which just tends to show that one can be great at what they do without practicing on them selves. But if someone has repeatedly proven they can get people in shape especially people with different body types etc,. then how they look themselves wouldn't matter. Warren Buffet lives in and owns the same house he did 65 years ago. But i would not judge his ability to make money based on that. He has acquired far more over those years. yet can probably give me great advice.

😭😭😭

I was more referring to the drug addiction, homosexual prostitution, HIV diagnosis, theft from parents, getting diagnosed w delusional psychosis

interesting that you had time to accomplish all you claim with all the other things running in the background

Now take that physique in those videos about 16 weeks further and you will understand why these guys have a coach, because you will push harder than you need or not push hard enough, you will doubt and over think every little thing on prep, you will do 3 hours of cardio a day instead of 1.5, you will give yourself a refeed day because your starving not because your flat and gym performance had went to shit. Trust me diet down to striated glutes and thin skin and then see how YOUR OWN DECISION MAKING IS.

and knowledge? I put Justin Harris against ANYONE ON THIS FORUM (Justin has pro athletes and top amatures).
I agree that a coach is beneficial for someone like me that has never been shredded on stage

Bro you’re a principal at a school?!?! That’s incredible - are the kids terrified of you lol?
I was last year. I took this year off work and started a PhD. The kids loved me for the most part. I would go out and play football with them everyday after school while they were waiting to get picked up by their parents. Cool job.

I was more referring to the drug addiction, homosexual prostitution, HIV diagnosis, theft from parents, getting diagnosed w delusional psychosis

interesting that you had time to accomplish all you claim with all the other things running in the background
All that stuff you mention occured between the ages of 17 and 23. Im 34 now. And all that stuff was stuff I told GB about myself. So it's not like your "catching me" here. Those were confessions on my part. And the psychosis was meth induced.

Lol wait what?!?!
He's just a hater. And not even a good one. Stalkerish enough to follow me around and post about me, send DMs to people about me who don't even know me, etc. But he could do better. He left out crucial details like the bunny suit, and much, much more. Rather pathetic attempt at a hater tbh.

All that stuff you mention occured between the ages of 17 and 23. Im 34 now. And all that stuff was stuff I told GB about myself. So it's not like your "catching me" here. Those were confessions on my part. And the psychosis was meth induced.
no its common knowledge.
how interesting that you could be allowed to work around children after G4P and drug arrests

smells like some more thombz bullshit

He's just a hater. And not even a good one. Stalkerish enough to follow me around and post about me, send DMs to people about me who don't even know me, etc. But he could do better. He left out crucial details like the bunny suit, and much, much more. Rather pathetic attempt at a hater tbh.
Well one of us had AIDS. And it ain’t me

no amount of talk from you will ever change that

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear